Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP Jeremiah Denton

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 7:39 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/us/politics/jeremiah-a-denton-jr-war-hero-and-senator-dies-at-89.html

2RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 8:37 am

2seaoat

President Trump felt he was not a hero because he got caught, while he was fighting his war not getting STDs and avoiding the draft. You simply cannot make this up. These men were heroes.

3RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 8:49 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Why politicize this? Weren't you of legal age during the Vietnam war?

4RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 10:39 am

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Why politicize this? Weren't you of legal age during the Vietnam war?

Stop shaking your head, steroid boy.

5RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 10:44 am

2seaoat

I was always 1a in the draft and got number 305 my senior year in high school. I never took any type of deferral or avoided the draft, rather I had worked since I was 15 to save for college and I attended the same. Every POW in Viet Nam has been politicized, and they were all heroes. The fact that you want to consistently avoid the 400 lb gorilla in the room is more than an apologist for a man who disrespected this man. Sorry, I am disgusted by our current President's moral fiber who in fact was playing sports in his undergraduate work at Penn State, yet sought a deferral, and then claimed those POWs who served and sacrificed for this country were not heroes because they got caught.....that is not politics.....it is insanity.

6RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 10:48 am

2seaoat

Oh, and the remarkable thing about this man was that I had memorized morse code getting merit badges in scouting. The code for torture is not an easy one to remember, let alone execute where people understood the same. Good man, as is John McCain. I am sure today he would send ... --- ...

7RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 11:06 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Why politicize this? Weren't you of legal age during the Vietnam war?

RIP Jeremiah Denton 55929910

8RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 11:13 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

RIP Jeremiah Denton 55929910

Sure, by that you mean the useless 400 lbs moderator who constantly stirs the pot and comes running to coddle and suckle her fellow deplorables. Rolling Eyes

9RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 1:31 pm

2seaoat

Telestar,

I like you. I like Joannie, and I like PK. If you guys want to do that 7th grade stuff, please keep me out of it. I would like to enjoy each of you with the time I have left, and I just wish when I start a thread there would not be the insults back and forth. I am no prude, but I just do not want to be drawn into any more drama than I am already facing. Plus.......I like insulting folks for real reasons not related to things I do not understand. I simply do not understand the feud, and quite frankly do not want to be drawn into the same. Each of you have contributed so much to this forum, and I enjoy each of you.

10RIP Jeremiah Denton Empty Re: RIP Jeremiah Denton 3/29/2017, 2:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Telestar,

I like you.  I like Joannie, and I like PK.  If you guys want to do that 7th grade stuff, please keep me out of it.  I would like to enjoy each of you with the time I have left, and I just wish when I start a thread there would not be the insults back and forth.  I am no prude, but I just do not want to be drawn into any more drama than I am already facing.   Plus.......I like insulting folks for real reasons not related to things I do not understand.   I simply do not understand the feud, and quite frankly do not want to be drawn into the same.  Each of you have contributed so much to this forum, and I enjoy each of you.

Thanks for the kind words sea but I doubt things are going to change any time soon. Maybe you would feel like me if someone overstepped their authority and banned you, the way I was by the deputy sub moderator until the actual administrator decided to reverse that unjust decision. Obviously the deranged deputy moderator still has a score to settle with a ghost from their past and is convinced I am that ghost. More is the pity for them. Pkr is a mere hanger on, the pimple on the rat's ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum