Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take it Back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take it Back Empty Take it Back 10/8/2012, 12:36 pm

Take it Back 30793610

2Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/8/2012, 3:23 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Take it Back 30793610
Who stole it?

3Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/8/2012, 3:27 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Who stole it?

The Government, in all shapes and forms, but I believe you already knew that.

4Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/8/2012, 5:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry Monsanto and GE got dibs on the the country.....After all they did pay a lot for the politicians....Don't get too excited because Halliburton, Grumman, Lockheed and the rest of the MIC is in line and the Banksters/IRS already own everything....better watch out they may repo your wife...

5Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/8/2012, 6:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry Monsanto and GE got dibs on the the country.....After all they did pay a lot for the politicians....Don't get too excited because Halliburton, Grumman, Lockheed and the rest of the MIC is in line and the Banksters/IRS already own everything....better watch out they may repo your wife...

True dat! And it amazes me that some people just cannot see the obvious that "we the people" do not own this country any longer. Big money does.

6Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/8/2012, 11:41 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry Monsanto and GE got dibs on the the country.....After all they did pay a lot for the politicians....Don't get too excited because Halliburton, Grumman, Lockheed and the rest of the MIC is in line and the Banksters/IRS already own everything....better watch out they may repo your wife...

True dat! And it amazes me that some people just cannot see the obvious that "we the people" do not own this country any longer. Big money does.

What amazes me even more is that some people do see it and just don't care! Or, even worse, they accuse those of us who see this clearly of being envious. Rolling Eyes

7Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/9/2012, 12:46 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just to show I am an independent that hates both candidates equally.....

Here's a little Obama hate....

Take it Back Romney-vs-obama

8Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/9/2012, 8:55 am

I don't like either candidates. Evil of two lessers?

9Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/9/2012, 9:09 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just to show I am an independent that hates both candidates equally.....

Here's a little Obama hate....

Take it Back Romney-vs-obama

Hate? What's to hate? Obama is a consumer and Romney is a producer.

10Take it Back Empty Re: Take it Back 10/9/2012, 10:37 am

Yomama wrote:I don't like either candidates. Evil of two lessers?

Yes sadly that's what it usually comes down to....But now the COWH has a record of four years and as he said before..when you can't run on your record...you attack the other guy...guess that's a flip flop in philosophy for the 2012 race...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum