Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spice Out

+7
othershoe1030
polecat
knothead
PkrBum
zsomething
del.capslock
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Spice Out Empty Spice Out 7/21/2017, 12:11 pm

Sal

Sal

I bet he's breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Constant lying takes its toll.

Sean Spicer resigned as White House press secretary Friday morning, the New York Times reported. Spicer told President Donald Trump he disagreed with New York investor Anthony Scaramucci’s appointment as White House communications director, according to the report.

The resignation, the Times reported, came very shortly after Trump offered Scaramucci the job.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/spicer-resigns-press-secretary

2Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 12:31 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

Smart move, get out before the collapse. A lot of reputations are going to be ruined when this administration finally goes off the rails and into the ditch. [Sorry: Metaphors by Mixmaster, Cliches by DeCarload]

I wonder if he'll write a book now and make the rounds of all the talk shows, talking smack. Maybe not, I bet Trump has some kind of ironclad confidentiality agreement with all his toadies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

3Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 12:38 pm

Sal

Sal

Melissa McCarthy must be shedding some bitter tears at this loss of material.

4Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 12:41 pm

zsomething

The smartest rats are the first off the ship. Can't blame him. They demanded he make a fool of himself and then just scorned him for it, so, why stay in an abusive relationship?

5Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:00 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's a mouthpiece position... the mouth person is irrelevant.

6Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:19 pm

Sal

Sal

He made it out alive ...

7Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:36 pm

I give Sessions and Bannon a short tenure as well.

8Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:37 pm

Sal

Sal

panhandler wrote:I give Sessions and Bannon a short tenure as well.  

Could be ...

... but my money is on Priebus next.

9Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:48 pm

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
panhandler wrote:I give Sessions and Bannon a short tenure as well.  

Could be ...

... but my money is on Priebus next.

BINGO, I agree with you about MM, Sal.

Last edited by knothead on 7/21/2017, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 1:58 pm

zsomething

I would love to see Bannon out, white supremacist slime that he is, but since he runs a wide chunk of far-right media, I'm betting Trump would rather have him in the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.

Sessions and Priebus, though, have been on life support for a while. It wouldn't surprise me if they got the heave-ho. If Sessions had any pride at all, he'd leave on his own, after the way Trump's treated him in public.

11Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 2:06 pm

knothead

knothead

zsomething wrote:I would love to see Bannon out, white supremacist slime that he is, but since he runs a wide chunk of far-right media, I'm betting Trump would rather have him in the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.

Sessions and Priebus, though, have been on life support for a while.  It wouldn't surprise me if they got the heave-ho.   If Sessions had any pride at all, he'd leave on his own, after the way Trump's treated him in public.

Totally agree that Bannon stays but Priebus always has that look on his face like someone cut a church house creeper!

12Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 3:03 pm

polecat

polecat

When Trump closes a door, Fox News opens a window. Congratulations, Sean, on your future job continuing to lie for this administration.
MIBlack

13Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 3:08 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/farewell-spicey?bfsms=1&utm_term=.uc7dDKBMg

14Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 3:16 pm

polecat

polecat

A hedge fund manager, Anthony Scaramucci, is now head of White House communications. The swamp's drain has a clog in it.

15Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 3:55 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

polecat wrote:A hedge fund manager, Anthony Scaramucci, is now head of White House communications.

This is gonna be fun to watch.

16Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 4:30 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Poor Spicer. Everyone says he is a great guy. With a WH like this he didn't stand a chance. It was like trying to make sense of a crazy person's rantings.

I hope he goes on all the late night shows and the audiences gives him a series of standing ovations for his work on the battle field.

Priebus is next. Looks as if he has no influence over 45 anyway, of course no one does. This is so exhausting. One drama after another, DC in total disarray. I have no idea why some foreign power doesn't do something aggressive to take advantage of our current state. Stay tuned. We're like a sitting duck.

17Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 5:04 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Meh... from the few times I saw him... he was ill suited for that job under the best of conditions.

18Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 6:17 pm

PkrBum wrote:Meh... from the few times I saw him... he was ill suited for that job under the best of conditions.

Spin... spin... spin... Rolling Eyes

19Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 7:48 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Meh... from the few times I saw him... he was ill suited for that job under the best of conditions.

Fake Issue... because it's irrelevant.

20Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 8:09 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Fake Issue... because it's irrelevant.

Spice Out Sanford_big_dummy_navy_shirt

21Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 9:14 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:Spice Out Sanford_big_dummy_navy_shirt

That's cruel. It's obvious that PkrBoy suffers from a developmental disability.

Would you call someone with a physical handicap a gimp? I'm very disappointed in you, Floridatexan.

22Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/21/2017, 9:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Spice Out Sanford_big_dummy_navy_shirt

That's cruel. It's obvious that PkrBoy suffers from a developmental disability.

Would you call someone with a physical handicap a gimp? I'm very disappointed in you, Floridatexan.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

23Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/22/2017, 1:17 am

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote: I have no idea why some foreign power doesn't do something aggressive to take advantage of our current state. Stay tuned. We're like a sitting duck.

Hate to say it but have had the same thought more than once lately, as doubtless have countless others. We're at sea and have lost our bearings.

24Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/22/2017, 1:31 am

Vikingwoman

Nah- he's going to resign when they start impeachment hearings. The rest of the evidence hasn't come out yet.

25Spice Out Empty Re: Spice Out 7/22/2017, 1:43 am

polecat

polecat

Yes but if Sean Spicer tells you he's resigning how do you know it's true?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum