Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New forum section: Hall of Shame

+2
gulfbeachbandit
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Down the hall on the right. No not the bedroom, the closet.

no stress

no stress

Dont put all the queer threads in it twoism. Bob will call you a bigot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

twoism, if you want to get this stuff off the general discussion forum it's not going to work to leave this thread on the general discussion forum. As you can already see it doesn't take long for the bigots to post to it. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Honey Badger wrote:Dont put all the queer threads in it twoism. Bob will call you a bigot.
No actually I not only hope he'll keep putting all the "queer threads" over on that forum, I hope he'll put this thread over on that forum too.
If all you bigots have your own forum to post in you can have it all to yourselves. When that happens I won't want to go there anymore than I would want to visit the maggots under a piece of chicken in a restaurant dumpster. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah your title hall of shame makes it seem like being homosexual is a bad thing...maybe... Hall of misunderstood men that were messed up by their parents....

That's Gunz posting all that,isn't it?

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:That's Gunz posting all that,isn't it?

Yes maam. I flipped out

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah your title hall of shame makes it seem like being homosexual is a bad thing...maybe... Hall of misunderstood men that were messed up by their parents....
Here's a compromise, twoism. Retitle the forum
"The Thread About Those Who Choose To Be Abnormal Sexual Deviants" forum.
Put every thread on general discussion which has any post talking about homosexuality in the Sexual Deviants forum. And that's any post for or against.
That way we can separate all talk about homosexuality in any way from the general discussion forum. And you can make me and teo both the moderators of that forum. That way when he sees a post before I do he can move the thread and vice versa.
Is it a deal?

no stress

no stress

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah your title hall of shame makes it seem like being homosexual is a bad thing...maybe... Hall of misunderstood men that were messed up by their parents....
Put every thread on general discussion which has any post talking about homosexuality in the Sexual Deviants thread. And that's any post for or against.
That way we can separate all talk about homosexuality in any way from the general discussion forum. And you can make me and teo both the moderators of that forum. That way when he sees a post before I do he can move the thread and vice versa.
Is it a deal?

That wont work bob cuz some of us heteros are kinda deviants in the bedroom (where this stuff should be)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote:

That wont work bob cuz some of us heteros are kinda deviants in the bedroom (where this stuff should be)
Okay easy solution. Call it the "Anything that has to do with homos forum".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Put every thread on general discussion which has any post talking about homosexuality in the Sexual Deviants forum. And that's any post for or against.
Is it a deal?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Put every thread on general discussion which has any post talking about homosexuality in the Sexual Deviants thread. And that's any post for or against.
Is it a deal?

Hey don't go ratting out us heteros..let the homers think they got weird all to themselves...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hey don't go ratting out us heteros..let the homers think they got weird all to themselves...
Good idea. The homos need to be rattled but let's do it where everybody who wants to rattle em can do it all in the same place.
Go ahead, twoism. Move all threads which have any posts about homosexuality to the new forum. But make the forum name fair to both homos and those who hate homos. Here's a suggestion for a forum title...

"A Forum About Those Who Are Normal And Those Who Choose To Fertilize Turds".

lol

catfriedlegs

ButtMan wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:Dont put all the queer threads in it twoism. Bob will call you a bigot.
No actually I not only hope he'll keep putting all the "queer threads" over on that forum, I hope he'll put this thread over on that forum too.
If all you bigots have your own forum to post in you can have it all to yourselves. When that happens I won't want to go there anymore than I would want to visit the maggots under a piece of chicken in a restaurant dumpster. lol

How about a special homosexual section

and a section just for Markle's paranoid, twaddling blather.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum