Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amanda Knox To Be Retried In Italy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Italy's high court has ordered Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito to be retried for the murder of Meredith Kercher.

Sources have said that they are not sure if Amanda will return to Italy for the trial or not. I think if I were here, I certainly wouldn't, I'd keep myself settle in the Great Northwest.

http://news.yahoo.com/italy-court-orders-amanda-knox-retrial-meredith-kercher-091519064.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is wrong on so many levels. I didn't realize there was no double jeopardy in Italian courts. Sounds like an overzealous prosecutor with an ax to grind. She should not go back there. I don't believe they can force her to do that.

Floridatexan wrote:
This is wrong on so many levels. I didn't realize there was no double jeopardy in Italian courts. Sounds like an overzealous prosecutor with an ax to grind. She should not go back there. I don't believe they can force her to do that.

Did you hear some of the things that the prosecutor was saying during the original trial. This guy is really a nut case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum