Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From "Fire and Fury" . . .

+5
polecat
PkrBum
Telstar
2seaoat
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: From "Fire and Fury" . . . 1/10/2018, 5:46 am

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:Are you sure you didn't vote for Trump?

When the Obama administration failed to even prosecute any of the bankers after 2008, I became VERY disillusioned with the Democratic party. And Hillary refusing to release the transcripts of her Goldman Sachs speeches really did it for me.

You just have to ask yourself: How could she manage to lose to Trump? TRUMP! She and her husband are part of the whole financial deregulation mess that drove the country into a ditch. At least the Republican are up front about wanting to hand the country over to Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan.

27From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: From "Fire and Fury" . . . 1/10/2018, 12:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:

From the comments on that video:

Top 10 Things More Stable Than Donald Trump
10. A runaway dumpster fire
9. The homeless man on my street who insists squirrels are taking over the world
8. A Jenga tower when it's Michael J. Fox's turn
7. My wiener dog after finally climbing on top of the fitness ball
6. Gary Busey after 26 beers
5. China's untested and grossly underfunded Balsa Wood Bridge
4. The waistband on Trump's Sansabelt golf slacks after yet another 3-cheeseburger lunch
3. The elevator at Motel 6 during a sumo wrestler convention
2. A worker, on a 16-foot ladder, taking down signage of newly bankrupt Trump Taj Mahal during Hurricane Sandy
1. 40 pounds of TNT being carried by a guy nicknamed "Sparky"

28From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: From "Fire and Fury" . . . 1/10/2018, 6:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Actual_stable_genius

29From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: From "Fire and Fury" . . . 1/10/2018, 11:47 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Actual_stable_genius

Yes, he put Clint Eastwood in his place. Flirted with Mae West and hit 1000 against Sandy Koufax.

30From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: From "Fire and Fury" . . . 1/11/2018, 8:27 am

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:From "Fire and Fury" . . . - Page 2 Actual_stable_genius

Oh, Wilbur...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum