Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

romney names running mate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1romney names running mate Empty romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 10:15 am

polecat

polecat
The Romney campaign today announced a surprise pick for Vice President – Exxon Mobil Corporation. “This is a game changing decision, that will really energize the true Republican base: Koch Industries, Haliburton, Walmart, Bechtel, Fox and Shell BP,” said a Romney spokesman. “It's also a breakthrough for minority rights, as it's the first time a Corporate American had appeared on the ballot. With subsidiaries in fifty eight countries and puppet regimes in six, Exxon Mobil brings to the ticket foreign policy experience focused on the only countries that matter – the ones with oil.”

2romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 10:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Corporate fascism at it's finest....

TWO dead guys say it all.....

3romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 11:00 am

polecat wrote:The Romney campaign today announced a surprise pick for Vice President – Exxon Mobil Corporation. “This is a game changing decision, that will really energize the true Republican base: Koch Industries, Haliburton, Walmart, Bechtel, Fox and Shell BP,” said a Romney spokesman. “It's also a breakthrough for minority rights, as it's the first time a Corporate American had appeared on the ballot. With subsidiaries in fifty eight countries and puppet regimes in six, Exxon Mobil brings to the ticket foreign policy experience focused on the only countries that matter – the ones with oil.”
With the horrible unemployment figures and all the out of work professional comics....please leave it to the professionals...What an embarrassment of a post...

4romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 11:03 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Show must go on....anyone that believes that one of the two political parties will save the USA is worse than a fool.

5romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 11:37 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Show must go on....anyone that believes that one of the two political parties will save the USA is worse than a fool.
No the 'fool(s)' are those that continue to support the failing policies of the last almost four years...If these same people purchased a product and it didn't work would they continue to use it?...And yet they'll blindly follow the COWH down the drain!...As far as parties...SHOULD/IF Romney wins....And he adds Trillions/Billions etc., to the debt...Refuses to make spending cuts...Penalizes small business owners...continues with [Name]Healthcare...runs a Fast and Furoius program...Investigates Border State Sheriff's and orders Federal Officers NOT to enforce the laws of the land...Allows national security leaks...Bows to foreign leaders...Allows intelligence operatives aiding the US to be imprisoned rather than helped...Alligns himself with the Occupy Thugs...etc., then he should be called on it and be a one term president...Party affiliation is NOT an excuse to be allowed to be a failure and harm the US...

6romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 12:35 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
polecat wrote:The Romney campaign today announced a surprise pick for Vice President – Exxon Mobil Corporation. “This is a game changing decision, that will really energize the true Republican base: Koch Industries, Haliburton, Walmart, Bechtel, Fox and Shell BP,” said a Romney spokesman. “It's also a breakthrough for minority rights, as it's the first time a Corporate American had appeared on the ballot. With subsidiaries in fifty eight countries and puppet regimes in six, Exxon Mobil brings to the ticket foreign policy experience focused on the only countries that matter – the ones with oil.”
I quickly checked my mailbox for a message from Politico. They are pretty quick at getting out the latest happenings. When there was no announcement from them I looked at this post. Too FUNNY! Great post. It totally follows Romney's logic. Will his VP have its/their own super pacs too?

7romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 7:16 pm

what a dumb ass post and I know where you got it.

I mean really, can any VP be worse than the dumbass obama picked? other than obama himself anyway. Twisted Evil

obama-bin(laden)en, no I mean osama binladen LOL

what kind of damn sick joke is that shit anyway....

8romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 7:16 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
I quickly checked my mailbox for a message from Politico. They are pretty quick at getting out the latest happenings. When there was no announcement from them I looked at this post. Too FUNNY! Great post. It totally follows Romney's logic. Will his VP have its/their own super pacs too?

obama has super pacs dear...

9romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 10:07 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Of course but this is a "corporate/person".

10romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/12/2012, 11:50 pm

Sal

Sal

That right there is the funniest and most well written thing I've read all day. Kudos, sir. I literally LOL.

11romney names running mate Empty Re: romney names running mate on 7/16/2012, 5:26 pm

polecat

polecat
[quote="Newsfan"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No the 'fool(s)' are those that continue to support the failing policies of the last almost four years...If these same people purchased a product and it didn't work would they continue to use it?..

This from the people who brought you 2 terms of ''W''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum