Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buyer of the ECUA property ..............I like this guy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Buyer of the ECUA property  ..............I like this guy 942242_10151597899784456_2134945855_n

Buyer of the ECUA property  ..............I like this guy 577658_10151582624604456_584038231_n

Buyer of the ECUA property  ..............I like this guy 45783_10151454700959456_2120828009_n

ECUA site buyer faces DUI charge

Wiese to be arraigned in Escambia court Monday

By Nate Monroe

nmonroe@pnj.com

The Texas developer who is on track to purchase the 19-acre ECUA property on Main Street for $7.6 million is to be ar­raigned Monday in an Escam­bia County courtroom on a drunken driving charge he re­ceived July 8.

The Escambia County Util­ities Authority board on Thursday voted 4-1 to approve the $7.6 million offer on the downtown property — consid­ered a key facet of the city’s redevelopment efforts — from Aaron Wiese, president of Houston­based HT Land Co.

The decision came despite concerns from ECUA board member Lois Benson and some city officials over what they said was a lack of information about Wiese’s develop­ment track record and future plans for the land.

Imagine that.. Drinking at the "Fish House"

A second officer arrived on the scene, and Wiese told him he’d had “a few beers” at The Fish House restaurant in downtown Pensacola and was icing the alcoholic beverages in the console but not drinking them, the arrest report said.

Wiese refused to submit to field sobriety tests and asked for a lawyer during questioning, the report said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What does he plan to put on that property?

A Bank, to store all the money from the CMPA.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

the background story

http://ricksblog.biz/ht-land-co-s-second-offer/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum