Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a Reminder of Why The GOP is a Malignancy on Our Body Politic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell. It's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who are taught that from understanding that they need a savior. There's a lot of scientific data that I found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I believe that the Earth is about 9,000 years old. I believe that it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says. And what I've come to learn is that it's the manufacturer's handbook, is what I call it. It teaches us how to run our lives individually. How to run our families, how to run our churches. But it teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society. And that's the reason, as your congressman, I hold the Holy Bible as being the major directions to me of how I vote in Washington, D.C., and I'll continue to do that."

That is from Republican Congressman Doctor Paul Broun of Georgia's 10th Congressional District. This lunkhead sits, with the encouragement of the Republican Party, on the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee. Seriously. The modern day GOP not only embraces, but depends on this type of anti-science lunacy.

salinsky wrote:"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell. It's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who are taught that from understanding that they need a savior. There's a lot of scientific data that I found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I believe that the Earth is about 9,000 years old. I believe that it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says. And what I've come to learn is that it's the manufacturer's handbook, is what I call it. It teaches us how to run our lives individually. How to run our families, how to run our churches. But it teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society. And that's the reason, as your congressman, I hold the Holy Bible as being the major directions to me of how I vote in Washington, D.C., and I'll continue to do that."

That is from Republican Congressman Doctor Paul Broun of Georgia's 10th Congressional District. This lunkhead sits, with the encouragement of the Republican Party, on the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee. Seriously. The modern day GOP not only embraces, but depends on this type of anti-science lunacy.

It's scary and there's more where he came from.

what a hateful ogre you are sal.

[img]Just a Reminder of Why The GOP is a Malignancy on Our Body Politic 53939311[/img]

Yella

Yella

I have a scary feeling that if Romney and Ryan win we will see Ryan running this country like a madman while Romney, with his new access to even more power than as a Governor makes deals to increase his wealth by climbing upon the backs of American citizens.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Dreams and Salinsky= Goebbles and Goebbles.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dreams and Salinsky= Goebbles and Goebbles.

Who's your sock you agree with? "A View"? No Chain and Newswatcher were just outed as the same. Frauds are frauds in the republican no matter what level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum