Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veterans Day is Sunday... Thank you veterans!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

*FUCKER* wrote:
Yomama wrote:
*FUCKER* wrote:
Yomama wrote:Thank you for showing so much class, Chrissy. It speaks volumes.

well you can push out the class thing if you want.

But then I ill push out the IM A MOTHER OF A SOILDER if you want

if you guys cant defend the dignity of our soldiers which YOU HAVE NOT, then dont expect me to give you some kind of simpy glory of being one.

You havnt defended our soldiers, they are harmed by your IN ACTION

I can only tell you the truth

sorry

I have the utmost respect for the young men and women who serve our country. I am not denigrating them. If someone is trashing soldiers on a thread, it isn't me. I tried to keep this thread respectful.

I guess I will take another hiatus from this hateful forum... bye for now.

Veterans Day is Sunday... Thank you veterans! - Page 2 Bach10

That nice of you, as you can see my son was bashed.

my son has been bashed the entire time here and else where

and people want to roll out some kind of god damn flag waving shit on a holiday to make them feel all yummy inside

well fuck those people

they didnt defend these young men and women when they really needed it

and they know it

I dont know but apparently some people here just think the rest of the world is stooooopid

well they aint

and they are mad

if you wanted to uphold a dignity for soldiers, then you should have stood up for them when they needed it

but dont go waving the fucking flag of patriotism when you shit in the faces of those who risk thier lifes just because you THINK your goal was more perfect. Thier life was in just as much danger

fuck off all you SOBs

if you dont get it, at this point I really dont give a shit.. shallow bunch of farts

Vietnam vets were treated as bad back in the day.... Plus, there were a lot more dead-58,000 names on the wall, in fact.

They were called baby-killers and worse for being drafted and sent to that hell-hole. Those vets came home with the same PTSD as the Iraq vets, but did not get near the care from the VA as recent vets have.

I think you should turn some of your ire toward the empire. We have the largest military in the world that is sent to fight for useless causes everywhere--causes which seemingly do nothing to better the security of the United States--with more politicians and ideologues calling for more war in more disparate places all of the time. The empire sucks the very life out of our people. I am so thankful that my own military service occured during an extended period of relative peace (after Vietnam and before the 1991 Persian Gulf War).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

When I read comments like Cristy posted I always wonder"What in the hell did they think they were joining? Did your son think he was joining the Glee Club are a marching band?" In my case I could give a shit what my parents thought. I damn sure did not need my Mamma to speak for me. BTW Most of the guys I was with did not give a damn what the people back home were saying. It was too far away and life was under a different set of rules.

Many veterans like my self feel we did not do anything special. But there are a lot guys that went though pure hell. Drafted and those who joined they had to endure a lot of grief and pain. Those are the people that veterans day is for . Not people like me. Most of the soldiers in my units usually responded to critical comments on the war with a big "Fuck you" So all is good..

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 11/10/2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
*FUCKER* wrote:
Yomama wrote:
*FUCKER* wrote:
Yomama wrote:Thank you for showing so much class, Chrissy. It speaks volumes.

well you can push out the class thing if you want.

But then I ill push out the IM A MOTHER OF A SOILDER if you want

if you guys cant defend the dignity of our soldiers which YOU HAVE NOT, then dont expect me to give you some kind of simpy glory of being one.

You havnt defended our soldiers, they are harmed by your IN ACTION

I can only tell you the truth

Yep, the vietnam vets were called names, spat upon and in general looked down upon. At least today people are honoring those who served when they arrive back at home base and more VA care and they deserve it.

I wonder today with the drug testing in the military if there are addicts coming back like back in the 60's and early 70's?

sorry

I have the utmost respect for the young men and women who serve our country. I am not denigrating them. If someone is trashing soldiers on a thread, it isn't me. I tried to keep this thread respectful.

I guess I will take another hiatus from this hateful forum... bye for now.

Veterans Day is Sunday... Thank you veterans! - Page 2 Bach10

That nice of you, as you can see my son was bashed.

my son has been bashed the entire time here and else where

and people want to roll out some kind of god damn flag waving shit on a holiday to make them feel all yummy inside

well fuck those people

they didnt defend these young men and women when they really needed it

and they know it

I dont know but apparently some people here just think the rest of the world is stooooopid

well they aint

and they are mad

if you wanted to uphold a dignity for soldiers, then you should have stood up for them when they needed it

but dont go waving the fucking flag of patriotism when you shit in the faces of those who risk thier lifes just because you THINK your goal was more perfect. Thier life was in just as much danger

fuck off all you SOBs

if you dont get it, at this point I really dont give a shit.. shallow bunch of farts

Vietnam vets were treated as bad back in the day.... Plus, there were a lot more dead-58,000 names on the wall, in fact.

They were called baby-killers and worse for being drafted and sent to that hell-hole. Those vets came home with the same PTSD as the Iraq vets, but did not get near the care from the VA as recent vets have.

I think you should turn some of your ire toward the empire. We have the largest military in the world that is sent to fight for useless causes everywhere--causes which seemingly do nothing to better the security of the United States--with more politicians and ideologues calling for more war in more disparate places all of the time. The empire sucks the very life out of our people. I am so thankful that my own military service occured during an extended period of relative peace (after Vietnam and before the 1991 Persian Gulf War).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum