Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

True Southern ladies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1True Southern ladies Empty True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 5:11 pm

no stress

no stress

The last couple of days has been an eye opener. I have been accused of taking sides by offering an opinion, told to shut the ef up and cussed at more than a sailor at traders by a few of the female members here. Call me old fashioned but even though no-one should routinely use profanity, ladies using it is just plain trashy. Thank you to all of the ladies on here whose mammas obviously raised them to not use that kind of language. You know who you are without me doing a roll call.

2True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 6:33 pm

Honey Badger wrote:The last couple of days has been an eye opener. I have been accused of taking sides by offering an opinion, told to shut the ef up and cussed at more than a sailor at traders by a few of the female members here. Call me old fashioned but even though no-one should routinely use profanity, ladies using it is just plain trashy. Thank you to all of the ladies on here whose mammas obviously raised them to not use that kind of language. You know who you are without me doing a roll call.

I know one of the female or ex-female members who said that to you and she is far from a lady.Who is the other? I know you're not going to say but I'll say it's refreshing to see men who don't approve of that kind of talk. When I was younger it was cool to cuss like that but I grew up and realized it made me look so cheap and well ... yes,trashy. I cringe now when I hear it in casual conversation. I don't mind occasional cussing but the "F' word is something that makes me look down on the person who is using it.

3True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 8:59 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

dreamsgalore has a way of bringing out the worst in people. However, every word she has been called here is warrented. Unless someone called her a lady.

4True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 9:10 pm

ghandi wrote:dreamsgalore has a way of bringing out the worst in people. However, every word she has been called here is warrented. Unless someone called her a lady.

Ladies are something you wouldn't know much about, now would you?

5True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 9:15 pm

I enjoy watching a good cat fight every now and then.

Meow.

6True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 9:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

People get upset when I call you a cunt. So I won't do that now. But I will say that if you were the grandmother of my children, you wouldn't be allowed to see them.

I'm actually suprised that you are allowed to use the internet. There should be a court order forbidding it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:dreamsgalore has a way of bringing out the worst in people. However, every word she has been called here is warrented. Unless someone called her a lady.

7True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 9:33 pm

ghandi wrote:People get upset when I call you a cunt. So I won't do that now. But I will say that if you were the grandmother of my children, you wouldn't be allowed to see them.

I'm actually suprised that you are allowed to use the internet. There should be a court order forbidding it.

Dreamsglore wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBndDE65BI

8True Southern ladies Empty Re: True Southern ladies 7/1/2012, 9:37 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:People get upset when I call you a cunt. So I won't do that now. But I will say that if you were the grandmother of my children, you wouldn't be allowed to see them.

Dreamsglore wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBndDE65BI

Now how stupid is this post?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum