Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is obamas fault. Might as well have pulled the trigger himself.

+5
Floridatexan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I think I can finally say it and be right this time: Now I've heard everything. lol
I mean this one is so absolutely fucking bizarre that I can't even feel sad about it. I know it makes he heartless but I just wanna laugh. I think I can justify that by knowing that those children are probably better off dead than having to be brought up by a parent like that because that would have no doubt been worse than death.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well he should have given his family the right to decide for themselves...could have drove his car into a tree and given his family some insurance..selfish bastard...

2seaoat

No, there is fault.....but it does not lie with President Obama. It lies with the purveyors of information controlled by an Oligarchy which attempted to divide America and control the same. They failed. Now, this doom and gloom has been created in an environment of fear and prejudice which fails to recognize the inherent good which resides in the American people. No, mental illness will take its toll, but to feed the weak of mind or those who are seriously ill with the unadulterated crap which passes for objective news....no, those folks will thankfully never find a moments rest in Hell because what they do is not only morally wrong.....it has consequences. There most certainly will be cuts in our defense spending. There most certainly will be economic displacement within certain sectors of our economy. That is why now more than ever we need to move forward with consensus issues which grow our GDP and revitalize our industrial private sector. Rather, than pointing fingers at this very sad tragedy, a more prudent course would be to grow GDP so people begin to see hope.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing about it. You can't accuse this guy of political apathy. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This guy was surely not one of those "undecideds" like me. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ghandi wrote:http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

BS

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

BS

What part of it do you think is BS, FT? That it happened or that Ghandi says "Obama pulled the trigger"?
If it's the latter I have to think Ghandi was talking tongue-in-cheek. But if he wasn't I hope he'll tell us. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This whole thing is getting totally out of hand. I'm watching the Today Show and they're reporting that the social media is full of this kinda crap too.
People about to lose their minds over Obama getting re-elected I mean.

Look, the idea that this election was "the battle between God's chosen army and the forces of darkness" is getting a little tiresome to me.
All this was to you and me (and yes this idiot who gunned down his wife and kids) was a 2 year long tv reality show which was a combination between a beauty pageant and a professional wrestling match being promoted by a bunch of way overpaid disk jockeys turned tv political pundits.
Get fucking over it. Human civilization does not live or die because of that shit. jesus fucking christ.

Sal

Sal

This is pure undiluted schadenfreude ...

I could listen to that over and over and over again.

Delicious!

knothead

knothead

This is, of course, a tragedy no doubt. President Obama's fault? How sophomoric can one get to make such a statement. I have said before that the GOP machine invested a vast amount of resources toward one goal: Defeat Obama at any cost. The army of pundits on AM radio 24/7 spewing fear and hate created layers of misrepresentations, lies, distortions but all meant to demean and denigrate the President. The daily email chains portraying our President as a chimp, an idiot, a Kenyan (you get the idea) have thankfully come to an abrupt halt . . . . . it didn't work. After four years of this non stop tactic many are persuaded beyond any doubt that Obama is the devil himself and is evil. My son lives near Nashville and he often comments that he listens to different right wing pundits during his commute and he said that if one were to believe these pundits then the worst thing for America would be to re-elect Obama. In my own case, yesterday I had cause to make a trip to a local lumber supply for a project and the gentleman who loaded my order was physically depressed that America voted for Obama. These are two examples of the investment by the GOP into marginalizing Obama and tragedies like this are an outcrop of this investment. The conservative mantra as represented by these hate mongers work against the best interest of a viable big tent Republican Party and if they remain true to their dogma it will slowly degrade their presence in government. My two cents.

2seaoat

The most difficult thing for many to reconcile is that this election may have been divine intervention......Sandy.....and many other things simply cannot be explained rationally. Evil for now has been crushed and God has prevailed, but the vigilance by those of faith and good will can never lay down, or think that evil will not pop its ugly head up again, and again, and like this poor man who had been brainwashed....to many simply cannot reconcile that divine intervention may have in fact just been witnessed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The most difficult thing for many to reconcile is that this election may have been divine intervention......Sandy.....and many other things simply cannot be explained rationally. Evil for now has been crushed and God has prevailed, but the vigilance by those of faith and good will can never lay down, or think that evil will not pop its ugly head up again, and again, and like this poor man who had been brainwashed....to many simply cannot reconcile that divine intervention may have in fact just been witnessed.
Seaoat, you're a lovely man but you've lost me this time. I can't tell if you're mocking the notion that there's a religious significance to this stupid election or you're endorsing that notion.

Seaoat, throughout history the cult for every power seeker has been convinced God was giving their cult leader a preferred partisan sendup and the cult leaders believed they were God's champion too. It was true for the Roman Emperors and it's true for the Sarah Palins.
If the universe creator is actually wasting time on bullshit like that I have to tell you I'm not impressed.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The most difficult thing for many to reconcile is that this election may have been divine intervention......Sandy.....and many other things simply cannot be explained rationally. Evil for now has been crushed and God has prevailed, but the vigilance by those of faith and good will can never lay down, or think that evil will not pop its ugly head up again, and again, and like this poor man who had been brainwashed....to many simply cannot reconcile that divine intervention may have in fact just been witnessed.

There was no "divine intervention".

There was a media manufactured horse race and a heavily promoted myth of Romentum.

Nate Silver, who correctly called 50 out of 50 states (once FLA finally finishes counting their god-damned ballots!), never gave Willard more than a 30% chance of being elected.

You gotta watch what you ingest.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have a hard time feeling sorry for this man. He could have performed just the admittedly selfish act of taking himself out, but he chose to kill his family as well. May he rot in hell.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

salinsky wrote:This is pure undiluted schadenfreude ...

I could listen to that over and over and over again.

Delicious!

I don't think I could do that, Sal. Once was more than enough. Beer & butterscotch schnaps...yum.

Floridatexan wrote:

I have a hard time feeling sorry for this man. He could have performed just the admittedly selfish act of taking himself out, but he chose to kill his family as well. May he rot in hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hmmm....Obama's fault...? He cast one vote like the rest of us.

America's fault.....? Not even close.

The rabid propaganda machine that stoked this dude's mental illness to the point of a desperate act....DEFINITELY.

Right wingnut ideology walks hand in hand w/ paranoid mental illness.

It's unsettling that some of you see mental illness as a reason to LOL.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gary Johnson voting dooshbags...LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

It's unsettling
For me life itself and everything it entails is unsettling. All I've learned to do is take pepto bismol and try to meet it head on.

knothead

knothead

She was a tad upset . . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dang...finally something I agree with FT about.

And I agree with Teo too. He could have tried to set it up where his family was taken care of.

But the man was mentally ill, so trying to rationalize the whole thing is pointless.

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQayEnEEkjun6EFiQL7CkiOlRBmPfyottBa2z9xqozbyOfynNnmIg

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcL0mjMjw

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Finally I agree with Damaged Eagle about something. Not sure what it is other than a rock and roll musician standing on the tracks when a train is about to run over him but i agree with it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Bob.
BTW...who did you vote for? I don't think I ever saw that you made a decision?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:LOL, Bob.
BTW...who did you vote for? I don't think I ever saw that you made a decision?
I voted for Mittens. Actually believe it or not it was ghandi who helped me decide. He said we need to let a new one have a shot at it and that made as much sense to me as anything.
But gee thanks for making me reveal this. Now Sal is gonna start calling me an asshole and telling me to "shut the fuck up" again. And dreamsglore will be trashing me right behind him again. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum