Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Empty I know what I'm doing tomorrow. 2/22/2013, 3:19 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The NAACP is upset that a pro-gun rally scheduled for Saturday is being held at a downtown park in Pensacola honoring Martin Luther King Jr., who was slain by an armed man in 1968.

The gun rally is set for 3 p.m. at Martin Luther King Plaza.

Local state Rep. Clay Ingram, R-Pensacola, and Escambia County Commissioner Wilson Robertson are set to speak at the event.

According to a news release, the location has rubbed the NAACP the wrong way.

In a joint statement with Movement for Change, the NAACP said the rally organizers’ choice of location “is offensive to us.”

“Using the flimsy veil of free speech shows their disdain for the achievements of all civil rights organizations and an extreme lack of respect for the memory, integrity and teachings of Dr. King,” the group says in a news release.

The release makes no mention of any protest or action the groups will take, beyond simply making a public statement to criticize the organizers.
http://www.pnj.com/article/20130222/NEWS01/130222008/NAACP-takes-issue-gun-rally-Martin-Luther-King-Plaza

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What exactly are you planning to do tomorrow?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:What exactly are you planning to do tomorrow?

Going to the pro gun rally.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Better take an umbrella.

Whatever happened to the right to assemble peacefully? Did the NAACP forget about that little right?

Bob wrote:Better take an umbrella.

I wonder how many white supremacist will attend and be carrying...?

Other than ghandi, of course.

Good grief. This is like that cracker making the Obama monkey dolls and shirts who denies it's anything to do with race and just something funny to do to amuse the other racists.

It's pretty much a stupid in-yer-face move by the race baiters in charge of this show of vanity.

They already shot themselves in the right foot, and don't even know it.

NaNook

NaNook

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:Better take an umbrella.

I wonder how many white supremacist will attend and be carrying...?

Other than ghandi, of course.

Good grief. This is like that cracker making the Obama monkey dolls and shirts who denies it's anything to do with race and just something funny to do to amuse the other racists.

It's pretty much a stupid in-yer-face move by the race baiters in charge of this show of vanity.

They already shot themselves in the right foot, and don't even know it.

I don't see the connection. A public plaza is availabe to the public, correct? Is the plaza not supported by local property taxpayers? Perhaps we should require property tax receipts to use public property.

MLKjr, was a smack/coke user. He only used white prostitutes, two at a time. It's common knowledge. Who cares?

Any public land paid for by the "Real Taxpayers" shouldn't be limited to a political non-tax-paying anti-tax party and enjoy the benefits party.

Pay your fair share, I did making $1.25 an hour. I paid taxes, no refunds, no earned income credit, I paid taxes when I was 18. I had a wife, a son, and still paid the 5% surcharge income tax in 1968.

Screw the gifters......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum