Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As I've ALWAYS SAID, Democrats Pigeon Hole EVERYONE. EMAIL VIP List PROVES WHAT THEY DO.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Instead of this, REPUBLICANS AND CONSERVATIVES SEE PEOPLE, NOT FOOD GROUPS.

As I've ALWAYS SAID, Democrats Pigeon Hole EVERYONE.  EMAIL VIP List PROVES WHAT THEY DO, DIVY UP VOTERS!  Pander to each.

Emails: Clinton VP list divided into 'food groups' by race, gender

Published October 18, 2016  FoxNews.com

A list of possible running mates for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to choose from was divided into “food groups” by the candidates’ race, gender and other attributes, according to an email revealed Tuesday by WikiLeaks.

The list of 38 names, including tech leaders like Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, was sent to Clinton by Campaign Chairman John Podesta on March 17. The email was part of a trove of 50,000 purported messages stolen from Podesta’s Gmail account.

The email was sent on the heels of Clinton’s sweep of five primaries – in Missouri, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina and Florida – on March 15. Clinton’s big night followed an upset loss in Michigan to Sen. Bernie Sanders earlier in the month.

“Ok, I can breathe again! Congrats on a fabulous night,” Podesta wrote at the outset of the email. “I am feeling like it’s possible to get back to the longer term again.”

The list of potential veeps was compiled by Podesta and top Clinton aides Cheryl Mills, Robby Mook, Jake Sullivan, Huma Abedin and Jennifer Palmieri.

Podesta wrote that he organized the names “in rough food groups.” The names, though, appeared to be organized by race, gender -- and even wealth.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/18/emails-clinton-vp-list-divided-into-food-groups-by-race-gender.html#

Markle

Markle

No surprise.

When faced with the FACTS, which they already knew but live in permanent denial about...they run like the wind and HIDE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum