Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I see this forum has died

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I see this forum has died Empty I see this forum has died 1/30/2021, 2:29 am

Vikingwoman

Haven't been here in a long time but I see it's virtually dead. Hmm? Not what it used to be...for sure.

Joanimaroni likes this post

2I see this forum has died Empty Re: I see this forum has died 1/30/2021, 4:17 am

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Haven't been here in a long time but I see it's virtually dead. Hmm? Not what it used to be...for sure.

Nothing is what it used to be, these days. Thanks for checking in. Nice to hear from you. Cool

3I see this forum has died Empty Re: I see this forum has died 2/1/2021, 10:42 am

zsomething

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

Smile

It's not dead, just slow.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

4I see this forum has died Empty Re: I see this forum has died 5/3/2021, 4:32 am

Vikingwoman

Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Haven't been here in a long time but I see it's virtually dead. Hmm? Not what it used to be...for sure.

Nothing is what it used to be, these days. Thanks for checking in. Nice to hear from you. Cool

I miss this forum and the people who used to be on here. It was so fun to argue and carry on like we did. Miss Seaoat and so many others. What a group it was.

Joanimaroni likes this post

5I see this forum has died Empty Re: I see this forum has died 5/3/2021, 6:50 am

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I miss this forum and the people who used to be on here. It was so fun to argue and carry on like we did. Miss Seaoat and so many others. What a group it was.

I don't miss P-Dog. Nor do I miss Markle and Damaged Eagle, wherever they are these days. Not that I had much to do with P-Dog but I did with Markle and DE on other forums. I couldn't connect with Seaoat but I would just ignore him although I enjoyed when he would compare Markle to a fascist nazi. Wish I had more time with ZVUGKKTUBM. I had no problem with his politics for the most part and he had a sharp sense of humor. Even before I thought of joining here I would sometimes read Bob's post on the P-Cooter Gannet forum. He would sometimes talk about 'rasslin, and that caught my attention but I really liked his taste in movies. I was really tempted to join the Pensacola forum so I could hook up with Bob and talk about classic and bad movies but then the feud from the P-Cooter page broke out and they shut it down for a while. That's when the feud spread out to my forum so I changed my mind about joining but I would still lurk there now and then just to see what Bob was writing.

Floridatexan and RealLindaL like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum