Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Log Off Issues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Log Off Issues Empty Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 12:09 pm

Boards, can you tell me why the forum logs me off automatically?

When I log on, I click the link "view posts since last visit" then I read/respond to those that pique my interest. All the rest I click "mark as read". Problem is as soon as I do this, the forum logs me completely off and I have to log back on.

Any ideas?

2Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 12:11 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

No ideas here. Haven't heard this one from anyone else and I have not experienced this.

3Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 1:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I stay logged in.
boards of FL wrote:No ideas here. Haven't heard this one from anyone else and I have not experienced this.

4Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 3:04 pm

catfriedlegs

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Boards, can you tell me why the forum logs me off automatically?

When I log on, I click the link "view posts since last visit" then I read/respond to those that pique my interest. All the rest I click "mark as read". Problem is as soon as I do this, the forum logs me completely off and I have to log back on.

Any ideas?

Ghost, have you tried different browser to see if the problem still replicates itself?

5Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 3:45 pm

Azadeh wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Boards, can you tell me why the forum logs me off automatically?

Any ideas?

Ghost, have you tried different browser to see if the problem still replicates itself?

Yep.

6Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 4:09 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

Any ideas?

Yep.

Maybe you have some sort of setting or browser extension that clears cookies or internet cache?

7Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 5:40 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Maybe you have some sort of setting or browser extension that clears cookies or internet cache?

That may be true, but I have not changed any browser setting since I first started posting here and this issue just started this morning.

It ain't no big deal though. I can always log back on . No problem.

8Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 6:14 pm

" All the rest I click "mark as read""

The forum software knows you didnt read all em post, So the software logs you out as punishment. My advice would be to read all the posts and then see what happens.

9Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 6/27/2012, 7:12 pm

News Journal Moderator wrote:" All the rest I click "mark as read""

The forum software knows you didnt read all em post, So the software logs you out as punishment. My advice would be to read all the posts and then see what happens.

You are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey. You notice I said this did not start until this morning. Furthermore why should I read threads that I have no interest in.

I know that your post is just your weak attempt at being facetious.

10Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 7/2/2012, 1:50 pm

It has happened to me several times. I just log back on.

11Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 7/2/2012, 10:22 pm

catfriedlegs

Starfish Tattoo wrote:It has happened to me several times. I just log back on.

Might be a bug in the software. Just like every restaurant has bugs so does software. Shocked

12Log Off Issues Empty Re: Log Off Issues 7/3/2012, 8:53 am

Azadeh wrote:
Starfish Tattoo wrote:It has happened to me several times. I just log back on.

Might be a bug in the software. Just like every restaurant has bugs so does software. Shocked

You may be right AZ because as quickly as it started, it cleared up. Thanks to all for the advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum