Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb ass of the week award

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dumb ass of the week award Empty Dumb ass of the week award 4/3/2013, 11:47 am

FHP: Cell Phone Distraction Leads To Wreck Near Jay
April 3, 2013
The Florida Highway Patrol says a cell phone distraction led to a crash southeast of Jay late Tuesday night.
According to the FHP, 32-year old Gillam G. Boyd of Milton was northbound on Highway 87 about 11:20 p.m. when he looked away from the road and at his cell phone, failing to realize that his vehicle was drifting across the roadway. His 2003 Chevrolet 1500 traveled into a ditch, hit a culvert, went airborne, struck a utility pole and overturned, coming to a final rest right side up on shoulder of Highway 87.
Boyd was transported to Jay Hospital with minor injuries. He was cited for careless driving, according to the FHP.

So why in the world would you admit to looking at your cell phone? You know there will be hell to pay if you do. Whats the matter with, dog ran in front of me, On coming car lights blinded me, tire went flat causing me to loss control?

2Dumb ass of the week award Empty Re: Dumb ass of the week award 4/3/2013, 11:50 am

2seaoat

He was getting the camera on his phone ready to take a photo of that deer which just crossed the road in front of him......it was a buck with a full rack.

3Dumb ass of the week award Empty Re: Dumb ass of the week award 4/3/2013, 12:06 pm

Margin Call

Margin Call

Herald: Texting-while-driving ban ready for House floor bit.ly/12h25Hy #sayfie

4Dumb ass of the week award Empty Re: Dumb ass of the week award 4/3/2013, 12:14 pm

2seaoat wrote:He was getting the camera on his phone ready to take a photo of that deer which just crossed the road in front of him......it was a buck with a full rack.

Sure.... That would work....Then show the LEOs where the deer ran to,,,,,

5Dumb ass of the week award Empty Re: Dumb ass of the week award 4/3/2013, 8:01 pm

A friend of mine's daughter had a friend who was killed Sunday because of texting and driving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum