Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh no, another WMD issue.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 1:46 am

What if?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/syria-s-next-act.html

2Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 1:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
alecto wrote:What if?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/syria-s-next-act.html

Looks like we need to make another invasion... Where are the Neocons when you need them the most?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 5:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Looks like we need to make another invasion... Where are the Neocons when you need them the most?

Sorry you will not be able to blame them for this one, it will fall squarely in Obamas lap.

4Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 5:31 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
alecto wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Sorry you will not be able to blame them for this one, it will fall squarely in Obamas lap.

I hope the President keeps U.S. troops out of Syria. Then there won't be anyone to blame.

5Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 8:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Whatcha wanta bet WE use weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION ?

Oh no, another WMD issue. Aplane

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/22/2012, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 8:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
I hope the President keeps U.S. troops out of Syria. Then there won't be anyone to blame.

If that islamic nut uses the chemical weapons he has against his own people the world will want to know why the USA did nothing to stop it.

7Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 8:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Yes the USA is god now we decide who lives and dies in every corner of the world....All Hail the USA' s Power of Mass destruction. Kneel all you tyrants the USA put in power for judgement is nigh. USreal is coming.

8Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 8:39 pm

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
alecto wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Tens of thousands being slaughtered and President Barack Hussein Obama has it all under control.

Where's the next fundraiser?

Oh no, another WMD issue. Golf

9Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 9:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes the USA is god now we decide who lives and dies in every corner of the world....All Hail the USA' s Power of Mass destruction. Kneel all you tyrants the USA put in power for judgement is nigh. USreal is coming.

You said it! All the Neocons need is another excuse for a war. I bet Dick Cheney's new heart is pounding over this opportunity!

10Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/22/2012, 9:30 pm

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes the USA is god now we decide who lives and dies in every corner of the world....All Hail the USA' s Power of Mass destruction. Kneel all you tyrants the USA put in power for judgement is nigh. USreal is coming.

You said it! All the Neocons need is another excuse for a war. I bet Dick Cheney's new heart is pounding over this opportunity!

Memory loss? If you recall, it was the Democrats who won in 2008.
Oh no, another WMD issue. Biden-184x300
Vice President Joe Biden is now responsible. You know, since NOTHING is ever the fault of President Barack Hussein Obama.

11Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 12:47 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/world/meast/syria-unrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Syria says is has WMD, but will not use them against its own citizens; only foreign invaders.

I guess that is a warning to us to not invade Syria.

If I was Syria, I'd have WMD too, to help counter the illicit nukes that Israel has.

12Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 5:15 am

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/world/meast/syria-unrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Syria says is has WMD, but will not use them against its own citizens; only foreign invaders.

I guess that is a warning to us to not invade Syria.

If I was Syria, I'd have WMD too, to help counter the illicit nukes that Israel has.

Gosh, I must have missed the news cast. When did Israel threaten to destroy which nations in the Mid East? Which Nations have threatened to destroy Israel? Which ones have lobed THOUSANDS of rockets into Israel and sent in hundreds of suicide bombers?

13Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 8:27 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

How is it possible that all you kooks are still imagining conspiracies about the previous administration?...Do you know who won?..The administration that's in charge?....This is YOUR guy the one that is without fault in your minds...How can the CIA and allegations of chemical weapons being used by the US be happening?...Republicans are wanting to use this to attack and start a war?...It really must be warm with that tin foil wrapped around your heads standing on the roof looking for the helicopters...

14Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 8:28 am

Strong rumor has it these weapons or materials were sent to Syria by Iraq shortly before invasion II. A very reasonable THEORY.

15Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 8:35 am

nochain wrote:Strong rumor has it these weapons or materials were sent to Syria by Iraq shortly before invasion II. A very reasonable THEORY.
The same 'rumor' that had the photos of increased shipments out of Iraq while balking and blocking the weapons inspections?...That's not a surprise the UN botched that entire operation and Sadaam played them for the fools they are...Geez don't tell some of the loons here that Bush may not have been wrong...they'll MELTDOWN!!!...

16Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 2:32 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
nochain wrote:Strong rumor has it these weapons or materials were sent to Syria by Iraq shortly before invasion II. A very reasonable THEORY.

Theories are hearsay until PROVEN otherwise.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 7/24/2012, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 2:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Theories are hearsay untip PROVEN otherwise.

I know you are quite dense but that is essentially my point.

18Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 2:42 pm

nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Kind of loses something when you've got to explain it!...Next time post in moronese

19Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 3:00 pm

Newsfan wrote:
nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Kind of loses something when you've got to explain it!...Next time post in moronese

It would be a waste of time trying to explain even the most basic concept to some idiots on here. They have preconceived notions of something and regardless of what is posted they choose to find some way to disagree or diminish someone elses post - they are truly desperate and lonely cretins.

20Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 3:57 pm

nochain wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Oops.....with apologies to morons...

It would be a waste of time trying to explain even the most basic concept to some idiots on here. They have preconceived notions of something and regardless of what is posted they choose to find some way to disagree or diminish someone elses post - they are truly desperate and lonely cretins.

21Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 7:08 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
It is funny how Newsfan and NoChain seem to talk to each other on threads--in 'wingnutese' at that--often when no other people have anything to say on the topic they are discussing between themselves. It's like they are floating around in their own little wingnut world.

Have at it guys. You two are going to definitely be fun to watch as November gets closer!

22Oh no, another WMD issue. Empty Re: Oh no, another WMD issue. on 7/24/2012, 9:31 pm

Markle

Markle

Saddam Hussein had two years where he stalled and played the UN and the US to move virtually anything, anywhere.

It was the U.S. and Canada who moved 500 tonnes of yellow cake out of Iraq and into storage in Canada. I doubt Hussein planned to import 100 tonnes of chocolate, buttercream frosting to make a dessert for the Guinness Book of World Records.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum