Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuffed Shrimp Recipe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuffed Shrimp Recipe Empty Stuffed Shrimp Recipe 8/30/2013, 7:10 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

A couple of weeks ago a Stuffed Shrimp recipe was poster on this site. I remember stuffing from "JOE PATTI'S and seasoning from Academy Sports and Outdoors. I'd appreciate a re posting of that recipe.
Thanks in advance.
Slice

2Stuffed Shrimp Recipe Empty Re: Stuffed Shrimp Recipe 8/30/2013, 7:18 pm

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:A couple of weeks ago a Stuffed Shrimp recipe was poster on this site. I remember stuffing from "JOE PATTI'S and seasoning from Academy Sports and Outdoors. I'd appreciate a re posting of that recipe.
Thanks in advance.
Slice
Friday...well past the start of happy hour I see....

See "Search" above between FAQ and Memberlist

Click on "Search", type in shrimp in blank, hit search, result below....

Bob's quick and easy as pie recipe for delicious stuffed shrimp - 7/25/2013, 5:31 pm

Bob

Ingredients:

A pound of shrimp
A bag of Paulines crabmeat stuffing (sold frozen at Joe Pattis).
Outdoor Gourmet "gulf fish and shrimp seasoning" sold at Academy
parmesan cheese
melted butter

Preparation:

De-vein and de-scale the shrimp. Or buy it already done (like I do).
You can leave the tails on but I prefer to have those off too.

Butterfly the shrimp. If you don't know what that means, it means taking a knife and slicing the shrimp down the center but not all the way through. You then unfold the shrimp and take a large flat utensil (like a wide butcher knife) and pound it a couple of times to make the shrimp look flat.

Now sprinkle the Outdoor Gourmet seasoning on top of the shrimp.

Now you take the thawed crabmeat stuffing and roll it into a ball in your hands and place it on the top of each shrimp and shape it to fit the outline of the shrimp.

Then sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the stuffing. And finally take melted butter and sprinkle that on top of the whole shebang.

Put in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.

A pound of shrimp makes enough stuffed shrimp for about 4 people when you accompany it with salad and potato.

###

I know, I know, everyone likes a little a$$ no one likes a smart a$$. Rolling Eyes

###

A pound of stuffed shrimp serves 4....okay....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum