Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEO threatens that if Obama is reelected some employees will have to be let go

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/09/ceo-threatens-fire-employees-if-obama-reelected-and-raises-taxes#ixzz28qF4kybK

Yep.

Sounds like extortion to me, he is telling them who to vote for or else.

Exactly-I'd find a new job after voting for Obama.This guy is full of shit. Let him go off to where ever.Greedy bastard.

It's his company and he can run it how he wants. That is called FREE ENTERPRISE. He is not an employment agency.

reaper1948 wrote:Sounds like extortion to me, he is telling them who to vote for or else.

They can work elsewhere....it is a free country

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's his company and he can run it how he wants. That is called FREE ENTERPRISE. He is not an employment agency.

Sure he can run it the he wants but I'd be gone after voting for Obama..

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's his company and he can run it how he wants. That is called FREE ENTERPRISE. He is not an employment agency.

Sure he can run it the he wants but I'd be gone after voting for Obama..

Oh well....go for what you know.

i think obamacare was designed to separate healthcare from employment. y'all need to start thinking progressively.

PkrBum wrote:i think obamacare was designed to separate healthcare from employment. y'all need to start thinking progressively.

LOL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:i think obamacare was designed to separate healthcare from employment. y'all need to start thinking progressively.

LOL

that may sound funny... but reading the leftist dribble can teach you a few things. it might actually help you mitigate some of your favorite sources. there's a reality between the two... not that i think either is right.

PkrBum wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

LOL

that may sound funny... but reading the leftist dribble can teach you a few things. it might actually help you mitigate some of your favorite sources. there's a reality between the two... not that i think either is righ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! t.
darn he may be right i hope my fema hut arives soon

knothead

knothead

Sounds just like something Romney would do to me . . . . .

knothead wrote:Sounds just like something Romney would do to me . . . . .

no sense pretending that you would listen with an open mind to what the others side would say.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Dribble. There is no need to be condescending to your employees.

Sal

Sal

Would it be wrong to wish for this asshat to learn, through direct experience, the difference between a 4-point increase on marginal tax rates and REAL class warfare?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum