Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 2/13/2020, 2:46 pm

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Republ17

Floridatexan likes this post

2WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 8/2/2020, 11:41 am

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Trump_36

3WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 1/10/2021, 5:07 pm

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Don_sl10

4WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 8/27/2022, 3:41 am

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Republ19

5WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 8/28/2022, 8:26 am

Telstar

Telstar

Join the Anna Green cult. It's fun, it's easy, it's free and you don't have to destroy a U.S. Capitol to become a member. Follow her on facebook or simply share her memes.

6WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 8/28/2022, 9:31 am

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! A_tale10

7WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 8/28/2022, 1:22 pm

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Romans14

zsomething

Dude's right. Mississippi's water system, Texas's grid, Florida's teachers... Republican states are governed poorly. Like I keep saying, look up pretty much any metric you want to, red states perform worse. There's a reason for that: conservatism doesn't work. There's plenty wrong with just about every ideology, if taken purely, but conservatism performs the worst.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:

Dude's right.  Mississippi's water system, Texas's grid, Florida's teachers... Republican states are governed poorly.   Like I keep saying, look up pretty much any metric you want to, red states perform worse.  There's a reason for that:  conservatism doesn't work.   There's plenty wrong with just about every ideology, if taken purely, but conservatism performs the worst.

I guess if you do believe in heaven and hell you should believe that voting Red Republican will cause your soul to go through eternal damnation and torture. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

10WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 9/2/2022, 1:55 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:

Dude's right.  Mississippi's water system, Texas's grid, Florida's teachers... Republican states are governed poorly.   Like I keep saying, look up pretty much any metric you want to, red states perform worse.  There's a reason for that:  conservatism doesn't work.   There's plenty wrong with just about every ideology, if taken purely, but conservatism performs the worst.

Heh... while the populace are running from one place to the other. Dense doesn't explain your disconnection.

11WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 9/2/2022, 4:26 am

Telstar

Telstar

[quote="PkrBum"]
zsomething wrote:

I shouldn't be surprised after Obama was elected with no practical experience... but the candidates being selected are just getting worse by the year. I'd seriously prefer Creech and chong. 7/30/16

Why do you think they call him dope?

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

12WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 9/4/2022, 4:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Qanon_11

13WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Empty Re: WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! 9/12/2022, 5:08 pm

Telstar

Telstar

WELCOME TO REPUBLICAN HELL! Rr10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum