Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump and First Lady Test Positive

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Hope Hicks seems to be the main suspect. Could be a hoax to keep him away from another disastrous debate performance. No truth to the rumors that the White House is cracking open gallons of bleach.

zsomething

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm not happy about anybody catching this, even Donald Gump, but it's a little hard to work up a whole lotta sympathy for a guy who had no concern for the rest of the country, held big superspreader rallies that exposed his own supporters, dismissed the people dying as "nobodies," and behaved like a bugchaser all because he didn't want the public being reminded that his incompetence allowed this thing to spread so widely.

Hope they'll recover... and then be sent off into retirement so they can't harm the country anymore. Although it's unlikely, since he's a cult leader and his cult will keep being ruled by him even when he's kicked out.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

zsomething

Just a reminder of what Trump did when Hillary got pneumonia.  

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

I hope Trump recovers. Not necessarily out of the kindness of my heart -- I try, but then I remember how he's let so many other people and families suffer just to help himself and I just can't really summon a whole lot of empathy even though I don't want anybody getting this diseas, sorry -- but also because I don't want him martyred. I want him to live to be defeated, so his cult won't start claiming he "was a great man who died for them." I want them to have no excuse not to face the fact that the country rejects him...and them.

Trump's not a president so much as a cult leader. He's only been governing his cult, and putting him out of office will make little change where they're concerned -- they'll still follow him and put him above the United States of America. The more that happens to disillusion them and help them break out of this horror that's been programmed into them, the better. So a recovery (after a humiliation for getting it in the first place due to his stupid hubris) and then a defeat (hopefully a big even-Mississippi-is-blue landslide, although I know that's just my dream) is maybe the best way to cure the Trump-cult plague.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Just a reminder of what Trump did when Hillary got pneumonia.  

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

I hope Trump recovers.  Not necessarily out of the kindness of my heart -- I try, but then I remember how he's let so many other people and families suffer just to help himself and I just can't really summon a whole lot of empathy even though I don't want anybody getting this diseas, sorry --  but also because I don't want him martyred.   I want him to live to be defeated, so his cult won't start claiming he "was a great man who died for them."  I want them to have no excuse not to face the fact that the country rejects him...and them.

Trump's not a president so much as a cult leader.  He's only been governing his cult, and putting him out of office will make little change where they're concerned -- they'll still follow him and put him above the United States of America.  The more that happens to disillusion them and help them break out of this horror that's been programmed into them, the better.  So a recovery (after a humiliation for getting it in the first place due to his stupid hubris) and then a defeat (hopefully a big even-Mississippi-is-blue landslide, although I know that's just my dream) is maybe the best way to cure the Trump-cult plague.

Mississippi turning blue is surely a dream but good luck with that. Here's something you might find interesting, Haley Barbour and the old Council of Conservative Citizens. The white supremacist group that boasted at least 38  local leaders as group members. I guess there's a reason why they set off a nuke in Mississippi, back in 64.

Trump and First Lady Test Positive Haley_12

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

zsomething

Yeah, Haley's a piece of... work. He's more mob-boss than politician. Funny thing is, I have Republican cousins who he screwed over personally by stealing Katrina money that was supposed to repair their community, which he instead give to his brother Jeppie to build condos in areas that hadn't been affected by the storm. But they still contributed to him 'cuz that's just what kind of battered-wife-syndrome doormats conservatives are. If you're one of 'em you can't treat 'em bad enough to get them to turn on you. They're like submissives, they love that. Haley also held up some stimulus money that ended up affecting some funding/raises we got at work... and conservatives who got shafted in that deal still voted for him 'cuz they figured it was worth it since black folks got screwed over, too.

I know I'm harsh on conservatives, and it's guys like Haley that are the reason for a lot of that.

Sal

Sal

Let’s all remember that while the President receives the best medical treatments money can buy at the taxpayers expense, he continues to try to deny health care access to millions of hardworking Americans.

Vote.

Floridatexan, Telstar, RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Yeah, Haley's a piece of... work.  
I know I'm harsh on conservatives, and it's guys like Haley that are the reason for a lot of that.  

Nothing wrong with that.
I posted that silly picture on a Mississippi page years ago. I expected the local yokals to know Haley but most of the members knew the rest of them too. Mississippi is a special kind of creepy.

zsomething likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Let’s all remember that while the President receives the best medical treatments money can buy at the taxpayers expense, he continues to try to deny health care access to millions of hardworking Americans.

Vote.

Yes, vote the republicans out.

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rose Garden ceremony to appoint Barrett on Saturday...almost no masks or social distancing. Barrett says she's already had COVID and recovered.
Sen. Mike Lee tested positive. Ronna McDaniel tested positive. Trump held a fundraiser on Thursday at Bedminster (after Hope Hicks tested positive). Those people flew in from all over the country and are apparently frantic. Mike Lee huddled with Republicans on the Judiciary Committee...looks like all of them will have to be tested. Chuck Grassley says he won't get a test.

New Jersey officials fear Trump fundraiser in Bedminster could turn into super spreader

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/10/02/trump-looked-100-percent-normal-during-bedminster-fundraiser-attendee-says-1319744

A day after refusing to condemn white supremacists, Trump aims a xenophobic attack at Ilhan Omar.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/us/elections/trump-ilhan-omar.html

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:Let’s all remember that while the President receives the best medical treatments money can buy at the taxpayers expense, he continues to try to deny health care access to millions of hardworking Americans.

Vote.

I received my ballot and filled it out. I'm dropping it off at the Supervisor of Elections office.

Meanwhile, in Texas...

Abbott orders counties to close multiple ballot drop-off sites

By Chuck Lindell

By Nicole Cobler

Posted Oct 1, 2020 at 12:52 PM
Updated at 8:45 AM

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered Texas counties Thursday to close multiple locations where voters can drop off completed mail-in ballots.

As an election security measure, Abbott said, counties will be limited to one drop-off site where poll watchers — designated by political parties and candidates — must be allowed to observe ballot deliveries by voters.

The new order takes effect Friday, and it modified Abbott’s July 27 order that acknowledged the pandemic’s danger by adding six days of early voting and waiving a state law that limits mail-in ballot drop-off to Election Day only.

Democrats blasted Thursday’s change as a thinly veiled effort to suppress votes in a tight election.

“Republicans are on the verge of losing, so Gov. Abbott is trying to adjust the rules last minute,” said Gilberto Hinojosa, chairman of the Texas Democratic Party.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20201001/abbott-orders-counties-to-close-multiple-ballot-drop-off-sites

zsomething

The satire's good but the best part starts around the minute-fifty-five mark.

"The president has shown, over the last four years, painstakingly, that he is completely incapable of assessing risk. If he can't assess risk, how can he mitigate it? That's his big campaign promise, right? He's gonna 'protect everybody'? He can't protect his staff, he can't protect his house, with an army of advisors and experts. How's he gonna protect the country, or the 'suburbs'? At the end of the day, the president's irresponsibility, that he clearly shows at every opportunity, needs to be a topic of national discussion. We have to decide whether or not we as a country are willing to accept this kind of recklessness for another four years."

In all honesty, the U.S. is living at the mercy of our enemies right now, because as long as any one of them is willing to flatter Donald "Insecure Neediness" Trump he will not only ignore their threats to the country, he will defend them against them. Russia is having their way with us and Donald Trump is telling all opposition to them to stand down because he wants Putin to "like him."

It is PATHETIC. And it's insane that there's still anyone out there who doesn't see it.

I mean, I get it, you hate "libtards" or whatever, you're playing team-sports and Republicans are your team, but Jesus fuckin' Christ, there's gotta be a limit to that where self-preservation and patriotism should kick in above the need to "score points" against faceless people you decided to hate.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump Traveled To 7 States And Met Dozens Of People Before He Tested Positive For COVID-19. Here’s A Timeline.

More than 10 people in Trump’s orbit, including his wife and two sitting senators, have tested positive within the week they came into contact with the president.
Stephanie K. Baer
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Last updated on October 5, 2020, at 4:11 p.m. ET

Posted on October 2, 2020, at 9:17 p.m. ET

"*resident Donald Trump traveled to seven different states and was close to dozens of people — including top members of the government, party officials, major elected officials around the nation, supporters, and reporters — in the week leading up to his announcement that he had tested positive for the coronavirus.

In addition to packing his schedule amid a pandemic, and rarely wearing a mask in the final weeks before the election, Trump hosted a variety of meetings at the White House — from a ceremony announcing his Supreme Court nominee to an electric pickup truck presentation.

While it is not yet known when or how Trump may have contracted the virus or whether he personally has passed the virus to anyone else — more than 10 people in his orbit, including his wife, the president of a major university, and two sitting US senators have tested positive in the past week — the large number of people in the president’s circle and his cavalier attitude toward spreading an easily transmissible disease have raised concerns about a possibly large cluster of cases stemming from the White House.

On Friday, Cleveland city officials said they were aware of at least 11 cases of COVID-19 tied to Tuesday’s presidential debate. It was unclear whether that number included the president or any people in his circle.

BuzzFeed News has pieced together a timeline of the president’s whereabouts and contacts from Sept. 25 to when Trump announced he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for COVID-19, using reports from the press pool and various news outlets..."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/trump-travel-coronavirus-covid-19-timeline

Was Trump symptomatic before the debate? He didn't look well.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

May God have mercy on their souls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum