Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical examiner fired in Trayvon Martin case

+7
Ghost Rider
2seaoat
nadalfan
Joanimaroni
Markle
Floridatexan
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:I didn't watch a lot of the trial, I read coverage in the papers,  but  the truth is that if his attitude was that Trayvon got what he deserved from the very beginning, it doesn't surprise me that he was fired. That's not professional in any law enforcement situation  and the guy doesn't need to keep his job.
I hope his attitude didn't influence the outcome of the case.
I still think the verdict should have been manslaughter.
The medical examiner deserved to be fired for his attitude regarding Trayvon?

Perhaps you should have watched the trial,  your reading comprehension sucks.

If he went into the autopsy with a preconceived notion about what happened, and he let his attitude toward the body on his table influence what he printed in his report,  yeah, he should have been fired.

In our system of justice we want people who haven't made up their minds before they look at the evidence.

Period.

And that was without a doubt, the least controversial comment I could have made on the subject. But you want to argue it.
You are an overly aggressive stalker Ms Gladys, you know that?
Be careful, or somebody might notice.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/15/2013, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:If he went into the autopsy with a preconceived notion about what happened, and he let his attitude toward the body on his table influence what he printed in his report,  yeah, he should have been fired.

In our system of justice we want people who haven't made up their minds before they look at the evidence.

Period.

If that is what happened, yes. BUT that is NOT what happened.

Well, since you were there, I'll let you make that statement. I definitely am not going to argue with you about it Ms Kravitz.

Far be it from me to argue with someone who was at the autopsy table.

And who capitalized the word NOT in her post.
Scary.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/15/2013, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

What happened was--the ME was an embarrassment to both the prosecution and to the medical examiner's office in the way in which he testified.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No one had to have been at the autopsy to know that the ME was a horrible witness.

No, wrong again.

The article states explicitly:

County spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason or comment further, citing "standard practice in personnel matters."

I'd say we don't know  why he was fired.  It may have been about the Z case or some other case altogether. Or it may have been from a build-up of problems with several cases.
Nobody knows.

All of these very positive opinions are only that- OPINIONS.
I capitalized that word to eliminate any further possible discussion.
Capital letters are just so scary.

Why are you using personal information? I've never heard Joni invite you or anyone else to call her by her name.

Most people who engage in tag-team matches are usually big fat hairy, sweaty, extremely angry people who need to cover their crotches better and who seriously need some deodorant.

tongue 

Hey------I---AM-----JUST-----Sayin"

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:Well, since you were there, I'll let you make that statement. I definitely am not going to argue with you about it Ms Kravitz.

Scary.

Cat, you are truly an idiot. You really don 't have a clue....Dr. Bao is claiming the prosecutors threw the case. He claims the prosecution felt Martin got what he deserved, he said the prosecutor did not ask him pertinent questions, he did not receive a copy of his deposition, and was ill-prepared by the prosecutors.

Dr. Bao stated

"He was in essence told to zip his lips.'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary explained of his client.
Prosecutors, he argues, never asked the medical examiner a question crucial to their case.
"He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman," he said.

PkrBum wrote:Why are you using personal information? I've never heard Joni invite you or anyone else to call her by her name.
LOL
So sorry about that.

I'll give you her entire name. It is Gladys Kravitz. Her husband is Abner.
I can't remember the name of the town where they live, but it's a pretty nice neighborhood, and she has some very interesting neighbors across the street. The lady across the street has some form of disability though. I think it's tourette's. She keeps doing some quirky thing with her nose.
I hope that after all these years, she's taken some good medications for it.

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Well, since you were there, I'll let you make that statement. I definitely am not going to argue with you about it Ms Kravitz.

Scary.
Cat, you are truly an idiot. You really don 't have a clue....Dr. Bao is claiming the prosecutors threw the case. He claims the prosecution felt Martin got what he deserved, he said the prosecutor did not ask him pertinent questions, he did not receive a copy of his deposition, and was ill-prepared by the prosecutors.

Dr. Bao stated

"He was in essence told to zip his lips.'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary explained of his client.
Prosecutors, he argues, never asked the medical examiner a question crucial to their case.
"He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman," he said.

First time in history you've made an anti-Zimmerman post. LOL

You're claiming he may have been guilty then and the prosecution threw the case? LOL

So glad I made you say it. There's a good football game on.
I'm satisfied now.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL.

Not freaking guilty, get over it. Justice has been served.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Scary.

Dr. Bao stated

First time in history you've made an anti-Zimmerman post.  LOL

You're claiming he may have been guilty then and the prosecution threw the case?  LOL

So glad I made you say it. There's a good football game on.
I'm satisfied now.

Again, more stupid comments by Cat. You are arguing the M E  needed to be fired because he had a preconceived idea regarding Trayvon. 

One more time........The M E did not have a preconceived idea about Trayvon.  ......but go ahead and make an ass of yourself.

The left will spin a giant conspiracy theory now to get the black community riled up and rioting.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:LOL.

There is something seriously wrong with her......just more nonsensical argumentative BS without a clue.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sometimes you have to wonder if you're posting on the same thread and same forum as other members who are posting responses to your posts. Shocked

Nekochan

Nekochan

I guess she thinks we were tag teaming her but my comments on this thread have mostly been in reference to the ME's testimony, much of which I watched during the trial.   No one who watched him testify could say that he was a competent or good witness.

bluemoon wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why are you using personal information? I've never heard Joni invite you or anyone else to call her by her name.
LOL
So sorry about that.

I'll give you her entire name. It is ###### #######. Her husband is #####.
I can't remember the name of the town where they live, but it's a pretty nice neighborhood, and she has some very interesting neighbors across the street. The lady across the street has some form of disability though. I think it's tourette's. She keeps doing some quirky thing with her nose.
I hope that after all these years, she's taken some good medications for it.
Why do you think yourself entitled to do that? I think you should be banned for it... we know where this leads.

Are you drinking? You seem to be having trouble following simple concepts today. (more than usual)

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:If he went into the autopsy with a preconceived notion about what happened, and he let his attitude toward the body on his table influence what he printed in his report,  yeah, he should have been fired.

Period.

And that was without a doubt, the least controversial comment I could have made on the subject. But you want to argue it.
You are an overly aggressive stalker Ms Gladys, you know that?
Be careful, or somebody might notice.

Here is what Cat is arguing.

Nekochan

Nekochan

But that is not what anyone on this forum has posted, at all..is it?  Not even FloridaTexan.  Razz

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nope!

The liberals would do away with due process and retry Zimmerman til they found him guilty if they could.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The liberals would do away with due process and retry Zimmerman til they found him guilty if they could.
Without a doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum