Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHAME!

+6
knothead
dumpcare
Wordslinger
Markle
RealLindaL
Sal
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SHAME! Empty SHAME! 1/27/2017, 9:21 pm

Sal

Sal

With Trump's latest executive order, he is locking innocent victims into shooting galleries of our own creation.

Emma Lazarus is dead and buried and will not rise again.

What America is this?

2SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 1:59 am

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:What America is this?

No America that I recognize, that's for sure.

If anyone thought this nation was divided under Obama, they ain't seen nothin' yet.

3SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 3:17 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

If anyone thought this nation was divided under Obama, they ain't seen nothin' yet.

Specifically, what has he done which he did not promise to do during the campaign and how is anything somehow "un-American"?

Don't be shy, please share with us all what you believe.

4SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 7:19 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Specifically, what has he done which he did not promise to do during the campaign and how is anything somehow "un-American"?

"If anyone thought this nation was divided under Obama, they ain't seen nothin' yet." You know Markle, if they banned whacko, uptight fundamentalist Christians from coming here also, that would be American. Rumor has it the Pussy Grabber is favoring a switch to Scientology. Fer sure ...

5SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 7:36 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

"If anyone thought this nation was divided under Obama, they ain't seen nothin' yet."  You know Markle, if they banned whacko, uptight fundamentalist Christians from coming here also, that would be American.  Rumor has it the Pussy Grabber is favoring a switch to Scientology.  Fer sure ...

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest

Barack Hussein Obama campaign for black votes 2012

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

Jeremiah Wright

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

President Barack Hussein Obama:
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

6SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 7:58 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

"If anyone thought this nation was divided under Obama, they ain't seen nothin' yet."  You know Markle, if they banned whacko, uptight fundamentalist Christians from coming here also, that would be American.  Rumor has it the Pussy Grabber is favoring a switch to Scientology.  Fer sure ...

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Jeremiah Wright

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

Who's President right now? You need to wake up my racist-fascist friend. You need to grasp that nobody here gives a shit about your hatred of our first black President. The same black president by the way, who left office with an extraordinary popularity rating, while your guy, the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, comes into office with the worst popularity ratings of any incoming American president.

Thanks again for the laugh.

7SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 9:40 am

Sal wrote:With Trump's latest executive order, he is locking innocent victims into shooting galleries of our own creation.

Emma Lazarus is dead and buried and will not rise again.

What America is this?

Ask the people on Chicago

8SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 9:53 am

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:

Don't worry, fake news boy.

Chicago is not on his list.

He has a hotel there.

9SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 10:10 am

dumpcare

No where he has business interest's is on the list, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, etc.

10SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 12:00 pm

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I grant you I agree that he is delivering on his campaign promises to his base, that 34% of Americans who put him there but it will ultimately be his undoing.

11SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 12:53 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Jewish groups call Trump's timing offensive

Jewish groups pan Trump for signing refugee ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-refugee-holocaust-remembrance-day/index.html

He's even pissing off Jewish people now....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 12:56 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Here's a list of 282 campaign promises made by Trump. He made lots of promises, many of which he said would be completed on "day one". Obviously, most of that was hogwash, and some of it is unconstitutional.

https://www.indy100.com/article/here-are-donald-trumps-282-campaign-promises-7445061

13SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 1:01 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I grant you I agree that he is delivering on his campaign promises to his base, that 34% of Americans who put him there but it will ultimately be his undoing.

No, he's not.  He promised several things on "Day One", depending upon which group he was addressing.  Obviously, day one has come and gone.  It would be easier to decide which ones he intended to keep, because he lied so much it's hard to decide which were lies, aka "alternative truths", and which were just things we should look past to see what was really in his "heart".

Last edited by Floridatexan on 1/28/2017, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

14SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 1:14 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-day-one-broken-promises-us-president-white-house-immigration-drain-the-swamp-a7542706.html

Donald Trump has broken nearly all his 'Day One' promises since entering White House

Major campaign promises on everything from immigration to 'draining the swamp'

15SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 3:44 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Jeremiah Wright

Who's President right now?  You need to wake up my racist-fascist friend.  You need to grasp that nobody here gives a shit about your hatred of our first black President.  The same black president by the way, who left office with an extraordinary popularity rating, while your guy, the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, comes into office with the worst popularity ratings of any incoming American president.

First black President? Only with an asterisk.

16SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 4:27 pm

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Not at all surprised, you were stumped and instead of answering a simple question you deflect.

If so few people approve of what he is doing, why is his popularity increasing?

17SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 4:34 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

US tech companies founded by 1st/2nd generation immigrants:

Apple
Google
Facebook
Amazon
Oracle
IBM
Uber
Yahoo
EMC
eBay
AT&T
Tesla
Reddit

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

18SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/28/2017, 6:50 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Jeremiah Wright

Who's President right now?  You need to wake up my racist-fascist friend.  You need to grasp that nobody here gives a shit about your hatred of our first black President.  The same black president by the way, who left office with an extraordinary popularity rating, while your guy, the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, comes into office with the worst popularity ratings of any incoming American president.

First black President? Only with an asterisk.

[b]Who's President right now? You need to wake up my racist-fascist friend. You need to grasp that nobody here gives a shit about your hatred of our first black President.

19SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 2:11 pm

Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

He has a hotel there.

Chicago is a constant shooting gallery. Ask Rham

20SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 5:09 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

He has a hotel there.

Chicago is a constant shooting gallery. Ask Rham

If that's the case, please send Trump on an evening walking tour.

21SHAME! Empty THREAD TOO HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!! 1/29/2017, 5:19 pm

RealLindaL

Don't know about anyone else but for me, this thread is dramatically slowing my computer and making forum navigation very difficult. There are too many videos and too many people simply hitting "Quote" without DELETING all the videos, which end up being repeated/reloaded time after time after time in new posts. This is unnecessary and cumbersome to say the least.

We need moderators or someone to please fix this, unless I'm the only one having trouble.

22SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 5:28 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Don't know about anyone else but for me, this thread is dramatically slowing my computer and making forum navigation very difficult.   There are too many videos and too many people simply hitting "Quote" without DELETING all the videos, which end up being repeated/reloaded time after time after time in new posts.   This is unnecessary and cumbersome to say the least.  

We need moderators or someone to please fix this, unless I'm the only one having trouble.

No you are not the only one having trouble but 'moderators'? Thanks Linda for making me laugh out loud Laughing .

23SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 5:33 pm

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote: There are too many videos and too many people simply hitting "Quote" without DELETING all the videos, which end up being repeated/reloaded time after time after time in new posts.   This is unnecessary and cumbersome to say the least.  

I don't know why people have such issues with the quote feature.

Yes, it's bad enough that Markle spams the board with his irrelevant videos that no one is going to watch, but then when people feel the need to "quote" the spam without removing the shit, ...

... cumbersome is too kind.

If you feel the need to quote someone, leave the remark to which you're reacting and delete this rest ...

... please.

24SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 5:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Don't know about anyone else but for me, this thread is dramatically slowing my computer and making forum navigation very difficult.   There are too many videos and too many people simply hitting "Quote" without DELETING all the videos, which end up being repeated/reloaded time after time after time in new posts.   This is unnecessary and cumbersome to say the least.  

I would suggest not hitting the quote option without deleting the videos.

25SHAME! Empty Re: SHAME! 1/29/2017, 5:36 pm

Agreed... and quoting the whole original post in a thread is just stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum