Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Obama will win

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Obama will win Empty Why Obama will win 9/30/2012, 11:02 pm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/30/1138128/-Why-Obama-Will-Win

2Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 9/30/2012, 11:53 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You're only stirring up the wingnuts by posting that article.........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 12:00 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A good paragraph from the article.

The Tea Party became the Republican Frankenstein’s monster. I don’t think Boehner and McConnell had planned to drive the U.S. to the brink of bankruptcy over the raising the debt ceiling, and I don’t think they had planned on the Super Congress which mandated would cut off the udders of the sacred cow/milltary budget, and the push to pass the anti-abortion bills might have caught them by surprise. What probably angered them was the Tea Party monster’s refusal to introduce or consider any jobs bills at all. In the entire history of Congress, both parties had typically found ways to compromise and work together for the greater benefit of the country. But the Tea Party refused to be budged off its ideology and it was plain for all to see that Boehner lost control of the House in 2011 and that Eric Cantor, who had re-made himself in the image of the Tea Party, was calling the shots.

4Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 12:14 am

2seaoat

Sorry, I have been saying that my party has been hijacked for longer than the last three years. It has been about 15 years, and the tea party is just the underlying racism and hate surfacing....it has been there since the Dixiecrats made their mass exodus from the Democratic Party and attempted to hijack the Republican Party. Go back to the origins of the Democratic Party.....it has always been intolerance and the political deal....old Andrew Jackson ethnically cleansed native Americans and was the master of the deal.....well that core values of the Jacksonian democrats became Republicans in the late 60s and 70s with the same distrust of the northeasterns, banks, and wall street,but did not really gain control of the party primary system until late 1980s with President Bush senior getting beat up as they began to exert their power. I do not buy into this article because they think the Tea Party is something new.....it has been around since Old Hickory defined the original Democratic Party.....nothing new....they just need to go back to the Democratic Party, and let the Republicans return to the intelligent party.

5Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 7:48 am

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/30/1138128/-Why-Obama-Will-Win

clown clown clown

Daily Kos? You might as well be quoting wikipedia.

6Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 7:54 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/30/1138128/-Why-Obama-Will-Win

clown clown clown

Daily Kos? You might as well be quoting wikipedia.

the blaze is a better analogy... particularly because liberals discount it. if it's facts it should have better sources.

7Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 10:36 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

LOL

Yeah, that works!

LOL

8Why Obama will win Empty Re: Why Obama will win 10/1/2012, 10:57 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

From the link.

Yes, I know. Can’t predict Obama will win or I’ll jinx it. Still 38 days to go till Election Day and anything could happen. That’s the current thinking among the liberal media. I bow to Rachel Maddow, Norman Goldman, Lawrence O’Donnell, Thom Hartmann and others of their high caliber in respect of their professional experience and expertise in analyzing political situations and trends. But sometimes, too much experience can get in the way. It’s like having a problem with the audio speakers connected to a computer. The husband, who knows all about computers, checks for missing drivings, file corruption, registry errors and decides the audio card has failed. His wife comes over to the computer and asks if he checked if the audio cable from the speakers became unplugged from the computer. He hadn’t thought of that. He checks and by golly, the cat must have pulled the cable out of the audio jack on the back of the computer. Problem solved.

LOL

Drivings? Must mean "drivers"!

LOL

Rachel Maddow's expertise?

LOL

They must make this BS up on the fly.

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum