Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms

+5
zsomething
Floridatexan
2seaoat
EmeraldGhost
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

And if Beto doesn't win .... are you going to come back to this thread and admit you don't know jack about Texas politics?

2seaoat

I may not know jack about Texas politics, but I still can recognize what a worm is.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I just got back from Texas yesterday. Dallas, Waco, Houston. Beto attack ads are being aired & printed positively everywhere.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:I just got back from Texas yesterday.  Dallas, Waco, Houston.   Beto attack ads are being aired & printed positively everywhere.

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms Screen-Shot-2018-01-25-at-8.56.12-AM

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms 5b8d1b78ef755.image

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms Trump-cruz

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms 4FA775B200000578-0-image-a-16_1535946154295

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:And if Beto doesn't win .... are you going to come back to this thread and admit you don't know jack about Texas politics?

No, I'll probably just keep bumping it to the top with Willie Nelson songs just to piss some self important glibtards off. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I just got back from Texas yesterday.  Dallas, Waco, Houston.   Beto attack ads are being aired & printed positively everywhere.

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms Screen-Shot-2018-01-25-at-8.56.12-AM

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms 5b8d1b78ef755.image

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms Trump-cruz

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms 4FA775B200000578-0-image-a-16_1535946154295

He must reek. Even his own daughter can't stand to be near him. Old dead Tuna smell. Does his daughter still have that special bond with Carly Fiorina that they made so much of during his campaign or was that just more lying Ted bullshit?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:

He must reek. Even his own daughter can't stand to be near him. Old dead Tuna smell. Does his daughter still have that special bond with Carly Fiorina that they made so much of during his campaign or was that just more lying Ted bullshit?

Ummmm, yeah, 'Telliie' ... we get it you don't like Ted Cruz. I don't either.

Point being you or I not liking him has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of this race. All I'm pointing out is A. There's a lot of folks in Texas who do like Ted Cruz, and B. There's is a very active (and probably expensive) media campaign going on in Texas right now to demonize O'Rourke.

O'Rourke is counting in-part on his appeal to certain demographics that have a spotty record of actually turning out at the polls. I think Cruz base is probably much more reliable in that respect. I'm not predicting how this race will turn out, but I can tell ya Cruz has got a lot of money behind him ... he won't be a pushover.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Ummmm, yeah, 'Telliie'  ... we get it you don't like Ted Cruz.  I don't either.

Point being you or I not liking him has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of this race.   All I'm pointing out is A. There's a lot of folks in Texas who do like Ted Cruz, and B.  There's is a very active (and probably expensive) media campaign going on in Texas right now to demonize O'Rourke.

O'Rourke is counting in-part on his appeal to certain demographics that have a spotty record of actually turning out at the polls.  I think Cruz base is probably much more reliable in that respect.  I'm not predicting how this race will turn out, but I can tell ya Cruz has got a lot of money behind him ... he won't be a pushover.

Never said he is a pushover. Just saying that he needs to be gone. Dem turnout in the midterms is never easy but hopefully the women will cut that dying pigs throat this year. I think women have had enough of flaccid old cracker barrel boys in the senate like we've been watching and replace all of them with new blood. Now let's hear from a typical republican useful idiot on the topic of Tuna face Ted Cruz...

Telstar

Telstar

Everybody doesn't like something but nobody doesn't like mocking Teddy Tuna Face Cruz.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There was a white powder scare at Cruz's Houston HQ this week...turned out to be nothing.  Apparently a similar incident occurred there in 2016.  

And before that, he said Beto planned to ban BBQ in Texas.

He also planned to run an ad in which a Rouhini impersonator endorsed Beto...that got scrapped.

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms B019dc5668934830ef5b7aaa37366ad20d4ca41d1d0f9e9182560922e23f702a

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething

Heh... after making a big show of asking for debates, the second Cruz gets one, he chickens out. Beto has Teddy terrified.

I really don't know why anybody takes Ted Cruz seriously at all anymore. Any guy who lets anybody insult his wife the way Trump did, and slander his dad, and then not only doesn't deal him out but instead kisses his butt, well, that guy's not even worth considering for anything. I'm especially surprised that Texas would put up with that for a second. If they do, then it's nothing like the place Louis L'Amour wrote about anymore.

PkrBum

PkrBum

And here's your dear leader... obviously the poster child for leftist lack of self-awareness. It's as if none of you realize how your ideology works. That without the central govt authority to force your subjective social engineering on the huddled masses y'all aren't shit... just a screaming mob mentality of useless idiots.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Heh... after making a big show of asking for debates, the second Cruz gets one, he chickens out.   Beto has Teddy terrified.

I really don't know why anybody takes Ted Cruz seriously at all anymore.   Any guy who lets anybody insult his wife the way Trump did, and slander his dad, and then not only doesn't deal him out but instead kisses his butt, well, that guy's not even worth considering for anything.   I'm especially surprised that Texas would put up with that for a second.  If they do, then it's nothing like the place Louis L'Amour wrote about anymore.

Back in the day they would shoot critters like Raphael Jr. on sight. Not the Longhorn state while Teddy Boy is putzing around. More like the mushroom tally wacker state with Teddy boy. Pencil Neck Geek, grit eating freak. He's a no good one man losing streak. Nothing but a pencil neck geek.

I Sincerely Think Teddy Cruz Is So Fucked Come Midterms Blassi10

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/cnn-poll-texas-cruz-orourke/index.html

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/cnn-poll-texas-cruz-orourke/index.html

So true. Only hope Beto will pull ahead in the end. He raised record amounts of money in the last quarter so he's got options for all the ad buys he needs. The last debate before the election was held recently.

Beto is an inspired speaker and speaks to the hopes rather than fears of people. Cruz is so disliked by his fellow senators and has been such a tool of 45's even after the insults the POTUS heaped on him that it is hard to understand how those poll numbers are the way they are whenever that poll was taken. I've never seen a poll that showed O'Rourke in the lead. I hope the final voting poll will reverse that.

zsomething

Beto wiped the walls with Cruz at the debate last night. It was brutal. If anybody watching that still wants to vote Cruz, then they're just blindly partisan and aren't gonna change no matter what. Unfortunately, Texas is a lot like Mississippi politically, and so debates and policies don't really matter much -- people vote their tribe and that's it. Fighting against Texas-stupid is like fighting against Mississippi-stupid... it's rough. The idiots are dying off, so our states are turning more purple every year, but I'm not sure if Texas will go blue yet. But, if more people's minds are more open than I think they are there, Beto has as good a chance as anybody to shake 'em out of their self-destructive rut. Conservatives have never done a damn thing to help that state... or any other state they're involved with. Elect conservatives, get shitty results, it's a given.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's for gun control... against a secure border... and in line with central govt control of industries (aca).

Good luck comrades. cyclops

Telstar

Telstar

Win, lose or draw I just hope Beto keeps calling tuna face "Lying Ted." Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum