Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highly Recommended Orgreenic 10" Frying Pan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

I'd been seeing their commercials on TV, but I rarely ever buy anything from commercials. Then I saw that Walmart was selling these pans. $19.99

I got one. It says you don't have to use oil or grease, but I always like a "little" bacon fat to fry my eggs in. Maybe half a teaspoon. Nothing sticks to this pan. And, if you don't like it, it's easy enough to return i
t.

https://www.orgreenic.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I make my own frying pans out of old hubcaps that I find on the street.
I coat them with teflon that I extract from wild berries and grape vines.

VectorMan wrote: ...I always like a "little" bacon fat to fry my eggs in./

I don't like the taste of bacon fat in my fried eggs. Just call me Paula Deen... I love my eggs cooked in butter! BUTTER!!! Hell Yeah!

Nom, Nom!

no stress

no stress

I'll have to have my arteries roto rooted out by the time i am 50. I put swine juice on everything. peas, collards,rutabeggas (sic) fried eggs. I even throw a glob in my spaghetti noodle water. I keep a huge jif peanut butter jar full of it in the fridge. If there aint no bacon in heaven, I dont want to go.

Honey Badger wrote:I'll have to have my arteries roto rooted out by the time i am 50. I put swine juice on everything. peas, collards,rutabeggas (sic) fried eggs. I even throw a glob in my spaghetti noodle water. I keep a huge jif peanut butter jar full of it in the fridge. If there aint no bacon in heaven, I dont want to go.

Honeybadger, I use bacon grease for my green beans, I use it to coat my cast iron frypans that I make cornbread in, and I think I use bacon grease in my red beans 'n rice recipe.

I use a non mrs studer brand olive oil when scrambling eggs.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have a couple of those ceramic pans (not the orgreenic ones) and they are great for about 3 months, and then food starts sticking to them.

I cook everything in Fleishmann's margarine. I have been eating that stuff since the 1950s.

I cook bacon in the microwave so there is no grease to save. I cook it on a paper plate with the raw bacon placed on some napkins, which soak up the grease.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Slicef18

Slicef18

VectorMan wrote:I'd been seeing their commercials on TV, but I rarely ever buy anything from commercials. Then I saw that Walmart was selling these pans. $19.99

I got one. It says you don't have to use oil or grease, but I always like a "little" bacon fat to fry my eggs in. Maybe half a teaspoon. Nothing sticks to this pan. And, if you don't like it, it's easy enough to return i
t.

https://www.orgreenic.com/

Thanks for sending your experience along. I'll be checking them out at WalMart.

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have a couple of those ceramic pans (not the orgreenic ones) and they are great for about 3 months, and then food starts sticking to them.

I cook everything in Fleishmann's margarine. I have been eating that stuff since the 1950s.

I cook bacon in the microwave so there is no grease to save. I cook it on a paper plate with the raw bacon placed on some napkins, which soak up the grease.

It's been a month now. Alls good. If it goes south I'll update this thread. But, I love this pan. So far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum