Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now I lay myself down to sleep, and pray the lord my soul to keep, and when I wake in the morning, may there be a democratic house

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Every night.......

Deus X

Deus X

Now make a good act of contrition.

2seaoat

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.  I believe like a child in a good moral world which is rewarded.  I want morality to blossom in America again.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote: I believe like a child in a good moral world which is rewarded.  I want morality to blossom in America again.

How do you explain the election of Trump? An aberration? An anomaly?

You used the "kid on Christmas" analogy, do you still believe in Santa Claus?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I believe like a child in a good moral world which is rewarded.  I want morality to blossom in America again.

How do you explain the election of Trump? An aberration? An anomaly?

You used the "kid on Christmas" analogy, do you still believe in Santa Claus?

His followers, like you, are braindead.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.  I believe like a child in a good moral world which is rewarded.  I want morality to blossom in America again.

Now matter how it turns out I love this song.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Here are your hopes, dreams, and prayers in practice.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/665597190/families-of-the-disappeared-a-search-for-loved-ones-held-in-chinas-xinjiang-regi

"They were really looking for a definitive solution to the problem by believing that you need to change the people. You can't just put a police officer next to every Uighur," says Zenz. "You can't just have a camera in every Uighur home, although they're getting close to that. Trying to literally change the population through intensive indoctrination is the next level up."

After months of denying the camps existed, China's government suddenly justified them over state-run media last month. In an interview with Xinhua, the Uighur governor of Xinjiang said the camps were built to provide vocational training to Uighurs, "and now they have realized that life can be so colorful."

He said the campaign to re-educate minorities in China would take many years. In a report on the camps from Communist broadcaster CCTV, a Uighur inmate said, "Before coming here, my brain was simple, my ideas impoverished. Now my brain has been enlightened with knowledge."

Rights groups have roundly dismissed these reports as propagandistic nonsense. Zenz says China's Communist Party, increasingly under pressure about the camps from foreign governments and the United Nations, is in an ideological bind.

"Communism has always tried to create a new person that's no longer affected by the opium of religion," says Zenz. "On some level, therefore, they have to believe that re-education and changing people works, because if they don't, they basically have to admit the possibility that something like religious belief could be stronger than Communist belief."

Deus X

Deus X

Now I lay myself down to sleep, and pray the lord my soul to keep, and when I wake in the morning, may there be a democratic house Eabuztn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum