Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 1:03 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

BirdyBack wrote:
Nekochan wrote:That's a good question but then there are ways to sneak across the border.

The voice of experience? ;-)

If he can't get a passport, then he can't take a job offer in Spain or Australia.

Ha, ha....no! We always took the highway across. One time when we were crossing the Canadian border we were questioned about our daughter, who was around 3 years old at the time. I don't know if there was a report of a little girl being kidnapped or what--but the Canadians wanted us to produce proof that she belonged to us. We didn't have her birth certificate or any way to prove she was ours. This was years before a passport or anything like that was required. So...after a few minutes of us trying to figure a way to prove that she did belong to us, the Canadian border guard turned to our daughter and asked her "What is your father's name?" She replied: "Daddy". And that was it....they let us go on across.

But you know there is a long, long border between the US and Canada and the vast majority of it is not monitored.

77BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 11:31 am

Nekochan wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:
Nekochan wrote:That's a good question but then there are ways to sneak across the border.

If he can't get a passport, then he can't take a job offer in Spain or Australia.

Ha, ha....no! We always took the highway across. One time when we were crossing the Canadian border we were questioned about our daughter, who was around 3 years old at the time. I don't know if there was a report of a little girl being kidnapped or what--but the Canadians wanted us to produce proof that she belonged to us. We didn't have her birth certificate or any way to prove she was ours. This was years before a passport or anything like that was required. So...after a few minutes of us trying to figure a way to prove that she did belong to us, the Canadian border guard turned to our daughter and asked her "What is your father's name?" She replied: "Daddy". And that was it....they let us go on across.

But you know there is a long, long border between the US and Canada and the vast majority of it is not monitored.

So are you advocating illegal immigration into Canada while being against illegal immigrants coming into our country from Mexico? Just asking!!!!!

78BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 11:34 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

So are you advocating illegal immigration into Canada while being against illegal immigrants coming into our country from Mexico? Just asking!!!!!

No. I never said anything about advocating any kind of illegal immigration into any country.

79BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 5:49 pm

cool1

cool1

It is me Teo-------Its been a while ---I missed posting with all of you --Ive had to move 3 times and im tired of moving --moved to Milton had to take care of mom--shes in a home now doing ok-had to rent my house out --now im back ---Now will someone tell me where spell checker button is because I scew up allot Very Happy I got some help finding ya ---PNJ changed and I didnt know where all of you were-- lol!

80BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 5:54 pm

Hi Coolio..!! Welcome back..!!

81BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 5:56 pm

cool1 wrote:It is me Teo-------Its been a while ---I missed posting with all of you --Ive had to move 3 times and im tired of moving --moved to Milton had to take care of mom--shes in a home now doing ok-had to rent my house out --now im back ---Now will someone tell me where spell checker button is because I scew up allot Very Happy I got some help finding ya ---PNJ changed and I didnt know where all of you were-- lol!

oh I remember you.

I sure hope your gonna go after teo. he's been very lonely this last year. sent himsef to the woodchipper, been actin all crazy. maybe you can calm him down.

welcome back to the group

82BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 5:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Great nice to have your pleasant personality here ...at least there's one now...LOL

83BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 5:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
cool1 wrote:It is me Teo-------Its been a while ---I missed posting with all of you --Ive had to move 3 times and im tired of moving --moved to Milton had to take care of mom--shes in a home now doing ok-had to rent my house out --now im back ---Now will someone tell me where spell checker button is because I scew up allot Very Happy I got some help finding ya ---PNJ changed and I didnt know where all of you were-- lol!

oh I remember you.

I sure hope your gonna go after teo. he's been very lonely this last year. sent himsef to the woodchipper, been actin all crazy. maybe you can calm him down.

welcome back to the group

Sweet thang I could be her grandpa...besides I am doin just fine....

84BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 6:00 pm

When you misspell a word, it should have an underline after you have spaced beyond that word as you're typing. Right-click on the word and it will suggest spellings for the word.

85BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 6:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Very Happy

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/26/2013, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

86BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/25/2013, 6:07 pm

Yomama wrote:

When you misspell a word, it should have an underline after you have spaced beyond that word as you're typing. Right-click on the word and it will suggest spellings for the word.

Unless you are a Mac user like myself.

Right click is for the small minded...LOL.

It's small...it's soft...it's Microsoft.

87BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/26/2013, 9:15 am

cool1

cool1

Thank you all for the help! Is Bob still around ---all of you are soo cool--Crissy is something else I remember ---makes me laugh allot --sometimes I need that lol-----------BBs sweet too! There are some beautiful people on the forum --for the others who like to just pick on people all the time --well I was warned before by all of you --remember all of you telling me to leave because I was nice ---im not going anywhere---I just have to deal with life like the rest-----anyway I learned how to deal with those few--thanks to all of you !

88BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/26/2013, 10:20 pm

Jake92

How are your worms doing?? I have hundreds of them in my compost pile if you need some.. FREE......

89BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/27/2013, 10:09 am

cool1

cool1

Jake92 wrote:How are your worms doing?? I have hundreds of them in my compost pile if you need some.. FREE......

Ok Jake 92 ---you just started something ok---yes I think I will get started back with my worms and I will let you know and yes it helps to add worms to your beds--no red worms ---I have big worms --red worms will take over your bed and after that well I would be out of work Rolling Eyes so I will get back with you on that--went fishing oh about a week ago--I think the fish were cold or somethinng -- Laughing --hope ya been doing allright ! My back is pretty bad and im out of shape--worming does take allot of bending over---My brother might help he said he would if he does that would help --he said he wants to --we shall see.

90BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/27/2013, 11:26 am

Jake92

Hi Cool!! I've been alright and better since I retired in Nov. Now it's just waking up in the morning and rolling over for a while before getting up..

I tried to put a pic of them I just took in here but I have no idea how to post a pic.. :-((

91BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/27/2013, 8:35 pm

cool1

cool1

PkrBum wrote:Hi Coolio..!! Welcome back..!!

Hey PKrBum, thanks -its good to be back Very Happy

92BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: GI Jane to Combat 1/27/2013, 8:37 pm

cool1

cool1

I know ya can do it Jake tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum