Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honey Badger can't stay away from smoking dope.....or dealing now....

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I thought about this thread a lot today. This will not change any one mind it is just a feather of thought in a hurricane of opinions.

I am a alcoholic. I have tired almost all the things that makes you high or obtain a altered state. Pot, Mushrooms, cocaine, speed, you name it, mostly likely I have given it a try. They are ok but they just dont do the trick. I do too much, too little, not enough, etc.
i am 30 years sobriety and even today I have to watch what I do. No mouthwash with alcohol, I dont even go down the Beer isles in the grocery stores. But I have friends than drink. It dosent seem to bother them. They have fun and can put the bottle down and not touch it again until a party or whenever. My ex wife who I am seeing again drinks, and sometimes go to a bar to hear a band or be with others. I have a problem but it is my problem.
Pot may hit the same receptors in the brain of Mr Badger as alcohol does for me. Like me, he has a problem with addiction.
I am just talking about what I know. I think meth and Crack are a entirely different form of addiction.

It is not the Pot or alcohol, per se, but the problem of addiction. Tiger Woods, some would say, was addicted to Sex. He caused an enormous amount of painto his self and others. I doubt if we'll ever outlaw pot or alcohol effectively.

My problem and Mr Badgers problems are ours to wrestle with. You can not help me by outlawing the substance that I use to reach a altered state.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 10/26/2012, 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Here's a 17 minute video on it with Wolfgang hisself splainin it. I hope that will do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgF_OPPDQxE

Wolfgang vood be very good as an actor playing a UBoat commander.

"Yah,Hunz, raise dot dem beriscope zen ve vil zee waht is floatink arount up zere zat ve can zink mit dos gott dammin dorpedos you are so prout of.
Hokay, zet de termoschtat at three hunnert vifty and den ve vait. I don zee nuttin'. Given me ein cold bier,Dieter, o ya, (Belch) is goot. Now zen load the number vun tube mit vun dozink oyster each one, Hokay,. Ya, Still nuttin, Hokay, Load number zwei mit plenty onion rinks,Temp is hup? Goot. Das scmokkink lamp iss lit? Vell. Gott in Himmel let me have a tokenzie, Ach! Das ist zum goot shite. Load Number Drei mit zum of zee zliced sqashinzie mit de Italianisch name.... Oh. Ho dots it. Dive! Dive! its hot und ready to do zee Swine in (Pigout) Vat! no sausage, Vat kint of Chermans are you stu[pid Krauts? Vell you got zee cold bier und se Funny cigarettes zo it vill be goot.

Last edited by Yella on 10/26/2012, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Good post hallmark... if nothing else pot should be legal simply because of the way it was made illegal.

Last edited by PkrBum on 10/26/2012, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:Also there's no hangover with pot.

Leonardo DaVinci, Pythagoras, Einstein, Stephen Hawking,The builder of Cheops Pyramid, Isaac Newton, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Alfred E, Newman, Roy Rogers, John Wayne, Michaelangelo, and Wolgang Puck were all serious pot smokers.

Oops! I almost forgot Horace Greeley who said, "Go toke,young man."

Don't leave out Willie Nelson and Louis Armstrong . . . . everyday.

Sorry folks, but if doing a drug is more important than making a livelihood for yourself, it is an addiction, plain and simple.

I was in a little bar in Austin one time and Willie stumbled in drunk as a skunk... he fired up a j right there at the bar.

He didn't share though.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Also there's no hangover with pot.

It's that long drive home . . . . .

Yomama wrote:
Bob wrote:Actually I've always aspired to live by the same rules as my hero and mentor. Keith Richards.

It is a little-known fact that Keith Richards is a zombie. He just hasn't been buried yet.

Honey Badger can't stay away from smoking dope.....or dealing now.... - Page 2 Keithr10

LOL I just saw this. TFF

Sorry folks, but if doing a drug is more important than making a livelihood for yourself, it is an addiction, plain and simple.

You missed the point. You can be addicted to most anything.. Many of which will kill you . He happened to be addicted to Pot. Not much you can do with a addict if that is what they choose to do. Take away his Pot and it might have been pills or booze. I understand what you are saying. IMHO It is almost a moot point if Pot is addicting or not. I am glad you took interest in the situation. Like a person told me," Your issues might be reason some one else quits" Maybe that was his role. A perfect example of addiction. It just happen to be Pot. Addiction has wasted many a life. [i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum