Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those colored people...............

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130223/NEWS01/302230026/Gun-rally-at-MLK-plaza-draws-fire-from-NAACP?nclick_check=1

Draws fire from naacp? I guess the writer thought it was funny. Who shoots more people in this country than any other race? The cp of the naacp. Thats who.
Who gave the colored people guns?
Oh, nevermind. They stole them from honest citizens during their burglaries.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was raised to believe the same things you do, ghandi. And there really are only two ways you can go with that. One, you never find it in your gut to question any of it. Or two, you do.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:I was raised to believe the same things you do, ghandi. And there really are only two ways you can go with that. One, you never find it in your gut to question any of it. Or two, you do.

The naacp might get some white support if they were more involved in preventing crime instead of the things they currently do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi wrote:
The naacp might get some white support if they were more involved in preventing crime instead of the things they currently do.
They're still in victim mode like the folk they represent. But latching on to stupid shit is not exclusive to blacks or anybody else. And neither is being in victim mode. My own lily white grandparents voted only democrat just like all their kind did for a hundred years before them only because they believed they were victims of lincoln and republicans.
But then there are those (black and white) who have the guts to think beyond all that bullshit.
So which do you want to be. The one with guts or the one with no guts.

Why don't ya just say nigger? Anything goes here..

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
They're still in victim mode like the folk they represent. But latching on to stupid shit is not exclusive to blacks or anybody else. And neither is being in victim mode. My own lily white grandparents voted only democrat just like all their kind did for a hundred years before them only because they believed they were victims of lincoln and republicans.
But then there are those (black and white) who have the guts to think beyond all that bullshit.
So which do you want to be. The one with guts or the one with no guts.

I want to not have to lock my doors at night. Or in the daytime. Like it was when I was young. Can you remember a time when you didn't have to lock your doors? I can. What has changed since then?
I know. But if I say what it is, someone will call me a racist.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghandi, you never fail to disappoint. Martin Luther King, Jr. was known, despite what anyone might say otherwise, for advocating PEACEFUL PROTEST. So the NAACP is right in condemning a gun rally at a site which bears his name. And you are one sorry sick son of the South.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:Why don't ya just say nigger? Anything goes here..

Because I know the difference between a black person and the n word that you mentioned.
I work with african Americans. But I have never worked with a "n word" that you don't mind saying.

Ghandi wrote:

Because I know the difference between a black person and the n word that you mentioned.
I work with african Americans. But I have never worked with a "n word" that you don't mind saying.

Why use lower case for Africans...? Are you saying they aren't real Americans...?

Do the black folk you work with realize what a racist bigot you are...?

Or do you hide behind PC rules...?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Why use lower case for Africans...? Are you saying they aren't real Americans...?

The african Americans I work with were born here and are Americans. The government labeled them african Americans and they're not happy with the label.
My Grandparents are from Germany but I call myself American.

Any more questions? girly man.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

The african Americans I work with were born here and are Americans. The government labeled them african Americans and they're not happy with the label.

Are you a hitler?

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Nope.

Your tell is showing again. LOL

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Are you a hitler?

Even you should know that hitler is dead. Read a book.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghandi wrote:

Call it a personal quirk. I don't allow that word to be used in my presence...by anyone, black, white or purple. I find the word offensive. And the fact that you keep posting these threads on the same subject speaks for itself.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Call it a personal quirk. I don't allow that word to be used in my presence...by anyone, black, white or purple. I find the word offensive. And the fact that you keep posting these threads on the same subject speaks for itself.

I didn't say the word. One of your own kind did.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Ghandi, you never fail to disappoint. Martin Luther King, Jr. was known, despite what anyone might say otherwise, for advocating PEACEFUL PROTEST. So the NAACP is right in condemning a gun rally at a site which bears his name. And you are one sorry sick son of the South.

The NAACP of Marting Luther King, Jr. and that of today are light years apart. If they, and our other race baiters, had actually been striving to SOLVE our racial problems for the past 50 years, we would not have a racial problem.

Of course, if they had actually worked to SOLVE the issues, there would be no PAYCHECKS. No paychecks, no beautiful mansions, chauffeur driven limousines, expensive restaurants...or job.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

The NAACP of Marting Luther King, Jr. and that of today are light years apart. If they, and our other race baiters, had actually been striving to SOLVE our racial problems for the past 50 years, we would not have a racial problem.

Of course, if they had actually worked to SOLVE the issues, there would be no PAYCHECKS. No paychecks, no beautiful mansions, chauffeur driven limousines, expensive restaurants...or job.

That's true. And the mafia was pretty shitty too. But we don't think everybody who is italian is the mafia. At least I don't think they are.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

You don't "ALLOW"? What do you do, shoot people if they use the word? If you hear it in everyday use, maybe you're hanging around the wrong crowd. The only place I hear the word is from someone elses radio and TV rap performances.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

That's true. And the mafia was pretty shitty too. But we don't think everybody who is italian is the mafia. At least I don't think they are.

Is your point so weak that you're forced to use profanities in a feeble attempt to make a point?

Would you please show me where the Mafia has held marches, protests, riots and more in order to portray Italians as victims of slavery?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

You don't "ALLOW"? What do you do, shoot people if they use the word? If you hear it in everyday use, maybe you're hanging around the wrong crowd. The only place I hear the word is from someone elses radio and TV rap performances.

I live in Pensacola. I hear it. It's a "joke" at a bar or even something said in passing. I don't take it lightly. I say, "Don't use that word. It's offensive." And it usually stops there. You should try it some time.

Floridatexan wrote:
I live in Pensacola. I hear it. It's a "joke" at a bar or even something said in passing. I don't take it lightly. I say, "Don't use that word. It's offensive." And it usually stops there. You should try it some time.

Lurch posted the word "nigger"
Ghandi posted "N word"
You are so offended by the word "nigger" that you jump the guy that used "n word" and give the guy that used "nigger" a free pass. That is liberal logic to the nth degree of stupid.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

alecto wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Ghandi posted "N word"
You are so offended by the word "nigger" that you jump the guy that used "n word" and give the guy that used "nigger" a free pass. That is liberal logic to the nth degree of stupid.

If I said what lurch said, I'd be banned again. But I'm not a liberal so I don't get free passes or "warnings" like liberal posters get. And they know it. wtm has had two warnings and never been banned for doing far worse than I ever did.

Ghandi wrote:
alecto wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Ghandi posted "N word"

If I said what lurch said, I'd be banned again. But I'm not a liberal so I don't get free passes or "warnings" like liberal posters get. And they know it. wtm has had two warnings and never been banned for doing far worse than I ever did.

Nobody likes you,that's why.

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Those colored people............... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWd9AnMpaDH3UmqDoyUGpLs3rkZHoXjJ37vuwb5n6_hNPTFbth5g

Then why don't you address the person who wrote it you stupid moron.

Oh that's right you're...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitHrPXpRYw

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum