Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rating system

+7
Markle
stormwatch89
ZVUGKTUBM
Yella
Nekochan
Floridatexan
no stress
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who really gives a rat's ass about their pos/neg rating?

Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Rating system - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 12:31 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

rating system ?...if I post stories on abortion or gays my numbers go down if I post puppy stories or funny stuff they go up......not rocket science....oh yeah, if I answer W_T_M anything then I go way way down...he stays up all night going back into my posts from 2010 & 11 to give me as much red as possible...he is very determined.....

27Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 12:38 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:rating system ?...if I post stories on abortion or gays my numbers go down if I post puppy stories or funny stuff they go up......not rocket science....oh yeah, if I answer W_T_M anything then I go way way down...he stays up all night going back into my posts from 2010 & 11 to give me as much red as possible...he is very determined.....

I'll give you positives for puppie stories, Teo!

28Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 2:15 am

Rating system - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyDI556ZLtRPmo-zmJR7M2Ug8XF7mu1X1lg0s35uaTh6KXGidLOg

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdhonK8NMm8

Smile

29Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 12:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:rating system ?...if I post stories on abortion or gays my numbers go down if I post puppy stories or funny stuff they go up......not rocket science....oh yeah, if I answer W_T_M anything then I go way way down...he stays up all night going back into my posts from 2010 & 11 to give me as much red as possible...he is very determined.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fucking POS liar, but that's nothing new.

What is it with the dickheads on this forum who constantly call me out for shit I have not done...?

Why would I waste my time going through the exhaustive tripe you post...?

You're either extremely vain or incredibly stupid, or both.

I also noticed that some lying POS like you has been giving negs to folks that absolutely do not deserve it so the other idiots will think I did a number on poor such and such.

Take that stick you use to stir up trouble and shove it up your FEMA camp ass.

30Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 1:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:if I post stories on abortion or gays my numbers go down

Interesting. Let's test that theory. As of this moment I'm at +26 so let's see what happens.

1. queers suck

2. pro-choic'ers are murderers

31Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 1:16 pm

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:if I post stories on abortion or gays my numbers go down

Interesting. Let's test that theory. As of this moment I'm at +26 so let's see what happens.

1. queers suck

2. pro-choic'ers are murderers

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Awesome Bob. + for that....LOL.

I am now dedicated to only handing out positive strokes, and I'm sure there will be several posts that will try to provoke me otherwise.

32Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 1:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, something just occurred to me.
Since queers have A LOT fewer abortions than normal people, why wouldn't anti-abortionists like Teo, Brother Carl and Jesus be big on queers who are saving the lives of the unborn.
Seems inconsistent to me to be agin both abortion and queers.

33Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 1:25 pm

Bob wrote:By the way, something just occurred to me.
Since queers have A LOT fewer abortions than normal people, why wouldn't anti-abortionists like Teo, Brother Carl and Jesus be big on queers who are saving the lives of the unborn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Let's really muddy the waters.

They're against abortion (unless the right people are getting them). But they support bombing kids and villages back to the stone age if they are the wrong people. (except teo...he's in another catagory altogether).

Is the role of natural selection involved, and gay folk are a type of natural population control...part of God's uber plan for survival of the species....?

34Rating system - Page 2 Empty Re: Rating system 1/15/2013, 2:37 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:By the way, something just occurred to me.

Good point, Bob

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum