Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love the Smell of Repuke Panic in the Morning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal
Indeed, facing what the candidate and his aides believe to be a series of surprisingly ruthless, unfounded, and unfair attacks from the Obama campaign on Romney’s finances and business record, the Republican’s campaign is now prepared to go eye for an eye in an intense, no-holds-barred act of political reprisal, said two Romney advisers who spoke on condition of anonymity. In the next chapter of Boston’s pushback — which began last week when they began labeling Obama a “liar” — very little will be off-limits, from the president’s youthful drug habit, to his ties to disgraced Chicago politicians.

[....]

The reference to Obama’s past drug use seems to suggest that former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu wasn’t going off-script after all when he dinged the president for spending “his early years in Hawaii smoking something” during a Tuesday morning Fox News appearance.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-romney-campaign-decided-to-take-the-gloves

What could be funnier than watching Willard go all tough-guy on us? I guess he thinks he's running for King of the Teabags. This campaign is beginning to look like a lot more fun than I had anticipated.

salinsky wrote:Indeed, facing what the candidate and his aides believe to be a series of surprisingly ruthless, unfounded, and unfair attacks from the Obama campaign on Romney’s finances and business record, the Republican’s campaign is now prepared to go eye for an eye in an intense, no-holds-barred act of political reprisal, said two Romney advisers who spoke on condition of anonymity. In the next chapter of Boston’s pushback — which began last week when they began labeling Obama a “liar” — very little will be off-limits, from the president’s youthful drug habit, to his ties to disgraced Chicago politicians.

[....]

The reference to Obama’s past drug use seems to suggest that former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu wasn’t going off-script after all when he dinged the president for spending “his early years in Hawaii smoking something” during a Tuesday morning Fox News appearance.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-romney-campaign-decided-to-take-the-gloves

What could be funnier than watching Willard go all tough-guy on us? I guess he thinks he's running for King of the Teabags. This campaign is beginning to look like a lot more fun than I had anticipated.
The drug reference may also have to do with the COWH's campaign referring to Romney as a 'felon' when actually there's only one candidate in this race that's an admitted felon...His book his words...

Fact is, Oblamer is a well documented liar. Turns out he isn't the new day hope and change dude after all, just another slimy Chicago politician with dirty hands and a lying teleprompter.

Sal

Sal
Newsfan wrote:The drug reference may also have to do with the COWH's campaign referring to Romney as a 'felon' when actually there's only one candidate in this race that's an admitted felon...His book his words...

When mining your opponents autobiography is the best you can come up with for a "scandal", you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Laughing

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
News Max reports on Romney's comments explaining how a blind trust works. News Max! Also, Romney's own words.

Blind Trusts a 'Ruse,' Romney Said in 1994
Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012 12:25 PM
By Andra Varin

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he put his money in a blind trust to avoid any conflict of interest, although he once scoffed at such devices as “an age-old ruse.”

Romney is facing questions over when his involvement with Bain Capital ended, and increasing demands for him to release his latest tax returns. The former Massachusetts governor has tried to tamp down interest in his money matters. Last week he stressed that his money was in a blind trust.

“I don’t manage the money that I have. In order to make sure that I didn’t have a conflict of interest while I was governor or while I was considering a run for national office, I had a blind trust established,” he said in a July 13 TV clip played Monday by “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central.

But “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart unearthed a clip from Oct. 18, 1994, that showed Romney deriding blind trusts.

“The blind trust is an age-old ruse, if you will,” Romney said. “Which is to say you can always tell a blind trust what it can and cannot do. You give a blind trust rules.”

© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Romney in 1994: Blind Trusts a 'Ruse'
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Here he is, in his own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DVKWhPibw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum