Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBA Empty NBA on 12/14/2019, 1:36 am

boards of FL

boards of FL
Is LeBron the GOAT?

2NBA Empty Re: NBA on 12/14/2019, 4:12 am

Telstar

Telstar
boards of FL wrote:Is LeBron the GOAT?

LeBron James' comments about being the 'GOAT' have rankled the NBA world

Not everyone in the NBA world agreed with LeBron James calling himself the greatest player ever.

In an episode of ESPN's "More Than An Athlete," James reflected on helping the Cleveland Cavaliers win the 2016 championship over the Golden State Warriors, overcoming a 3-1 deficit, and said it made him the greatest player of all-time.

"That one right there made me the greatest player of all-time," James said. "That's what I felt."

He added: "Everybody was just talking about how [the Warriors] were the greatest team of all-time, like, it was the greatest team ever assembled. For us to come back the way we came back in that fashion, I was, like, 'You did something special.'"

While there's no doubting James' place in history as one of the greatest players ever, several members of the NBA world, namely former players, didn't like James coming out and giving himself that title.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-james-calling-himself-goat-rankled-nba-world-2019-1

It's been a while BOF, welcome back.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum