Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The TRUE Obama is now on tape

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 9:17 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/drudge-report-controversial-video-dropping-tonight-news-network-torn-on-airing-tape-on-eve-of-debate/

...he's more racist than the Grand Dragon of the local KKK. He didn't know Rev Wright and his politics, but calls attention to him at the onset of the speech. Hmmmmm

If Romney's 47% sneak video was bad and a storm he has to weather, well, this one is an earthquake of epic proportions. I think he loses the election over this speech. His true colors show and his hate for America, especially white America, comes through. This guy needs to be unemployed like all the defense workers he plans to cut in January.

2seaoat

oh no......the black man gave a shout out to his minister......Newt said he is not a real president last week on Fox....he is not like the rest of us.....he has rythym , and knows basketball.......Gingrich is machevellian master who is now showing Romney how to get the stupid vote......I really do love Newt....he can pull it off, but Romney in the end.......he cannot. So yes, the targeted audience has bought the nonsense....Newt knows how to push those triggers......problem is that the same stupid core Dixiecrats are not thinking independent voters....and those folks win elections.....too little.....too late.....because a dad with kids is more scared of Mitten the Kitten playing Thurson and handing more money to his rich friends, as dad fights to pay the bills.....too late.....the election is over, and all the black characters from king of food stamps, to the not real president.....it would be hilarious if it was not rooted in hate and prejudice.

2seaoat wrote:oh no......the black man gave a shout out to his minister......Newt said he is not a real president last week on Fox....he is not like the rest of us.....he has rythym , and knows basketball.......Gingrich is machevellian master who is now showing Romney how to get the stupid vote......I really do love Newt....he can pull it off, but Romney in the end.......he cannot. So yes, the targeted audience has bought the nonsense....Newt knows how to push those triggers......problem is that the same stupid core Dixiecrats are not thinking independent voters....and those folks win elections.....too little.....too late.....because a dad with kids is more scared of Mitten the Kitten playing Thurson and handing more money to his rich friends, as dad fights to pay the bills.....too late.....the election is over, and all the black characters from king of food stamps, to the not real president.....it would be hilarious if it was not rooted in hate and prejudice.

During the run up to the last election he swore he knew nothing of what his pastor preaching about (GD America etc), yet this video comes out proving otherwise. Obama is a pathological liar. You guys are going down with the sinking ship. Untold MILLIONS of white people are now not full of the HOPEY CHANGEY thing because Obama has been outed as a divider. He can say nothing that will make up for his true self as seen on this tape. All Romney has to do is coast to the election. Count out your Obamacare brother. Obama just lost this race and he did all the work.

2seaoat

The tape came out on tv in 2007, and it is nothing being disclosed, it is just John McCain is an American Hero....he would rather lose an election by not appealing to stupid than pandering to hate and bigotry. Sorry, the American people are not happy with Obama's performance the first four years, and it has nothing to do with Reverend WRight.......but they fully understand that Mitten the Kitten is going to hurt America, and he is going to steal the middle class and give the same to the elites in this country......Obama could put a black glove on and give the black power salute, and American's are smart enough to know that a Black panther would be better than Mitten the Kitten, because guess what ......Americans are not stupid.....and they know what is going on......but if you are going regurgitate Drudge reports at least understand this video was used in 2007.....yawn.

Sal

Sal

Obummer was caught on tape saying, "Shizzle ma' nizzle, yo.".

Race over.

LOL

2seaoat

He could actually have a good basketball game and get that black power beret on.....and stand before America at the debates and say.....black power.......and Americans know the president......ok ok ok Barry we know your basketball game is weak.....and actually you were raised white.....so who are you kidding........we know Mitt the Kitten and even if you want to play a black radical......we are not condemning our children to Mitten the kitten........as Barry does a 360 monster dunk.......

7The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 10:02 pm

2seaoat wrote:He could actually have a good basketball game and get that black power beret on.....and stand before America at the debates and say.....black power.......and Americans know the president......ok ok ok Barry we know your basketball game is weak.....and actually you were raised white.....so who are you kidding........we know Mitt the Kitten and even if you want to play a black radical......we are not condemning our children to Mitten the kitten........as Barry does a 360 monster dunk.......

yep i agree... nothing has mattered... nothing will matter.

8The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 10:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Agree totally with Pkr. Anyone who hasn't seen that side of Obama hasn't been paying much attention. It doesn't matter.

9The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 10:24 pm

Sal

Sal

President revealed as black man.

Film at 11.

LOL

10The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 10:43 pm

It will matter to those who have not seen the racist side of Obama and it will matter to those people who were not going to vote at all and now have discovered a nefarious side to Obama. It will matter for the under priviledged white people who think he is for them when he is obviously not. Obama is not for equality. He thinks he can make up for the racism of a bygone era of America. With his comments on this video, he will further become the DIVIDER. There were some people sitting on the fence being apathetic who think that it won't matter if they don't vote when Obama is race dividing this country more than ever. Obama is now Malcolm X before making his hajj to Mecca.

11The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 10:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Pace, if they didn't see it with the close relationship Obama had with Reverend Wright, they won't see it now. I hope you're right but I just don't think so.

12The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:08 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I listened to most of the speech. I think it may have a positive impact on some evangelical voters who hear him talking about his Christian faith!

He makes a good point about "taking the bullet out". If you want to know what that means you'll have to listen to the speech! LOL

As for his accent, shall we go on a treasure hunt and find video clips of Haley Barber speaking to a town hall meeting or other Southern white down home types? I bet they speak differently to the folks back home than they do on the floor of the House or Senate.

Thanks, I enjoyed hearing the President speak.

13The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Haley Barbor speaking without a Mississippi accent...now that is a video/audio I want to hear and see.

14The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:15 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Nekochan wrote:Haley Barbor speaking without a Mississippi accent...now that is a video/audio I want to hear and see.

lol!

15The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:19 pm

2seaoat

Has anybody here attended a black church.......I doubt if one person has even gone to a black church......I have, and guess what......folks have a different experience in America......it is not always Jimmy Stewart in a Wonderful Life, and an Urban black church where poverty, drugs, and dispair are the norm.....folks like Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson connect.....but My safe and comfortable life I am going to judge.....yep, I listened to the sermon at a Baptist Church in North Birmingham after four little girls were blown up......and you know what I love my family, but that day as a child....I knew something was wrong.....people were afraid and angry, but I was glad my mother was a Republican and the rebel in her family.....I was glad she taught me more than just sunday school......she taught me than just the bible.....she taught me how to be a christian......and for that I will forever be grateful, and to those who claim the same and use bigotry and hate......I can only wish with time you will become wise and connect with the words and spirit of the bible....but in the end.....good will prevail.

16The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:22 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good will prevail--when? When Gingrich wins?

17The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:30 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Has anybody here attended a black church.......I doubt if one person has even gone to a black church......I have, and guess what......folks have a different experience in America......it is not always Jimmy Stewart in a Wonderful Life, and an Urban black church where poverty, drugs, and dispair are the norm.....folks like Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson connect.....but My safe and comfortable life I am going to judge.....yep, I listened to the sermon at a Baptist Church in North Birmingham after four little girls were blown up......and you know what I love my family, but that day as a child....I knew something was wrong.....people were afraid and angry, but I was glad my mother was a Republican and the rebel in her family.....I was glad she taught me more than just sunday school......she taught me than just the bible.....she taught me how to be a christian......and for that I will forever be grateful, and to those who claim the same and use bigotry and hate......I can only wish with time you will become wise and connect with the words and spirit of the bible....but in the end.....good will prevail.

I taught at an all black school in Mobile and one of the local churches invited all the teachers to come to church to honor the work we had done. It was a lively experience and one I remember fondly, made my white church experience seem quite subdued and lifeless by comparison. I went with a Baptist friend of mine and she knew the routine better than myself from a different background. It was not in a time of crises as you describe in your post. I doubt if I'd have ventured out under those circumstances.

18The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:32 pm

2seaoat

When America wakes up and is not going to be manipulated by propoganda, and lies. It is this simple.....more revenue.....less government......and targeted American job creation......nothing more or less and good shall actualize on both sides of the aisle.......guaranteeeeeeeeeed.

19The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:33 pm

2seaoat wrote:He could actually have a good basketball game and get that black power beret on.....and stand before America at the debates and say.....black power.......and Americans know the president......ok ok ok Barry we know your basketball game is weak.....and actually you were raised white.....so who are you kidding........we know Mitt the Kitten and even if you want to play a black radical......we are not condemning our children to Mitten the kitten........as Barry does a 360 monster dunk.......

You don't know what Obama's experiences were being half black. I don't profess to have a clue to what it's like being black either but I know what white people say and do and that's pretty powerful.

20The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/2/2012, 11:53 pm

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It will matter to those who have not seen the racist side of Obama and it will matter to those people who were not going to vote at all and now have discovered a nefarious side to Obama. It will matter for the under priviledged white people who think he is for them when he is obviously not. Obama is not for equality. He thinks he can make up for the racism of a bygone era of America. With his comments on this video, he will further become the DIVIDER. There were some people sitting on the fence being apathetic who think that it won't matter if they don't vote when Obama is race dividing this country more than ever. Obama is now Malcolm X before making his hajj to Mecca.

IF ANYONE does not believe President Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle are proud racists, they've had their head where the sun don't shine.

21The TRUE Obama is now on tape Empty Re: The TRUE Obama is now on tape 10/3/2012, 12:01 am

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:I listened to most of the speech. I think it may have a positive impact on some evangelical voters who hear him talking about his Christian faith!

He makes a good point about "taking the bullet out". If you want to know what that means you'll have to listen to the speech! LOL

As for his accent, shall we go on a treasure hunt and find video clips of Haley Barber speaking to a town hall meeting or other Southern white down home types? I bet they speak differently to the folks back home than they do on the floor of the House or Senate.

Thanks, I enjoyed hearing the President speak.

Apparently you forgot hearing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her rendition of a black hymn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum