Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Is Sowing Chaos in His Wild Bid to Cling to an Unsalvageable Presidency

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BY
William Rivers Pitt, Truthout
PUBLISHED
November 18, 2020

The remarkable, horrifying, astonishing silence of the Republican party in the face of this massive broad-daylight mega-scandal leaves me almost breathless with rage.

Truly, we have descended into a most dangerous form of farce. Donald Trump, dead-bang loser of the 2020 presidential election, is squatting in the White House like a petulant grease clog that just won’t clear the drainpipe, trying to figure out where he can go to war — literally — to “save” his unsalvageable presidency.

The ragged remnants of his military advisers dogpiled him when he drooled over a map of Iran recently, and now he’s eyeballing the abrupt withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan… not due to a thought-out plan for dismantling U.S. militarism, mind you. He appears bent on sowing chaos for the sake of chaos and undermining the incoming Biden administration, period.

That endeavor — Screw Biden — is the only policy this shabby bag-of-ass administration is bothering to pursue anymore. Well, except for the lawsuits, that is. The Trump campaign’s attempts to overturn the election in various courtrooms have fared about as well as Kong did when he tried to lay claim to the Empire State Building. All that’s left is the long, long fall.

Never fear, however, because it’s Rudy to the rescue! Trump, in yet another tactical move on the order of opening a second front in Europe, tapped “America’s Mayor” to run his collapsing legal challenges. Giuliani doffed his best grifter cap and reportedly landed a fee of $20,000 a day for the gig. It really would be hilarious if it weren’t so unutterably pathetic; the president of the United States is covered in leeches that are draining him dry, and all he seems capable of are block-letter tweets that deserve their own wing in the Gibberish Hall of Fame.

Two immediate problems presented themselves with this new arrangement: (1) When Giuliani delivered Trump’s legal “arguments” before U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, the judge, according to reports, appeared “mystified” by the rhetorical junkwagon Rudy had parked in his courtroom; (2) Giuliani’s sudden arrival as the savior of the campaign has broken the angst dam within the ranks, and it is now full-blown civil war within Camp Trump.

For the briefest moment on Tuesday night, the Trump camp had a glimmer of hope that their barrage of legal nonsense might have opened a seam. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, “cast an unprecedented vote against certifying the county’s November election results for the county’s 43 jurisdictions, including Detroit, Michigan’s largest voting jurisdiction,” according to The Detroit Free Press.

This “victory” lasted just long enough for the majority-Black denizens of Wayne County to draw a deeply outraged breath and bellow righteously about the barefaced racism involved in disenfranchising the voters of Detroit. Hours after voting against certification of the vote, the two GOP Board of Canvassers members reversed course and voted to certify. Trump, initially jubilant at the wheezed white power grab by Palmer and Hartmann, returned to his cone of sullen silence after they switched their votes.

Team Trump has filed a flurry of lawsuits in Nevada in search of the elusive silver bullet that will take down the election results and keep Trump safe for another four years. Meanwhile, South Carolina’s newly reelected Sen. Lindsey Graham is waist deep in his own pot of hot water after allegedly pressuring Georgia’s secretary of state to throw away legally cast ballots. Graham has hotly denied the accusation, but alas for him, there appears to be a witness. A Republican witness, no less. Stay tuned on that one.

Lacking anything effective to do in pursuit of his election goal and sporting a spleen fit to burst, Trump vented late yesterday on Christopher Krebs, the Department of Homeland Security official who successfully held off foreign interference in this election with a whip and a chair.

For the crime of saying the election was clean, free and fair, Krebs was Twitter-fired in the best traditions of this gutter-bug administration. Criticism of this firing was stridently bipartisan, and Krebs left his position with head held high. “Honored to serve. We did it right.” he tweeted on his way out the door.

… and, yeah, it’s only Wednesday, with 63 long days of this left to endure.

The remarkable, horrifying, astonishing silence of the Republican Party in the face of this massive broad-daylight mega-scandal leaves me almost breathless with rage. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, with his pushback against Graham and the vandals within his own party, appears to be one of the few people of integrity left in this spiraling national humiliation… and when master vote-vandal Gov. Brian Kemp’s secretary of state is the hero of any affair involving ballots, we have entered some truly strange and bewildering space.

I wonder, and dread, what tomorrow will bring.

Kill the headlights and put it in neutral
Stock car flamin’ with a loser and the cruise control…

— Beck, “Loser”

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-is-sowing-chaos-in-his-wild-bid-to-cling-to-an-unsalvageable-presidency/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=313a4338-563f-4ff6-8220-9d4cbe2568b8

Trump Is Sowing Chaos in His Wild Bid to Cling to an Unsalvageable Presidency OVER-BITCH

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Column: Loser: A poem about Donald Trump

By MARY SCHMICH
CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
NOV 11, 2020 AT 5:00 AM

This is the latest in my ongoing series of TrumPoems chronicling the presidency of Donald Trump, based, as always, on his words and actions.

LOSER

I WON I WON I WON I WON!

I won I won I won!

I won I won I won I won!

This race is far from done.

I WON I WON I WON I WON!

I’ll tweet it like a scream

And if I tweet it very loud

I’ll wake from this bad dream.

Sniffle.

Remember, folks, not long ago?

My rallies proud and large?

The swarm of fans who risked their lives

So I could stay in charge?

They cheered me like a deity

No masks to block their cries

They clapped and roared and loved me

As I superspread my lies.

The fake news said I would not win —

They’re always, always wrong —

The only way that I could lose

Was if the count went wrong.

And when the early tally came

I really did quite well!

But then the votes for Joe rolled in —

As fraudulent as hell.

I bellowed: We must stop the count!

The count’s a giant scam!

I’m still the chosen president

I AM I AM I AM.

But still the count kept going

And it did not go my way

In Michigan, Wisconsin

Even down in red G-A.

The libs praised Stacey Abrams

And her leftist voter pack

No way I’d be defeated

By some women?! And they’re Black?!!

Sniff.

To prove that I’m the winner

And the leader of this land

I headed to my golf course

With my putter in my hand.

I rode there in my motorcade

Fans cheered me on my path

I wore my all-white MAGA hat

I tried to hide my wrath.

And when the networks called it —

When they said Joe Biden’s name —

I felt a chilling, red-hot rage

But kept on with my game.

Folks partied in the streets, I heard,

Some broke into a dance

They cheered for Joe in Germany

The church bells rang in France.

Libs cried “The emp’r has no clothes!”

Some sang, “The witch is dead!”

But I? I golfed on bravely

And I covered up my dread.

They honked their silly, lib’rl horns

But here’s what made me gag —

The sight of all those Democrats

Who waved our country’s flag.

Now Rudy and my lawyers

Figure out what we should do

There’s really just one answer —

It’s to sue and sue and sue.

Concession is for losers

And for those who don’t mind pain

For victims, wimps and Democrats

And guys like John McCain.

Sniff. Don’t get me started on Arizona.

Some say I’m throwing tantrums

That I’m just a bratty boy

A kid who’s starved for mommy’s love

So won’t give up his toy.

Some say I’m Putin’s puppet

In some giant Russian plot

To undermine democracy

I tell you I AM NOT!

But strongmen are my biggest fans —

Like Obrador and Xi —

They won’t acknowledge Biden yet —

Their bets are still on me.

We manly men love macho guys

And women love us too!

And what could be more manly

Than a good old-fashioned coup?

Chortles.

I think back on the past four years

By God it’s been a trip

I tore this land to shreds so fast

Like flimsy paper — rip!

I never was a leader

But I surely was The Boss

I turned your fears to hatred

Fed my ego with your loss.

And still I seed your minds with fear

I plant the rot of doubt

And if I tweet lies loud enough

I’ll never get kicked out.

The GOP still backs my play

They know I hold the ace:

They cross me and I’ll tweet it —

I’ll divorce them from my base.

Yet Sleepy Joe and Kamala

Now act like king and queen

They’re even taking credit

For my miracle vaccine!

I WON I WON I WON I DID!

You know what else is swell?

Inauguration Day is booked

At my D.C. hotel.

And if things go against me

Well, of course, I just might flee

Or maybe I can get a job

As host on “Jeopardy?”

mschmich@chicagotribune.com

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/mary-schmich/ct-met-schmich-loser-trump-poem-20201111-u2u4zbnjirfjnox3mhmkihamfq-story.html

Telstar likes this post

gatorfan

I agree that Trumpet is acting like a spoiled child (he is) and needs to concede immediately, I even sent him a tweet telling him that, no response of course because who am I?

But come on - William Rivers Pitt, Truthout, a known fraud writing BS for a fraudulent outlet like that strictly for consumption by liberals eaten up with conspiracy theories and ignorant of reality. Do you even realize what kind of ridiculous drivel you are promoting? Please.....

zsomething

Figuring out that their base is a brainwashed authoritarian cult has inspired Republicans to stop even trying to pretend they're patriotic anymore. They feel like their voters have given them a blank check to act as monstrously as they want, as long as it "pisses off the libs." So they're actively undermining the best interests of the United States and trying to fuck things up for the country, all to make Biden "look bad" as he deals with it.

I've never thought much of conservatives (you really can't when you know as many of 'em as I've had to), but even I'm surprised that they're putting up with this. I've seen some of 'em YouTube goading Trump to actually do this kind of stuff, because they'd rather hurt the country and the American people than give Biden any chance to succeed.

It's sick. They're a cult, and the bad thing is, even when Trump leaves office, he's still going to be leading them. They're not loyal to America anymore, they're loyal to the Trump Cult, and if that means America has to suffer to empower the cult, then undermine America they shall. I don't know what'll ever reach them... they're too far gone. And there are too many. I'm not sure the country can survive what amounts to a terror cell that's that fucking big.

I honestly hate finding out I gave conservatives too much credit. I don't want 'em to be this bad. I'd much rather they'd prove me wrong about 'em instead... it'd be a much better world.

Donald Trump may well be the worst thing that ever happened to this country. And the damn thing about it is, it was easy to see it coming: Trump's been an obvious sociopath ever since he emerged in the 70's. But people are so partisan, stupid, and eager to have their worst instincts propped up that they completely ignored all the warning signs. They sold out their country for a stupid hat that'd piss off the libs.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

Undermine America? Lmao... you bought into every #NotMyPresident conspiracy for 4 fucking years. 4 FUCKING YEARS..!! The disconnect is impressive.

You have no independent thought.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Undermine America? Lmao... you bought into every #NotMyPresident conspiracy for 4 fucking years. 4 FUCKING YEARS..!! The disconnect is impressive.

If you pulled your head out of your rectum for 2 seconds, you might see that we're right, about everything Trump and his enablers are doing. It's high time for prosecutions. You're a hoot with your projection.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Undermine America? Lmao... you bought into every #NotMyPresident conspiracy for 4 fucking years. 4 FUCKING YEARS..!! The disconnect is impressive.

If you pulled your head out of your rectum for 2 seconds, you might see that we're right, about everything Trump and his enablers are doing.  It's high time for prosecutions.  You're a hoot with your projection.

No... you haven't been proven right about a single thing. Not one. At some point a rational person begins questioning things. If Trump were smart he'd have hired a foriegn spy by now to gather a China counterintelligence dossier and have labeled Biden a Chinese asset.

That would be ok... right?

zsomething

Rolling Eyes

Little Richard still can't accept the truth of the situation, no matter how many times we grab the scruff of his little chicken neck and rub his nose in the stain he helped enable Trump to leave on America's carpet.   He's gotta console himself by thinking any criticism of his ideology (or in his case just reactionism, since everything he "believes" is going to be the opposite of whatever anyone he considers a "liberal" believes) is "not the product of independent thought."   Everything I write here is my own composition, while all he ever does is post links... most of which I don't think he even reads since they debunk the point he thinks he's making about half the time.  Even if I post links I add my own interpretation to 'em.  People can find fault with my take on things if they want, but, like it or not, it's independent thought. He probably just can't recognize it because he doesn't think anyone's capable of it... just because he isn't.

Truly one of the stupidest and most worthless excuses for a human being I've ever interacted with.

Anyway, the fact is that Republicans are being revealed as an authoritarian party who'd like to be running a dictatorship... and a lot of their base are revealing themselves as people who'd not only allow that, they'd support it.

I think I mentioned this book already, but if not, find a copy, it'll explain a lot:  

Trump Is Sowing Chaos in His Wild Bid to Cling to an Unsalvageable Presidency 9780226525839

This one's also indispensable:

Trump Is Sowing Chaos in His Wild Bid to Cling to an Unsalvageable Presidency 7223225_orig

Those will give ya some background on recognizing what's going on with Republicans in America right now. I think most people here (other than ol' hopeless up there who's got too much wrapped up in denial and would rather make a fool of himself than "lose to the libs") can recognize that even without reading the books, but, reading's always good to help coalesce and clarify things.

I don't think anybody sane or reasonable is trying to defend this fucker anymore. He's flat-out trying to overturn the will of the voters and attempt a coup, or, at the very least, make his crazy cult think they've somehow been "cheated" by the fact that more people voted for the other guy. If he can't win then he'll just try to destroy America. If he's not getting credit for what's going on, then he wants it all to be disaster. He's even been playing with the idea of starting a war with Iran in his last month in office, just in hopes that it'll cause Biden to "fail."

It's about as un-Patriotic as it gets and I'm surprised he's still getting any support on this, but people are crazier and more cultish than I'd thought. I clearly don't think much of conservatives, but I never thought they'd be on board with trying to overturn an election. That seems like a bridge too far on the road to total sociopathy even for them.

It's especially nuts since those same people have been accusing Democrats of "not accepting the results of the election" back in 2016. We accepted it, we just didn't like it. I saw very few people claiming it wasn't a legitimate election. Yeah, there was Russian interference -- just as there was this time -- in the form of spreading of disinformation. But, no, people voted the way they voted. They were stupid votes, misinformed votes, but those are unavoidable in any election -- they were legitimate votes, and Hillary conceded promptly and accepted the will of the people. There have been people grousing at the electoral college, and that's a legit thing to grouse about. I think I've explained my stance on that before here. But, due to the system we currently have, flawed as it is, the person who gets fewer votes can still win the presidency, as Trump did, and as Dubya did in his first election.

There's no legitimate reason for Trump to throw doubt on this election. He just lost, and he should concede. It's not surprising that he isn't, given that the man is a headcase and a pathological brat who should be in a rubber room and not an oval office. What's a little more surprising is that so much of the Republican party is playing along with him. I kind of expect that of the younger batch, who seem to have been spawned from internet trolls rather than statesmen, but some of the older ones backing this up is pretty surprising.

But it's like somebody said, "If Republicans have to choose between giving up power and giving up Democracy, then they're going to give up Democracy." And that's not just sad, it's dangerous.

And, yeah, they're undermining America now.

If Trump can't be in charge of the country, then he wants his supporters to hate that country and be terrified of it. That's why he's doing this. He wants them to live in fear and feel like there's a conspiracy against them. He's wrecking their lives... but, that's what cult leaders do. If he can't run your life, then he wants you to not have one. All joy must come from him, all feelings of safety must come from him, or you must not be allowed them.

Like I said, I don't know what we're going to do with a country with a cult that big in it. Anything good Biden does they'll fight against and deny, just because it didn't come from Trump. They're rooting for Biden to fail, all because he's not Trump. They're embracing a shitty life, just because Trump won't get credit.

It's insane, but that's where we're at with these folks. I don't know how to help 'em because they're not willing to be helped.

Floridatexan and RealLindaL like this post

Telstar

Telstar

Zsomething wrote:

It's insane, but that's where we're at with these folks. I don't know how to help 'em because they're not willing to be helped.

Is there any way to help a rabid dog without killing them?

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:Little Richard

Are you trying to dox me by calling me that name? I've seen it a couple of times now.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:

Are you trying to dox me by calling me that name? I've seen it a couple of times now.

Wow, sounds like the president's paranoia is catching on to his deranged cult members or maybe the meds are kicking in. Mayhap "Little Richard" is a way to describe the tiny mushroom in your pants. Nice to find yet another way to trigger you, Little Richard. Twisted Evil

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:

Just a slangy way of calling you a dick.  Why, is that actually your name?

Looks like maybe you just doxxed yourself, smartboy!  Very Happy   Sheeeeesh.

P.S. Just so ya know, even if I had somebody's info, I wouldn't use it. I don't play that way. Couldn't give less of a shit who you are in real life. Here you're just a dick I unfortunately have to put up with.

Floridatexan likes this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

P.S. Just so ya know, even if I had somebody's info, I wouldn't use it.  I don't play that way.   Couldn't give less of a shit who you are in real life.  Here you're just a dick I unfortunately have to put up with.

That's what I thght... that it was just another insult. But it seemed rather tame to repeat.

You sure are a fragile cupcake.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

P.S. Just so ya know, even if I had somebody's info, I wouldn't use it.  I don't play that way.   Couldn't give less of a shit who you are in real life.  Here you're just a dick I unfortunately have to put up with.

That's what I thght... that it was just another insult. But it seemed rather tame to repeat.

That's what you thought... so you doxxed yourself? Very Happy God. Tell me you're not dumb enough to have your handle tied to your name somewhere when you're such an asshole on the internet? Surely even you aren't that stupid... Dick. Smile Isn't your handle self-own enough?

Anyway, I'm a "fragile cupcake" who kicks your stupid ass every time we argue, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it, so call me what you like. Smile

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

That's what you thought... so you doxxed yourself?  Very Happy   God.  Tell me you're not dumb enough to have your handle tied to your name somewhere when you're such an asshole on the internet?  Surely even you aren't that stupid... Dick. Smile   Isn't your handle self-own enough?  

Anyway, I'm a "fragile cupcake" who kicks your stupid ass every time we argue, you know it, I know it, everyone  knows it, so call me what you like. Smile  

I didn't say that it's my name. Just strange to call somebody a random name repeatedly. Richard in itself doesn't mean anything. I guess Richard head might... even little Richard I guess might. Just lame really George.

Telstar

Telstar

Say goodnight, Dick.

zsomething

That Trump isn't getting laughed off the planet just goes to prove how insane conservative media has made their base.

And it looks like at least one conservative has figured that out. This guy started out studying what he thought was media bias on the left... and ended up realizing that conservatives don't know what journalism is supposed to be about.

YA THINK!?!?

Lord, this is obvious to those of us who have to argue with these anti-informed dolts on a daily basis. Every damn time they accept a story in the news, it's a story that confirms their own bias and says what they want to hear. They reject everything else. While the rest of us win some and lose some. Conservatives pick through their media until they never lose any. And they never stop to think that that's not normal.

Really, the media's not "biased," it's just that Republicans tend to do really bad jobs, usually get really bad results, and if you report on it accurate, it makes 'em look bad. You don't need media to tell you that -- just objectively look at the raw data and you'll come to that conclusion. Like I keep saying, look at the damn South. We're behind the rest of the country, not leading it. Thanks, conservative policies!

Anyway, on to the article...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-conservatives-dont-understand-purpose-of-journalism-says-founder-of-website-on-media-bias-231043680.html

Most conservatives don't understand purpose of journalism, says founder of website on media bias
Jon Ward
Jon Ward·Senior Political Correspondent
Thu, December 3, 2020, 5:10 PM CST

In 2005, Matthew Sheffield launched what would become one of the preeminent conservative websites devoted to calling out liberal bias in the mainstream media.

Over the last decade, however, Sheffield — who founded NewsBusters with his brother Greg and worked there until 2014 — has come to believe that he was part of a problem, not a solution, and is now working to correct that error.

The problem, as he describes it, is that most conservatives think the purpose of journalism is to wage partisan political warfare, and that has created an ecosystem on the right where facts and truth are increasingly irrelevant.

This dynamic is at play most recently in the move by many Trump supporters to stop watching Fox News because, while it is conservative, it is not slavish enough toward the president. Instead, many Trump supporters are moving toward channels that repeat the president’s lies about a stolen election without any scrutiny or standards for fact checking.

“If you go to and look at the history of conservative media enterprises that are large scale and exist presently, every single one of them was created to propagate and propagandize for a particular political viewpoint, literally without exception,” Sheffield said in an interview on “The Long Game,” a Yahoo News podcast. “And that is not the case for just so many mainstream outlets.”

In a recent Twitter thread, Sheffield wrote that he “was part of a decades-long tradition of complaining about media elites being ‘unfair’ to conservative views.”

While Sheffield’s view on liberal bias hasn’t changed entirely, it has become more nuanced. “There is still much to that argument,” he wrote, “but eventually I saw that I was missing context.”

After Sheffield went to work at the Washington Examiner, where he was the newspaper’s first online editor, he says he realized that “U.S. conservatives do not understand the purpose of journalism.”

“I didn’t understand that journalism is supposed to portray reality,” he wrote.

The Examiner was the first place where Sheffield says he saw the kind of standards that differentiate “actual media and reporting institutions” — which may have inherent or even conscious bias — from right-wing websites for which partisan bias is the north star, the guiding principle.

“Truth for conservative journalists is anything that harms ‘the left.’ It doesn’t even have to be a fact,” he wrote. “I eventually realized that most people who run right-dominated media outlets see it as their DUTY to be unfair and to favor Republicans because doing so would somehow counteract perceived liberal bias.”

“Most conservative media figures have no journalism training or desire to fact-check their own side,” he added.

After his time at the Examiner, Sheffield oversaw the polling operation at The Hill newspaper and has also been a staff reporter for Salon.

Sheffield is writing a memoir about his upbringing in a fundamentalist Mormon family. He was born in Utah, one of 10 children, and his father “had a street ministry where he passed out religious pamphlets and played his guitar.”

He now considers himself an “atheist agnostic” who believes that “all religions are demonstrably false, but I don’t think that you can definitively prove that there are no gods of any kind.”

NewsBusters, meanwhile, remains a robust presence online. It is owned and operated by Brent Bozell’s Media Research Center, a right-wing media group.

Sheffield believes that much of the mainstream press doesn’t write empathetically enough about most conservative voters.

“The tens of millions of people who vote Republican are not deplorable. They are misled,” he wrote. “And the mocking and tribalistic coverage that lefty media often engage in only makes things worse.”

He told Yahoo News that his advice for Americans of all political ideologies is to make sure they don’t retreat into an information bubble.

“If you’re not seeing what the other side has to say, then you’ll miss stuff that’s true and inconvenient. If you can’t confront information that’s inconvenient to you, then you’re not serious about the information,” he said. “Your opinions are not informed. They are ignorant. If you don’t encounter information that makes you say, ‘Huh, maybe I was wrong about that’ — if you never think that to yourself — you’re not doing it right.”

"I don't vet the information on this program that I give out." - Sean Hannity.

Damn right ya don't, dude, or you wouldn't say a tenth of it. The purpose of conservative media is to mislead. It's televangelism adopted to politics, plain and simple.

Floridatexan likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

“If you’re not seeing what the other side has to say, then you’ll miss stuff that’s true and inconvenient. If you can’t confront information that’s inconvenient to you, then you’re not serious about the information,” he said. “Your opinions are not informed. They are ignorant. If you don’t encounter information that makes you say, ‘Huh, maybe I was wrong about that’ — if you never think that to yourself — you’re not doing it right.”

OK, let's see what the "other side" is saying.  COVID was a hoax, until it wasn't, but there's no need to wear a mask, wash your hands, or socially distance, because R. There's no need to provide additional relief to the millions who have lost their jobs and/or their homes, or will be losing them.  Merry Christmas.  The stock market is doing fine, so everyone just go about their business as if nothing is wrong.  Go ahead and party like it was 1999.  There's no need for a GOP platform this election year, because tRump.  The election was stolen.  There are no corrupt GOP members of Congress; they all work for their constituents.  And tRump is not trying to start a war to keep himself in office (and out of prison).

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum