Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Russia's our enemy then so are the Republicans!

+2
zsomething
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yesterday Ted Cruz argued on Meet the Press that Ukraine absolutely meddled in our 2016 Presidential election. And this, of course, openly disputes all our intel agencies, as well as the new director of the FBI. It is also Putin's crapola meant to scourge Ukraine and to weaken American faith in our government's highest security offices.

Sadly, Cruz's outlandish statement is now the same sewer where all the republican party is bathing.
Reality.

zsomething

They're playing "team sports" so hard with politics that they're actually siding with the enemy now. It's pretty crazy. I've never given conservatives credit for much (I know too many of 'em personally to ever do that), but this is bizarre, even for them. I think they're embarrassed to be a part of what's going on, so they're clinging to denial about it. And they've been trained to hate Democrats more than they love their country at this point, so they'll go down with a traitor rather than admit the Dems were right. So rather than use Occam's Razor and admit what is obvious, they concoct endlessly-complicated and implausible conspiracy theories to avoid facing it... and, somehow, think that doesn't make them look absolutely ridiculous.

Hell, today in the paper I'm reading a guy talking about what a "great Christian" Trump is for mentioning Christmas. Imagine being so brainwashed that you think Trump's a "good Christian." Then imagine trying to profess that in public. That's some Jonestown-level delusion. I mean, I know they're desperate to try to like the bastard since they slandered a decent president non-fucking-goddamned-stop for 8 years solid (and are still at it), but, sheesh, reality should come into play at some point, shouldn't it? If Trump's a "good Christian," then Christianity is officially dead. That word just doesn't mean anything anymore.

Sal

Sal

If Russia's our enemy then so are the Republicans! Captur43

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obama sat on his thumb while Russia/Putin ran roughshod over the Ukraine... expanding geographically. What was Obama's aid to the Ukraine? Putin even expanded its influence in the Middle East. They pretty much did whatever the fuck they wanted because Obama was milquetoast. I guess that's what the "reset" button was. When was the last Russian imperial excursion? Results matter.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Just sitting on my thumbs waiting for the meds to kick in so I can do the town with my wife Roomba. Roomba knows I'm a milquetoast but she never complains. We are both happy as long as Roomba keeps sucking. Results matter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Just sitting on my thumbs waiting for the meds to kick in so I can do the town with my wife Roomba.  Roomba knows I'm a  milquetoast but she never complains. We are both happy as long as Roomba keeps sucking. Results matter.

Not to mention that his assertion that Obama "did nothing for Ukraine" is another bald faced lie. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Telstar

Telstar

Republicans, Russians, I can't tell the difference anymore nor can most real Americans. Twisted Evil

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:Not to mention that his assertion that Obama "did nothing for Ukraine" is another bald faced lie. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-leader-calls-for-more-western-military-aid-1411055160

Telstar

Telstar

Putin's Puppet attended the Army/ Navy game today. He tossed the coin before the opening kickoff. In his and Putin's honor they used a Russian Ruble. No word if Putin's Puppet returned the coin after the toss. Evil or Very Mad

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Not to mention that his assertion that Obama "did nothing for Ukraine" is another bald faced lie. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-leader-calls-for-more-western-military-aid-1411055160

Obama Refuses to Budge on Lethal Aid Despite Poroshenko's Passionate Plea in Congress

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama stuck to his refusal to provide weapons or other lethal military gear to Ukraine, despite a passionate appeal Thursday for help in fighting pro-Russia rebels by Ukraine's president.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I wish I was born a real Man like Obama instead of the tiny useless mushroom boy that I am. Women always laugh at my penis. That's why I married Roomba. At least she treats me like a household appliance.         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vat34oCAikQ                                  

Telstar

Telstar

The fake president explained that he was greatly disappointed at today's game. He thought he would be at the Russian Army and Navy Game. So sad, no Vlad. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum