Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay ladies get in line time to get those fun bags removed..it's trendy now...

+4
knothead
Floridatexan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.naturalnews.com/040334_Angelina_Jolie_double_mastectomy_breast_cancer_prevention.html

Angelina Jolie inspires women to maim themselves by celebrating medically perverted double mastectomies

2seaoat

T,

I spend time on the 21st floor of Northwestern Hospital once each month.....I look into the sadness of young woman who have young children and usually somebody there to assist them as they get their infusions......it is strikingly sad. With science we can predict with near certainty probabilities of genetic markers for breast and ovarian cancer. She has an 85% chance of coming down with the same........and she can lower her risk eight fold by removal of the breast tissue.......its just tissue....just like my lung.....just tissue........the time she spends with her children nurturing them is going to be very important.........and to the last one of those woman I see on the 21st floor.......they would have given anything to have avoided the place they are now......our medical system has many failures but the biological and genetic advances are amazing, and in the end it is her choice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh it's fine with me if they do whatever...I ain't no Muslim....and you already know what I think about your medical "science"....

I might be at risk for a STD but I think I will have to take the chance.

2seaoat

I might be at risk for a STD but I think I will have to take the chance.

Well if you leave peacocks and fowl out of the equation, your chance of an STD are greatly reduced.

That was a Foul comment.

Could you go into a hospital and say, for example. "I want to take off the fingers on my left hand." Would need a doctor to sign off on it? Just wondering...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:That was a Foul comment.

Seaoat is getting mean and nasty in his old age.

I wondered when I heard she had undergone the procedure...why...radical mastectomy is rare these days. But her chances of getting breast cancer, which killed her mother, were something like 87% because of an equally rare genetic mutation. I don't know what kind of reconstructive surgery she had, but I recently read Suzanne Sommers' account of her battle with breast cancer and how doctors were able to regrow breast tissue from stem cells...as they can now grow skin cells for burn victims and literally spray them on the body...and new mothers are now being advised to save the cord blood from the pregnancy, which could save the life of their child at some future date. But stem cell research in our country was banned from 2000-2008. That may be the reason people travel to other countries for lifesaving procedures. Ya think?

This isn't "fashion", Teo. Angelina Jolie has 6 kids.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/040334_Angelina_Jolie_double_mastectomy_breast_cancer_prevention.html

Angelina Jolie inspires women to maim themselves by celebrating medically perverted double mastectomies

You're a pig. I've known it for a long time; you just confirmed it.

I hope you get testicular cancer and die all alone in the formaldehyde fumes of your FEMA trailer.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:That was a Foul comment.

Seaoat is getting mean and nasty in his old age.

I wondered when I heard she had undergone the procedure...why...radical mastectomy is rare these days. But her chances of getting breast cancer, which killed her mother, were something like 87% because of an equally rare genetic mutation. I don't know what kind of reconstructive surgery she had, but I recently read Suzanne Sommers' account of her battle with breast cancer and how doctors were able to regrow breast tissue from stem cells...as they can now grow skin cells for burn victims and literally spray them on the body...and new mothers are now being advised to save the cord blood from the pregnancy, which could save the life of their child at some future date. But stem cell research in our country was banned from 2000-2008. That may be the reason people travel to other countries for lifesaving procedures. Ya think?

This isn't "fashion", Teo. Angelina Jolie has 6 kids.

I recently had a chat with a lady who had a double mastectomy but she said she went to a Hospital in New Orleans. The reconstruction was performed using her fatty tissue from her buttock area and she was so proud . . . . . I had never heard of that but . . . good for her!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/040334_Angelina_Jolie_double_mastectomy_breast_cancer_prevention.html

She did the best thing she could do to stay healthy. What is your problem?

A beautiful woman is still a beautiful woman no matter what kind of breasts she has, silicone or natural. Any man who can't figure that out is a sick dick and doesn't deserve a decent lady. I'm assuming you don't have one.

knothead

knothead

bluemoon wrote:

A beautiful woman is still a beautiful woman no matter what kind of breasts she has, silicone or natural. Any man who can't figure that out is a sick dick and doesn't deserve a decent lady. I'm assuming you don't have one.

Good post . . . . . well said!

knothead wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Thanks. I guess we agree on something. Teo would probably fall over and die if a woman who looks like Angelina Jolie gave him a second glance. I think most men would.

Good post . . . . . well said!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just posted the story you retarded Pieces Of S.

You posted it with a comment. You got the response you were asking for.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just posted the story you retarded POS.

That might be the lamest excuse you have ever tried to use to excuse your boorish BS.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well My comment was that people follow movie stars way too much...so go ahead mutilate yourselves it's trendy...cool.....

Sal

Sal

C'mon, guys.

You know Teo is sensitive.

You're gonna hurt his feelings, and he's gonna go away ...

... and this place is a lot less fun without him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:C'mon, guys.

You know Teo is sensitive.

You're gonna hurt his feelings, and he's gonna go away ...

... and this place is a lot less fun without him.

Yeah i am sensitive....I am tubin this weekend with 5 ladies I will ask them how sensitive I am...hell I might even shave my back....LOL.

I received my invitation today to attend a celebration of life in June @ the New World Landing. It's for cancer survivors who received treatment @ Baptist Hospital.

Teo can kiss this survivor's ass.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah i am sensitive....I am tubin this weekend

Where?

Do you have those crystal clear springs up there?

Gawd, I love tubin' on the springs.

Too bad the legislature didn't do anything to protect those invaluable assets.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I lost one of my best friends in the world to breast cancer fools....You can all fuck off.

I have never in my life heard of someone removing their breast as a prevention method. Matter of a fact, I have never met a doctor who would approve of such.

This is EXTREMLY BIZZARO. You cant just walk into a surgeons office and say hay, take these off, my parent, grandmother etc died from cancer and I want to make sure I don't get it. YOU JUST CANT DO THAT. Even cash payers have to have medically necessary. I guess they are using that BRCA gene here to give some insight to what could happen. but shit, if we started doing that are every woman who carries that gene would be allowed to have their breast removed and get a nice new set of bosoms.

I think this is a bit much, sorry.

I think she just didn't want people talking about her gtting a boob job.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah i am sensitive....I am tubin this weekend

Where?

Do you have those crystal clear springs up there?

Gawd, I love tubin' on the springs.

Too bad the legislature didn't do anything to protect those invaluable assets.

Coldwater it's a birthday party...

Many surgeons will remove both a woman's breasts due to a family history of breast cancer, especially with involvement of the BRCA gene. A diagnosis of Lobular CIS in the breast, which is also a predictor of future invasive cancer, is also considered by all insurance companies to be reason for a double mastectomy. You claim you work in a hospital, right? Go ask a surgeon about it. You don't know what you are talking about. Teo lost a good friend to cancer but he thinks a woman shouldn't maim herself to prevent it? I suspect most women who have had breast surgery would resent the word maim.

A woman who carries that gene has an 87 percent chance of getting either ovarian or breast cancer. Any woman who carries it should consider a double mastectomy. She's a fool if she does not. And if her husband isn't man enough to accept her decision, she's not married to much of a man.

Last edited by bluemoon on 5/15/2013, 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum