Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

#ObamaGate

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1#ObamaGate  Empty #ObamaGate on 5/13/2020, 7:01 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
I'm sure none of you are aware of the unfolding events around the Obama admin. The declassification is a spotlight on the unethical at minimum... and likely unlawful. I feel sorry for the poor dupes that have to try to deflect or divert from what's inexcusable. Btw... some of the documents were what Schiff said was verification of collusion... a direct lie now known. Anyway... good luck ignoring it.

It's just getting sad.

2#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/13/2020, 8:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote: .   #ObamaGate  Pkr_bu41
 #ObamaGate  Pkr_bu42

Twisted Evil

3#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/14/2020, 12:17 pm

Sal

Sal
#ObamaGate  Dbec4210

4#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/15/2020, 9:12 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lowellsun.com/2020/05/11/time-to-address-the-colossal-obama-administration-scandal/amp/

“The investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.” Mueller Report

“I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” Clapper explained.

Samantha Power, Obama’s former Ambassador to the UN answered this way: “I am not in possession of anything — I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”

National Security Adviser Susan Rice answered, “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch was a little more cagey in her response, saying that she did “not recall that being briefed up to me.”

FBI officials knew that the infamous Steele Dossier was not found to be credible and that by early 2017 agents were requesting an end to the investigation when leadership at the agency intervened.

5#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/15/2020, 12:39 pm

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:   #ObamaGate  Pkr_bu43
#ObamaGate  Pkr_bu44

6#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 2:52 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/497711-the-unmasking-of-joe-biden?amp

7#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 4:08 am

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:     #ObamaGate  Pkr_bu45
#ObamaGate  Pkr_bu46

8#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 2:34 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
PkrBum wrote:https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/497711-the-unmasking-of-joe-biden?amp

#ObamaGate  Turleyclown

9#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 3:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
WTF IS OBAMAGATE?

10#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 3:06 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
#ObamaGate  D64dc7aab37d2835079e83f46cb19802

11#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 3:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
#ObamaGate  Aeee4323b48a12e8bb135bee69bf862f

#ObamaGate  C506fe04c61e3f97cd3ac8cc5a7985ed

12#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/17/2020, 10:07 pm

zsomething

Or, to summarize:

13#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/18/2020, 11:09 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
#ObamaGate  World-respect-us-trump-768x884

#ObamaGate  Kids-education-trump-obama

#ObamaGate  Obama-trump-indictument-1000x857

14#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/18/2020, 11:19 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read

Apr. 24th, 2020 at 11:38 AM

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

https://coming42.livejournal.com/479179.html

15#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/18/2020, 2:13 pm

zsomething

Floridatexan wrote:

That is, indeed, excellent.

And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

His followers think he's funny... but they like bullies.  They like being on the side of bullies, because they think that means they won't get picked on.

Trump's "humor" is very witless and basic.  It's just mockery.  And he always kicks down.  He likes targets that aren't going to hit back.   And he chickens out face to face.  He always loves to take shots at Obama, but when they had the transition at the White House and he was actually confronted with Obama, Trump sunk into himself and acted like a piddling little beta-dog.  He gave fawning praise of Obama afterward.  

Trump is a weak guy who wants to be respected by strong guys... and that's been part of the problem his whole life.  He tries to cover it up by being a "clown," but he's not even good at that.  He needs an audience of easily-amused toadies so he can pretend he's a "comedian."

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

Nailed it.  Not only is he a troll, the people he appeals to are trolls.  We can see that much on this board.  Trump's surrounded by a cult of people who think being an annoyance is an accomplishment.

We see it as having no inner world, no soul.

I think the man has almost no imagination.  He lies all the time, but I don't think he could write a story to save his life.  There's nothing "creative" in Trump.   And, again, that's why he appeals to the people he appeals to:  most of them have no imagination or creativity, either.  They like to just repeat things that other people have created.  

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.

Oh hell yeah.  That's been obvious whenever he's been around Putin, or Kim Jong Un.  He fawns all over them, wanting them to like him.  He likes to pretend he's a "tough guy" but he knows what he is is a butterball who can barely lift a Big Mac.  Whenever he runs into someone who actually accomplished something (and usually something BAD), he rubs up against their ankles.  His body language slides right down to crouch-and-piddle drone-level.  

He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

And women.  Women aren't weak, but Trump views them as such, so he's always trying to intimidate them.  From the creepy way he stalked around after Hillary during the debate to the way he snipes at female reporters to the nasty things he says about "blood from wherever" and such, he really likes to target females.  He's scared of other males, one on one.  Again, much like a lot of his followers.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss.

That's the real reason a lot of us hate him so much -- he's an embarrassment, and he makes our country look stupid.   The fact that he has a following, and isn't universally rejected for being a childish asshole, is humiliating for the country.  It makes our population  (or far too large a chunk of it, at least) look like a bunch of bigoted, gullible simpletons who fall for bush-league con-jobs and who are too weak to admit it.  Other countries see him for what he is.   The fact that so many of our people don't -- or at least won't admit that they do -- gives us a moronic, hateful image.  It's like Brazil.  Brazil currently looks like a shit moron country because they elected that Bolsanaro jackass, who's the only person in the world who might be worse than Trump.   That country's going to be decades recovering from the image they gave themselves.  We likely are, too.

But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

And, unfortunately, so reflective of his base.  His base is the real problem.  Trump will go away.  The pieces of shit who follow him will still be here, eager to make another mistake.   It's good to see some Republicans, like the Lincoln Project, have enough pride to turn on him and try to save themselves from the image he's branding them with.  But for the most part, Trump's ripped the mask off the Republican party, and revealed it as a hypocritical wing of organized crime that uses the bigotry and conformity and idiocy of its voters as fuel.[/quote]

16#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 1:28 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That is, indeed, excellent.

Spot on.  Have copied and pasted far and wide.

Thanks, FT, and to zs for your usual enlightened comments.

17#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 11:46 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
The Obamagate tactics are now fair game. Good to know. Trump should begin hiring foreign spys to gather counterintelligence from known adversarial countries and use it to survival the opposition campaign. Remember... you idiots didn't stand up for what you'd easily know is wrong were the parties reversed. This is a game changer... thanks to hypocrisy. We all lose.

18#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 11:47 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump Keeps Talking About 'Obamagate' but Can't Explain It | NowThis

"Obamagate. It's been going on for a long time. It's been going on from before I even got elected, and it's a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what's gone on and if you look at now, all of this information that's being released, and from what I understand, that's only the beginning. Some terrible things have happened and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you'll be seeing what's going on over the coming weeks, and I wish you'd write honestly about it, but unfortunately, you choose not to do so....

You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours."

In other words, big nothing. Barr won't even back him up.

19#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 12:06 pm

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:In other words, big nothing.  Barr won't even back him up.  

"Big nothing" is the understatement of the century in this case.

20#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 7:27 pm

Sal

Sal
Red meat for the rubes.

Exhibit A; Benghaziboy

21#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/19/2020, 8:57 pm

zsomething

And now they declassified Susan Rice's memo, which makes it clear that Obama wanted everything done by the book.  The "Obamagate" conspiracy was never even defined to begin with and it's still falling apart rapidly.

O' course, this won't matter to Trump's mind-slaves.  They have their own "reality" where the outcome is pre-arranged and facts are cherry-picked (or made up outright) to fit it.

I think Trump does this because he's trying to get his cult used to absurd things, without facts to back them up, so they won't question anything he does.  He's pushing the level of what "crazy" is so, basically, nothing is too crazy to believe anymore.   He changes his story all the time, and claims all the versions are correct.   If he can push his followers into that state of mind, that terminal confusion, he won't have anything to fear from reality anymore.  They'll just do what they're told.  

And they've already been trained to hate "liberals" so much that they'll believe all Trump's bullshit out of pure spite, just to be oppositional.  Super-reactionary reflex action -- "Trump pisses off the people I don't like, so I'll believe him because boy will that piss them off, ha ha!"  It's madness.

22#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/20/2020, 12:37 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:It's madness.

And there we have yet another profound understatement.

We have run out of superlatives in this country; even "unprecedented" doesn't cut it any more.

23#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/20/2020, 1:41 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
Rice was trying to cover her ass in a panic... instead she further proved that Obama was directing the vendetta against Flynn. There was nothing improper at all in talking to a foriegn ambassador or discussing policy. It's standard. I don't have any delusion that justice will be done. But even useful idiots should be able to understand what went on in that 1/5 meeting. That included Biden btw... though i doubt that he remembers what he had for lunch.

Never before in our history has an outgoing president poisoned the water for the incoming presidency. Congratulations comrades... a new low and you celebrate. Quite the legacy this will be.

Just a little reminder of the original narrative. Just incase there's confusion.

24#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/20/2020, 1:56 am

Vikingwoman

Flynn wasn't just discussing policy. He was talking about dropping sanctions on a country who just interfered in an election and who was negotiating w/ Trump to build a Trump Tower in Moscow in which Trump lied about until he admitted it.

25#ObamaGate  Empty Re: #ObamaGate on 5/20/2020, 10:48 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Flynn was also engaged in lobbying for the Turks while director of the NSC. Can you spell "conflict of interest"? I doubt Trump vetted him...just gave him a loyalty test.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/421780-turkey-and-michael-flynn-five-things-to-know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum