Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finding a lump in your breast

+5
Vikingwoman
bigdog
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/4/2018, 9:28 pm

RealLindaL

OK, well, obviously she's no one's favorite person. I'm just saying that, for a mentally ill person, the current political scene is that much more dangerous.

As for the cancer on the country, I agree. Have you seen Michael Bloomberg's brand new TV ad, airing only today and Monday? See my new thread on the Politics forum for a link, and consider watching it. I found it hopeful, though I'll feel a lot more so depending on Tuesday's results.

102finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/9/2018, 3:47 pm

2seaoat

Another week, and still no scheduled surgery. Mrs. Seaoat stopped by their house and got a huge hug from husband where he simply said thank you, but to what end.....going on three months with known breast cancer and she is still not facing up to the tough choices. It is very sad.

103finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/9/2018, 4:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sad!

104finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/9/2018, 5:18 pm

RealLindaL

I hope her husband is a very strong person because this could break just about anyone -- especially if/when she dies and he ends up blaming himself.

You guys are right -- sad is the only word, unless it becomes tragic.

105finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/14/2018, 5:22 pm

2seaoat

more goofy talk in front of four couples. She still has not scheduled any surgery. People think she has gone mad.

106finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/14/2018, 6:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So sad.

107finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 11/14/2018, 6:39 pm

RealLindaL

Just awful. What can anyone do about this??

108finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 12/2/2018, 5:14 pm

2seaoat

She has declined all medical intervention in her breast cancer, and has decided to travel to San Diego to meet with doctors with a new FDA approved BC procedure without surgery.......she keeps avoiding the the answer to the question......she has cancer.

109finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 12/2/2018, 8:40 pm

RealLindaL

Sure would like to hear more about that procedure. Meanwhile, good grief, I sure hope her cancer is not making its way to her lymph nodes or beyond...

Sea, check the "Living in Pensacola questions" thread I just revived with a message for you in the newest post.

110finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/5/2019, 6:24 pm

2seaoat

don't care that she has now chose NW for her breast surgery. No date.....selfish spoiled mentally deranged and I can only hope the disease has not spread. Stupid is hard to fix.

111finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/6/2019, 12:58 am

RealLindaL

It's so hard to believe anyone would want cancer hanging around in her body any longer than absolutely necessary. Idiota!!!! And still no date for surgery?? Un-blanking-believable.

112finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/6/2019, 5:32 am

2seaoat

I think the times we live no longer honor the truth and real science. I feel the internet has given really really bad students an opportunity to bond together and make their own reality. She listens to that crap and spews all these theories about cancer. I have told my wife to keep her away from me. Her family is at wits end, butthe stupid people in this world create these new realities and reject intellectual pursuits. I am an inch away from asking her a simple biology question which she could not answer, and then very bluntly say so do you want somebody this stupid to be making medical decisions.......she will go off like a roman candle, but it needs to be said.

113finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/22/2019, 7:47 am

2seaoat

she will have her breasts removed on Wed at Northwestern. Hopefully, this inexcusable wait will not result in further spread.

114finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/22/2019, 9:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I wish her well!

115finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/22/2019, 12:39 pm

RealLindaL

Thank goodness she's finally acting.   Hope nothing is found in her lymph nodes.

Sea, do you happen to know whether or not she's considering reconstruction, at the same time or later?   Not important for me to know, of course - just wondering.

116finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/23/2019, 2:41 pm

2seaoat

no reconstruction.....too many people telling her it is painful.

117finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/23/2019, 3:16 pm

RealLindaL

Hmm...have several long distance friends who've had reconstruction and no one mentioned that it was particularly painful -- and they seem happy to have breasts to fit in their existing clothes, swimsuits, etc. without having to fool with prostheses. Of course some women just go forever flat.

So her surgery is today -- I think that's what I had confused with Joani's son's surgery date. (My excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

118finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/26/2019, 12:11 am

2seaoat

Surgery a success, but she is upset that they had to take so many lymph nodes......which because of her delay the cancer had spread into the lymph nodes......absolute idiocy. She was in good spirits, and my wife thinks that she simply was paralyzed by fear in the delay, but talking about being a witch.....I think she has lost her marbles.....paranoid schizo and dementia closing in on her.

119finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/26/2019, 2:05 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sorry she didn’t have it sooner.

120finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 1/26/2019, 2:29 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Sorry she didn’t have it sooner.

That's the understatement of the month.

Hate to say it but it seems likely there'll be MBC in her future.

121finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 2/9/2019, 6:30 am

2seaoat

I will find out the details today at the basketball game and we usually go out to eat af.ter. Ny wife thinks that they may have gotten really clean margins and this strain of BC is not aggressive.............we used to talk about the kids and basketball, now we talk cancer.

122finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 2/10/2019, 1:41 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Ny wife thinks that they may have gotten really clean margins and this strain of BC is not aggressive....

All perfectly well and good as long as no cancer cells escaped to the lymph nodes.

123finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 2/10/2019, 1:42 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:....we used to talk about the kids and basketball, now we talk cancer.

Helluva note, but perfectly understandable, of course.

124finding a lump in your breast - Page 5 Empty Re: finding a lump in your breast 2/10/2019, 4:42 pm

2seaoat

We have invited them to dinner in downtown chicago on tuesday or wed. I am worried about the husband dealing with the combined early onset dementia and schizo mental illness which has been getting worse with age. I do not want to be near her, but her husband is desperately seeking help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum