Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

it just occured to me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1it just occured to me Empty it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 10:26 pm

That many white liberals don't have children.

This explains who cares about the debt, who cares about the future , or ho cares about any country is good idealogy. Its all about self with these people.

yes, self, that fake, lying do gooder but aint really a do gooder self. Yep< I know the type, all talk, no walk

2it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 10:28 pm

Chrissy wrote:That many white liberals don't have children.

This explains who cares about the debt, who cares about the future , or ho cares about any country is good idealogy. Its all about self with these people.

yes, self, that fake, lying do gooder but aint really a do gooder self. Yep< I know the type, all talk, no walk

You have very bizarre thinking but that is not surprising.

3it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 10:32 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

im intelligent, being intelligent causes me to think about stuff and look into it.

I like to think, you just like to attack people and ideas. you are a thought stopper, kind of like a turd really

4it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 10:38 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

im intelligent, being intelligent causes me to think about stuff and look into it.

I like to think, you just like to attack people and ideas. you are a thought stopper, kind of like a turd really

No, you are bipolar and they have the bizarre thinking and thoughts of fancy. I've not seen intelligence though just a faux belief you do which is not unusual either.

5it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 10:54 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of what happens when you try to think.

You should stop trying.

It's not your thing.

You're a moron.

Go with reacting instinctively.

The results couldn't be any worse.

You're welcome.

6it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/22/2013, 11:00 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of what happens when you try to think.

You should stop trying.

It's not your thing.

You're a moron.

Go with reacting instinctively.

The results couldn't be any worse.

You're welcome.

LOL! One of the hallmarks of being bipolar is you have no insight into your illness and you think you're brilliant, wonderful, sexy, creative,fascinating ect,ect.

7it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 8:16 am

...Unmarried women (along with ethnic minorities, the poor and the workers in the public bureaucracy) are rapidly becoming a core constituency of the Democratic party, in a sense replacing the ethnic white working class.

In the short term at least, the president and his party are seizing a huge opportunity. Since 1960, the percentage of the population that is over age 15 and unmarried increased by nearly half, 45 percent from 32 percent. Since 1976, the percentage of American women who did not have children by the time they reached their 40s doubled, to nearly 20 percent.

...There are now more houses with dogs than houses with children

http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2012/10/going-extinct-president-obama-and.html

Read the article. There's more evidence to support what I said because its true.

so if you combine the childless selfish libs along with the give me some foodstamps I want mine libs, that's a pretty damn big part of the lefts makeup which does help explain why they have no regard for the next generation or deficits etc etc because its all about NOW for them.

8it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 12:18 pm

Chrissy wrote:...Unmarried women (along with ethnic minorities, the poor and the workers in the public bureaucracy) are rapidly becoming a core constituency of the Democratic party, in a sense replacing the ethnic white working class.

In the short term at least, the president and his party are seizing a huge opportunity. Since 1960, the percentage of the population that is over age 15 and unmarried increased by nearly half, 45 percent from 32 percent. Since 1976, the percentage of American women who did not have children by the time they reached their 40s doubled, to nearly 20 percent.

...There are now more houses with dogs than houses with children

http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2012/10/going-extinct-president-obama-and.html

Read the article. There's more evidence to support what I said because its true.

so if you combine the childless selfish libs along with the give me some foodstamps I want mine libs, that's a pretty damn big part of the lefts makeup which does help explain why they have no regard for the next generation or deficits etc etc because its all about NOW for them.

Nutjob.

9it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 12:56 pm

She can certainly come up with the most absurd thoughts I have ever hear of.

10it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 3:34 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:She can certainly come up with the most absurd thoughts I have ever hear of.

Oh you know that's intelligence. According to Seaoat you shouldn't blow her off as being a nutjob but just address the nutness. LOL!

11it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 4:11 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:She can certainly come up with the most absurd thoughts I have ever hear of.

Im out of the box.

Great thinkers have to think out of the box or they are just thinking of stuff other people have already thought about all the time. That's fun too but sometimes it funner to try and think about stuff either not many or no one has thought of. Its a hard job to do that btw.

take this thread, its not as original as I thought. I was able to easily back up what I said with actual data because someone else already thought that.

I mean really I posted the data and still it gets ignored. and even still it isn't something that is not well known. Anyone with a lick of sense knows there is a huge movement in the white left wingers to save the planet and not populate. There are lots of reasons this is occurring that's just one of them. But the thing is, its true what I said.

12it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 4:14 pm

Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

Great thinkers have to think out of the box or they are just thinking of stuff other people have already thought about all the time. That's fun too but sometimes it funner to try and think about stuff either not many or no one has thought of. Its a hard job to do that btw.

take this thread, its not as original as I thought. I was able to easily back up what I said with actual data because someone else already thought that.

I mean really I posted the data and still it gets ignored. and even still it isn't something that is not well known. Anyone with a lick of sense knows there is a huge movement in the white left wingers to save the planet and not populate. There are lots of reasons this is occurring that's just one of them. But the thing is, its true what I said.

Who wants to respond to absurdity? You really are a nut case.

13it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 4:45 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

you just responded LOL

Im a nut case because ths particular fraction of people who are choosing to not have children are following the lefties?

I actually think you and some others are the nut cases to be honest.

idiocracy at work LOL

14it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 5:10 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

you just responded LOL

Im a nut case because ths particular fraction of people who are choosing to not have children are following the lefties?

idiocracy at work LOL

But again, you have not shown any facts other than your word and we all know how much than is worth.

15it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 5:43 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

I told ya! She makes up shit and tries to convince people it's true. She actually believes the garbage she makes up. She's been doing it for years.

16it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 5:50 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

you just responded LOL

idiocracy at work LOL

But again, you have not shown any facts other than your word and we all know how much than is worth.

Not true, I posted some information about birth rates and political party.

you just choose to ignore it and attack me personally. BTW, my word is worth a lot. Just because in this particular forum there are a lot of dumbasses is not my fault.

im not interested right now in a back and forth argument that is solely aimed at me and not the content. So why don't you hop on your witches broom and fly off with your fellow witches and go and check for tampons or something, I think someone may have misplaced one up your ass little girl.

17it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 6:01 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im out of the box.

you just responded LOL

idiocracy at work LOL

you just choose to ignore it and attack me personally. BTW, my word is worth a lot. Just because in this particular forum there are a lot of dumbasses is not my fault.

im not interested right now in a back and forth argument that is solely aimed at me and not the content. So why don't you hop on your witches broom and fly off with your fellow witches and go and check for tampons or something, I think someone may have misplaced one up your ass little girl.

Your content is worthless and made up which makes you the biggest dumbass.

18it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 6:09 pm

Chrissy wrote:

Yeah some facts, from a blog no doubt. Self delusion.

19it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 7:17 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Yeah some facts, from a blog no doubt. Self delusion.

doesn't matter. it was data that could have been explored.

but your just another henchman/woman.

it really doesn't matter what I post. It could be the greatest topic ever with the most gathered data ever and you and the other henchmen/women would still be an asshole. because all you care about is attacking me.

maybe you should look down deep inside you and ask yourself why you are always attacking me lately.Even to the point to where you said you wanted to bitch slap me. You should find out the root of those deep feelings you have about me. When you find the answer if you can be honest, get back to me. Id be interested in that.

20it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 7:36 pm

Chrissy wrote:
doesn't matter. it was data that could have been explored.

but your just another henchman/woman.

it really doesn't matter what I post. It could be the greatest topic ever with the most gathered data ever and you and the other henchmen/women would still be an asshole. because all you care about is attacking me.

maybe you should look down deep inside you and ask yourself why you are always attacking me lately.Even to the point to where you said you wanted to bitch slap me. You should find out the root of those deep feelings you have about me. When you find the answer if you can be honest, get back to me. Id be interested in that.

Now you know damn well that is not true. You and I have had a few discussions without attacking, the one that quickly comes to mind was the philosophical one a few months ago. Did you forget that one?

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 3/23/2013, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

21it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/23/2013, 8:02 pm

Lisa12

"Since 1960, the percentage of the population that is over age 15 and unmarried increased by nearly half, 45 percent from 32 percent."

I am very fiscally conservative and understand the point you are trying to make; however, the quote above has no relative meaning. How many women today get married at, say, 16, or even by 20? The times are much different, and that is just not common anymore. I know that is not the part of the quote you were relying on, but it is still presumably from the same study.

22it just occured to me Empty Re: it just occured to me 3/24/2013, 5:00 am

Lisa12 wrote:"Since 1960, the percentage of the population that is over age 15 and unmarried increased by nearly half, 45 percent from 32 percent."

I am very fiscally conservative and understand the point you are trying to make; however, the quote above has no relative meaning. How many women today get married at, say, 16, or even by 20? The times are much different, and that is just not common anymore. I know that is not the part of the quote you were relying on, but it is still presumably from the same study.

I appreciate your honest comment but I think you may be misinterpreting that sentence. They are not just counting women of that age, they are counting all women and that is the age they start counting at.

you could easily say that 45% more unmarried women that 1960's I just think they wanted to include what age group they went back to.

its a astonishing number really and it will have lasting effects on America as a society later on down the road.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum