Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

eyeopening video on the criminals (protestors) in Charlotte

+3
Sal
2seaoat
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:iT'S FUNNY THAT THE LIBERALS WANT CHAOS. tHEY ARE THE LAST PEOPLE READY FOR IT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO BEING TRAINED TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

Now that is truly funny.  You have tickled me.  Trained to take care of themselves.  Chaos.  Yes, indeed.

eyeopening video on the criminals (protestors) in Charlotte - Page 2 Whats-your-point_zpspqvgqrka

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've already argued that the police acted unconstitutionaly. They violated his civil rights.

That should be the point.

Wrong descriptives.  They didn't violate his civil rights.  They murdered him.

He was killed, not murdered.

Markle

Markle

Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What you're seeing is contrived.

Sure.  Every one of the protestors is being paid to risk their bodies and their lives confronting the police of Charlotte.  They don't really care about black suspects being murdered by cops.

Congratulations PkrBum -- you've joined your leader Markle in the up is down, warm is cold and wet is dry club!

How much do you want to bet that it was soros backed?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/charlotte_police_70_of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN's Erin Burnett Thursday night that 70% of those arrested in race riots in that city this week were not locals.

"This is not Charlotte that's out here," he said. "These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"I'm not saying all the people, but we've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

Fraternal Order of Police?  That is a scam charity.  What is this guy doing making a statement to the press?  

FOP is a union, not a charity.

100% True

This pattern has continued with the latest death of a black man in Charlotte, North Carolina. There is a slight difference though. The officer that shot and killed Keith Lamont Scott was Brentley Vinson. He is a black police officer.
This was the account that the police gave. “The subject got back out of the vehicle with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject.” Well after that happened, the Black Lives Matter group did what it usually does.
They started to riot and protest. Except this time it can be said that Hillary Clinton herself egged them on. Right after the Tulsa, Oklahoma shooting she decided to send out a tweet about the situation despite the fact that there was not a lot of information available.
And it came from Clinton herself. Every tweet that she sends out that has the “-H” mark at the end means that she was the person responsible for sending out the tweet. “Another unarmed Black man was shot in a police incident. This should be intolerable. We have so much work to do. #TerenceCrutcher –H”

This pattern has continued with the latest death of a black man in Charlotte, North Carolina. There is a slight difference though. The officer that shot and killed Keith Lamont Scott was Brentley Vinson. He is a black police officer.
This was the account that the police gave. “The subject got back out of the vehicle with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject.” Well after that happened, the Black Lives Matter group did what it usually does.
They started to riot and protest. Except this time it can be said that Hillary Clinton herself egged them on. Right after the Tulsa, Oklahoma shooting she decided to send out a tweet about the situation despite the fact that there was not a lot of information available.
And it came from Clinton herself. Every tweet that she sends out that has the “-H” mark at the end means that she was the person responsible for sending out the tweet. “Another unarmed Black man was shot in a police incident. This should be intolerable. We have so much work to do. #TerenceCrutcher –H”

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Sure.  Every one of the protestors is being paid to risk their bodies and their lives confronting the police of Charlotte.  They don't really care about black suspects being murdered by cops.

Congratulations PkrBum -- you've joined your leader Markle in the up is down, warm is cold and wet is dry club!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/charlotte_police_70_of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN's Erin Burnett Thursday night that 70% of those arrested in race riots in that city this week were not locals.

"This is not Charlotte that's out here," he said. "These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"I'm not saying all the people, but we've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

Fraternal Order of Police?  That is a scam charity.  What is this guy doing making a statement to the press?  

Whether a union or a fraternal organization, they and their statements are irrelevant.  And whether protestors from Oregon or Maine show up to protest police violence against black suspects doesn't matter either.  There's nothing illegal or immoral  about Americans traveling to demonstrate their points of view. The intolerable killings of black suspects by police is a national issue, not just Charlotte's problem.  Reality.  

Yep, makes no difference if they come from out of town.... UNLESS and this is true, they are PAID TO DO NOTHING BUT STIR UP VIOLENCE. That, due to far left Progressive Billionaire Felon George Soros, agitators are PAID to come to these locations.

2seaoat

It's not happening outside your door... or to your businesses.

Too funny. You folks do not really know much about me, but I have told the stories for years on the PNJ. 15 years ago on a cold January I was in the office on a Monday morning and found out a kid I know was murdered in gang retaliation over the weekend. He was a lost white kid wannabee who got into the drug trade, got to gang banging and got shot. So I am depressed after getting the call from his mother who was broken, as both of us tried to extract him from the drug business where these kids make big money quick, but I failed.

I decide to shovel the office driveway which had a light dusting of snow when two hispanic 15 year old kids who should have been in school stop at the base of the driveway and sarcastically say "hey I would like a job shoveling snow". I lifted my head from the shoveling and looked at their young faces and their silly moustaches which had irregular hair and give one of my usual cold stares, but for some reason I did not say anything. They walked about twenty feet on the sidewalk onto a gas station property, and I had an urge to spout off something stupid and confrontational......but for some reason the loss of the 19 year old just had me silent and not very aggressive.......they crossed the gas station property, and then went in front of our local board of realtors building and a black kid who served in the navy was crossing the street. They said something stupid to him, and he smarted off and both pulled hand guns and filled him with bullets as he was dead before he hit the street. Police arrive, we go over the video at the gas station, and the bank drive in , and I give my descriptions and sadly the videos only gave body shots of the perps..........two dead people in one weekend a direct result of the gangs and the drug war. The Latin Kings were initiating members on random kills, quiet guy shoveling snow, young black guy smarting off......they made their choice, and never were prosecuted. Don't tell me about my world, and how isolated my life has been......too funny. I have had a knife to my neck and I have been jumped by three people from behind, and I have never once lived my life so fricking scared and afraid. I had a corrupt cop connected to the Latin Kings threaten my life, after a hit on a daughter of friends where they came to the window of the house and fired 29 bullets into a bed they thought the women was sleeping. I told him to F off. My daughter has the gangbangers asking how my daughter's pregnancy was doing when she was prosecuting murders and gangs.......you folks have no idea how the real world effects some of us.........yep, loved my country club time......I can talk about that.....some things you will never know until I am dead.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

100% True

Based on what a racist white cop says? LOL

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've already argued that the police acted unconstitutionaly. They violated his civil rights.

That should be the point.

Not true.

What was the probable cause to initiate contact? to detain? to order surrender?

You may not have issue with stop and frisk or whatever... but the constitution and I do.

I started another thread with this information.  
https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/post?p=297469&mode=editpost

Marijuana keyed action

[...]

Scott drew the attention of officers who were trying to serve an arrest warrant on an unrelated suspect at the Village at College Downs apartment complex in University City because they saw him rolling marijuana in his vehicle, Chief Kerr Putney said Saturday.

Police were going to let it go and continue on their original mission until an officer spotted a weapon in the vehicle, Putney said.

“It was not lawful for him to possess a firearm,” Putney said. “There was a crime he committed and the gun exacerbated the situation.”

Officer Brentley Vinson, who Putney said fired four shots at Scott, was not wearing a body cam, so his visual perspective was not part of the footage. Putney said that body cameras are being rolled out across the department and not all tactical officers have them yet.

Putney said the footage supports the larger fabric of evidence in the case, which includes accounts from officers at the scene, forensics and interviews with witnesses.

He said he has found nothing to indicate that Vinson acted inappropriately, given the totality of the circumstances, and he does not think his officers broke the law that day.

They were, he said, reacting to what appeared to be an imminent threat.

“At every encounter, people can make a decision to follow lawful, loud verbal commands and avert some things like this,” he said.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103973781.html#storylink=cpy

Marijuana... great. First make something natural illegal... then terrorize and subjugate the populace.

Good system there adolf.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Marijuana... great. First make something natural illegal... then terrorize and subjugate the populace.

Good system there adolf.

Please do not twist what was in the article.

The police were ignoring the FACT that Scott was sitting in his car, rolling a marijuana joint. It was when they saw he also had a gun that the situation necessarily changed.

Unknown to the police was the atrocious criminal record of Scott which, undoubtedly, contributed to his refusing to comply with the police commands. Scott knew that if he was arrested, he was going back to prison.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Whether a union or a fraternal organization, they and their statements are irrelevant.  And whether protestors from Oregon or Maine show up to protest police violence against black suspects doesn't matter either.  There's nothing illegal or immoral  about Americans traveling to demonstrate their points of view. The intolerable killings of black suspects by police is a national issue, not just Charlotte's problem.  Reality.  

Yep, makes no difference if they come from out of town....  UNLESS and this is true, they are PAID TO DO NOTHING BUT STIR UP VIOLENCE.  That, due to far left Progressive Billionaire Felon George Soros, agitators are PAID to come to these locations.

Evidence?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Tellthetruth wrote:https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71/videos/10154540644891171/

From a British journalist who has no bias for either side

Wow, the posting of this video, which you claim has no bias is outrageous. This is the kind of continuing BS that keeps people from having a real dialog about things that really happened, not things they wished were so.

The piece is riddled with clips and flashbacks and total nonsense. As an example of one of the "rioter" clips, I just happened to have seen a followup to the incident with Ed Lavender in which he reports that the guy who ran into him came back and apologized. Some thug. Here's what he said, here's what really happened.

Lavandera returned to report on the protest, providing further details on the incident.
Another violent Charlotte protest; officer hurt
"I didn't see it coming," the correspondent said. "All I heard was someone yelling at me that I need to tell the truth and next thing you know, I got kind of blindsided."
Lavandera told CNN's Don Lemon that he was able to speak to the protester.
"He came up to me and actually hugged me and apologized for what he had done," Lavandera said. "I asked him what made him so angry. He couldn't really explain anything."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/cnn-correspondent-assaulted-charlotte-protests/index.html#

That's what you latch onto? No condemnation of the unlawful violence and destruction? The murder?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/21/charlotte-protests-shooting/

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

100% True

Based on what a racist white cop says?  LOL

What?

My brief comment was referring to the post stating that the FOP is a UNION.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Yep, makes no difference if they come from out of town....  UNLESS and this is true, they are PAID TO DO NOTHING BUT STIR UP VIOLENCE.  That, due to far left Progressive Billionaire Felon George Soros, agitators are PAID to come to these locations.

Evidence?

Who is behind the riots? Charlotte police says 70% of arrested protesters had out of state IDs
September 26, 2016
Source: Zero Hedge

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett:

“This is not Charlotte that’s out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals.“

“We’ve got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They’re not coming from Charlotte.”

As shocking as this statement is, it should not be a total surprise. 18 months ago, as the riots flared in Ferguson, there was one man pulling the strings of this ‘domestic false flag’… George Soros. In an apparent effort to “keep the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August,” liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

Soros should be charged with racketeering to commit and incite riot w destruction of property and murder.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Evidence?

Who is behind the riots? Charlotte police says 70% of arrested protesters had out of state IDs
September 26, 2016

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett:

“This is not Charlotte that’s out here.  These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals.“

“We’ve got the instigators that are coming in from the outside.  They were coming in on buses from out of state.  If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night.  I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs.  They’re not coming from Charlotte.”

As shocking as this statement is, it should not be a total surprise. 18 months ago, as the riots flared in Ferguson, there was one man pulling the strings of this ‘domestic false flag’… George Soros. In an apparent effort to  “keep the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August,” liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

Clearly, what the Charlotte police union reports here is completely unsupported and nothing more than unfounded propaganda. Also it refers to organizations which received some funding by Soros, but in no way demonstrates that any actions taken by these organizations were directed by Soros himself.

This isn't evidence that 70 of the protestors at Charlotte were paid to protest, let alone came in from outside while on a
Soros payroll. Once again you rake up a pile of right wing bullshit and expect the rational world to accept it as truth. You should be proud ... LOL

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Soros should be charged with racketeering to commit and incite riot w destruction of property and murder.

He is a convicted felon in France.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Evidence?

September 26, 2016

“This is not Charlotte that’s out here.  These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals.“

“We’ve got the instigators that are coming in from the outside.  They were coming in on buses from out of state.  If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night.  I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs.  They’re not coming from Charlotte.”

As shocking as this statement is, it should not be a total surprise. 18 months ago, as the riots flared in Ferguson, there was one man pulling the strings of this ‘domestic false flag’… George Soros. In an apparent effort to  “keep the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August,” liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

Clearly, what the Charlotte police union reports here is completely unsupported and nothing more than unfounded propaganda.  Also it refers to organizations which received some funding by Soros, but in no way demonstrates that any actions taken by these organizations were directed by Soros himself.

This isn't evidence that 70 of the protestors at Charlotte were paid to protest, let alone came in from outside while on a
Soros payroll.  Once again you rake up a pile of right wing bullshit and expect the rational world to accept it as truth.  You should be proud ... LOL

Once again...you have nothing.

Thank you for sharing!

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Soros should be charged with racketeering to commit and incite riot w destruction of property and murder.

He works to debase the dollar and subject the US to the UN. It's not like he makes a secret of it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

A place where Dubya and Darth Cheney fear to go because of the high likelihood of being charged with war crimes ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum