Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screw Florida I am moving to the State of North Colorado !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/09/colorado-county-proposes-51st-state-north-colorado/

Officials in eight northern Colorado counties united in opposition to the state's new gun control laws and oil and gas regulations are reportedly considering forming a 51st U.S. state called North Colorado.

The Denver Post reports that a proposal to separate Weld, Morgan, Logan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Washington, Yuma and Kit Carson counties from the rest of the state was hatched at a meeting of county commissioners last week.

Weld County commissioners Sean Conway, Mike Freeman and Doug Rademacher said they will conduct public meetings and decide whether to draft a ballot measure by Aug. 1., according to a report in The Greeley Tribune.

The U.S. Constitution requires that Legislatures must first approve any state that is to be created within its jurisdiction.

Commissioners said Thursday that failed legislative efforts to crack down on oil and gas, as well as increases in rural renewable energy standards were "the straws that broke the camel's back

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/09/colorado-county-proposes-51st-state-north-colorado/#ixzz2VkY33cU6

Nekochan

Nekochan

Too cold there though!
Seriously, I'm moving further south. Too cold even in Alabama for me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I like snow and cold but I like my grand-kids even more...so I guess i am stuck here... Sad

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I like snow and cold but I like my grand-kids even more...so I guess i am stuck here... Sad

Unless you can talk them into going with you!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Too many divorced spouses to convince that have joint custody....

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Too many divorced spouses to convince that have joint custody....

Yes, I understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum