Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch

+3
RealLindaL
Deus X
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Takes Chuck and Nancy to Woodshed and comes out looking like the Bayonne Bleeder. Great support from VP  Tits on a Bull. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deus X

Deus X

Pelosi privately disses Trump’s manhood after White House meeting

Nancy Pelosi was on fire with her fellow Democrats.

Minutes after a very public showdown with Donald Trump over his border wall with Mexico, the California Democrat returned to the Capitol and railed against the president in a private meeting with her colleagues.

Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times,” the House minority leader said, according to multiple sources in the room.

“I was trying to be the mom,” she added, but “it goes to show you: You get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

And then, Pelosi went for the most sensitive part of Trump’s ego.

It’s like a manhood thing with him — as if manhood can be associated with him,” she deadpanned. “This wall thing.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Did the term "bitch slapped" occur to anyone?

RealLindaL

And about damned time.

But you know how this sicko loves his revenge. Stay tuned.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:And about damned time.  

But you know how this sicko loves his revenge.  Stay tuned.

Pelosi has his number. After the show, Trump was heard to mutter,"OMG she kicked my ass, castrated me and shoved the jewels down Mike's throat, MOMMY YOU'RE BACK!" Twisted Evil

polecat

polecat

Hey remember a couple weeks ago when Trump boasted Nancy Pelosi should be Speaker again because she'd embarrass the Democrats? - Matthew Chapman
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch 48197910
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Dukyzm10
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch 48241610

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

polecat wrote:Hey remember a couple weeks ago when Trump boasted Nancy Pelosi should be Speaker again because she'd embarrass the Democrats? - Matthew Chapman
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch 48197910
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Dukyzm10
Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch 48241610

OMG...is that a typo in your headline, Telstar?

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
polecat wrote:Hey remember a couple weeks ago when Trump boasted Nancy Pelosi should be Speaker again because she'd embarrass the Democrats? - Matthew Chapman

OMG...is that a typo in your headline, Telstar?

What do you think? lol!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Excellent!!

PkrBum

PkrBum

I had a few lucky flops. I hope that you have some similar hands. You should bet better that 2 pair.

Telstar

Telstar

Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Mikepe12

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Pence_trump_Schumer

Buffalo2:

I emailed my encouragement to Mr. Pence:

Dear Mr. Vice-President,

I disagree with all those disrespectful people who said you looked wooden and narcoleptic during the Trump-Schumer/Pelosi meeting. We know that you were praying that Trump and Schumer wouldn’t walk out and leave you alone in the room with Nancy Pelosi—how would you explain that to Mother? And those method acting classes you took sure paid off: you were very convincing playing a houseplant. My neighbor thinks they were testing a life-sized robot in the Oval Office to see if people could tell the difference, but I’m not sure. Anyhow, I think you’re the best vice-president this country has, and I mean it.

Telstar

Telstar

Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Hqdefa10

polecat

polecat

Trumpenis Holds His First Fireside Shat And Is Served His Own Ass For Lunch Du83vb10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum