Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facts about liberal ran cities

+2
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facts about liberal ran cities Empty Facts about liberal ran cities 9/28/2016, 8:48 pm

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/hard-truth-about-cities-run-by-democrats-for-generations

In 1960, Detroit had the highest per capita income in the nation.

Republican mayors ran Detroit from 1933 to 1962.(except 48-50)

Since 1962, Detroit mayors have all been Democrat.

FACTS TODAY:
-47 % of Detroit residents are functionally illiterate
-Less than 1/2 the residents over 16 are employed
-60% of all children live in poverty
-40% of the streetlights do not work
-Only 1/3 of ambulances run
-2/3 of parks have been closed since 2008
-Less than 10 percent of crimes in Detroit are ever solved.....

AND YOU WANT A LIBERAL POTUS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS? YOU MUST BE HITTING THE HASH PIPE HARD.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Your English is atrocious.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:

Yeah, I keep noticing this, as in the title to this thread (using "ran" instead of "run"), and another recent thread saying "the blame lays" (instead of "lies").

If this guy is indeed a teacher, I agree with the person who said something to the effect of, "Heaven help the students."

Floridatexan wrote:
That's funny, I can't remember getting less than an A for any class I have taken at UWF in the last 20+ years and all those have been on the graduate level. My assumption about your post is that you cannot counter the information provided and have to just try and be a smart aleck - the both of you. .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Got it. You don't even know it's wrong.

polecat

polecat

Tellthetruth wrote:http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/hard-truth-about-cities-run-by-democrats-for-generations

FACTS TODAY:

AND YOU WANT A LIBERAL POTUS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS? YOU MUST BE HITTING THE HASH PIPE HARD.

You know where to find some Hash? Hook me up!

After this can we talk about Kansas and Brownback?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

But, it is good to see that you concur that cities and school boards run by Democrats are, almost without exception, total disasters!

THANK YOU!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/hard-truth-about-cities-run-by-democrats-for-generations

FACTS TODAY:

Detroit lost most of its automobile and supportive factories during Dubya's sordid reign. The causes had nothing whatever to do with Detroit's city government but were set in motion by Clinton's NA
FTA, which was heavily pushed by Dubya's administration and republican legislators. What are you smoking?

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Got it.  You don't even know it's wrong.

Right, FT.  It's really very sad, what's happening to English language usage.  I wouldn't be surprised to find that TTT's UWF prof's didn't know enough themselves to correct his language errors -- either that, or they were afraid to correct him for fear of being called smart alecks.   I'm more inclined to suspect the former.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 9/29/2016, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"Liberal Ran Cities?" No wonder kids from this region have such a poor ability with basic English. Peedawg claims he got great grades in English at college. Clearly, Peedawg lies. LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

But, it is good to see that you concur that cities and school boards run by Democrats are, almost without exception, total disasters!

THANK YOU!

I never said that, and you can stop trying to put words in my mouth. Let's talk about Gov. Snyder and the Flint water crisis. Or Kansas and Brownback. Or Texas and Abbott. Or Florida and Scott. Or Wisconsin and Walker. Your party is full of grifters and thieves.

Wordslinger wrote:"Liberal Ran Cities?"  No wonder kids from this region have such a poor ability with basic English.  Peedawg claims he got great grades in English at college.   Clearly, Peedawg lies.  LOL
Don't hate ..... You can't refute the facts so you have to try and denigrate the messenger. Automatically loses argument ---> Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:

FACTS TODAY:

Detroit lost most of its automobile and supportive factories during Dubya's sordid reign.  The causes had nothing whatever to do with Detroit's city government but were set in motion by Clinton's NA
FTA, which was heavily pushed by Dubya's administration and republican legislators.  What are you smoking?
still hitting the bong eh?

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

THANK YOU!

I never said that, and you can stop trying to put words in my mouth.  Let's talk about Gov. Snyder and the Flint water crisis.  Or Kansas and Brownback.  Or Texas and Abbott.  Or Florida and Scott.  Or Wisconsin and Walker.  Your party is full of grifters and thieves.
And Hillary is the queen of it all except being Potus that won't happen

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Hillary is the queen of it all except being Potus that won't happen

The Marines must have never taught you that "ASSUME" makes an "ASS" out of "U" and "ME."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Facts about liberal ran cities Empty Re: Facts about liberal ran cities 9/29/2016, 11:14 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump is essentially a coward who tries to mask his fright and male insecurity with false bravado. His only interest is furthering his goal of the moment, and he thinks it's perfectly okay to lie, cheat and steal. No wonder you adore him Peedawg! You have so much in common. LOL

17Facts about liberal ran cities Empty Re: Facts about liberal ran cities 9/30/2016, 12:47 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Trump is essentially a coward who tries to mask his fright and male insecurity with false bravado.  His only interest is furthering his goal of the moment, and he thinks it's perfectly okay to lie, cheat and steal.  No wonder you adore him Peedawg!  You have so much in common.    LOL

So you say he is learning from the Clinton Cabal! Good for you!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Trump is essentially a coward who tries to mask his fright and male insecurity with false bravado.  His only interest is furthering his goal of the moment, and he thinks it's perfectly okay to lie, cheat and steal.  No wonder you adore him Peedawg!  You have so much in common.    LOL

So you say he is learning from the Clinton Cabal!  Good for you!

Dear Markle: Thank you for telling the forum what I say before I say it. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum