Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did Mitten the Kitten do in France....the Wall Street Journal tried.....nothing new...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Although he said he has had no direct contact with the campaign, he has been told by third parties in contact with Mr. Romney’s campaign that he should not discuss his experiences in France with the media.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/12/16/romneys-life-in-france-posh-in-paris-austere-elsewhere/

Living in a mansion in France with hired help.....oh boy......maybe that kid who was drafted had a servant in the trenches......oh and he had to go to the bathroom in some nasty bathrooms when he was not at the mansion...... What a Face What a Face What a Face maybe he is so healthy because he learned to squat........

did you hear there's an economic crisis and youtube is trying to start wwiii and that the official debt has increased by 50%?

didn't think so... carry on comrade.

(how bout them tigers..!!)

2seaoat

They could win it all.....and if the sox get some relief pitching.....they will take them to the wire.....tonight's game they are down by one......not good, but Trent Richardson playing for Cleveland had a couple solid runs......I think the kid is going to make it in the NFL.

2seaoat

Has anybody ever had another person act as a servant for that person? Has anybody ever had a person who was a cook for them? Do you cut your own yard, or do you have a lawn service? When you were a kid did your mother or father cut your hair.....or did you go to the barber everytime?

Sometimes I do not think people who run for president relate with the American people......and I am not talking about the Kenyan.

boards of FL

boards of FL

What did Mitten the Kitten do in France....the Wall Street Journal tried.....nothing new... 7d5

What did Mitten the Kitten do in France....the Wall Street Journal tried.....nothing new... 86e

What did Mitten the Kitten do in France....the Wall Street Journal tried.....nothing new... 1cd

2seaoat wrote: Although he said he has had no direct contact with the campaign, he has been told by third parties in contact with Mr. Romney’s campaign that he should not discuss his experiences in France with the media.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/12/16/romneys-life-in-france-posh-in-paris-austere-elsewhere/

Living in a mansion in France with hired help.....oh boy......maybe that kid who was drafted had a servant in the trenches......oh and he had to go to the bathroom in some nasty bathrooms when he was not at the mansion...... What a Face What a Face What a Face maybe he is so healthy because he learned to squat........

For a person who claims they own a bussiness themselves and spends 22K a year for your medicine I think you are playing the class envy card here.

You're not much better. I can assure you most americans are not as lucky as you and they would like to have what you have too. Maybe if your lucky before you go all your wealth can be given to all these much poorer people than yourself instead of your family.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Although he said he has had no direct contact with the campaign, he has been told by third parties in contact with Mr. Romney’s campaign that he should not discuss his experiences in France with the media.

For a person who claims they own a bussiness themselves and spends 22K a year for your medicine I think you are playing the class envy card here.

You're not much better. I can assure you most americans are not as lucky as you and they would like to have what you have too. Maybe if your lucky before you go all your wealth can be given to all these much poorer people than yourself instead of your family.

And maybe once again you should have shut your mouth before opening it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The part of this that bothers me the most is that he demonstrated FOR the Vietnam War before taking his "religious deferment". What a raging hypocrite.

Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:

go fuck yourself.

if he can go on about class warfare which this is, he needs to be able to stand on his own when getting called out.

so you STFU. he can defend himself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:

go fuck yourself.

if he can go on about class warfare which this is, he needs to be able to stand on his own when getting called out.

so you STFU. he can defend himself.

I love it when a so-called medical professional has no heart. Leave him alone, you ghoul.

2seaoat

No class envy....I have been around wealthy people....none as wealthy as Mitt, but most of the people I have known earned it and understand where they were and what is right. Mitten the Kitten tells young people that we needed to fight in Viet Nam....and then he dodges the draft and lives in France for three years......he was no "senator's son", but he was a presidential candidates son.....so no sense of duty, and pure hypocrisy, and now he is beating the war drums to fight Iran......whoa Rambo....you are one tough kitten mitten.

Mitt could not get elected to Dog Catcher.....I have been saying this since we found out about 100 million in his qualified plan.....after he loses you will blame the liberals, the press, or dirty tricks.....in the end it simply is Mitt....nothing more or less, and America still has patriots.

2seaoat

Verlander pitching and the Tigers have the lead.....the sox are down 4....this could be the race today.

2seaoat wrote:Verlander pitching and the Tigers have the lead.....the sox are down 4....this could be the race today.

i'm watching... but it's still coming down to the last day or two. chisox have the tougher road... but they have my total respect.

2seaoat wrote:No class envy....I have been around wealthy people....none as wealthy as Mitt, but most of the people I have known earned it and understand where they were and what is right. Mitten the Kitten tells young people that we needed to fight in Viet Nam....and then he dodges the draft and lives in France for three years......he was no "senator's son", but he was a presidential candidates son.....so no sense of duty, and pure hypocrisy, and now he is beating the war drums to fight Iran......whoa Rambo....you are one tough kitten mitten.

Mitt could not get elected to Dog Catcher.....I have been saying this since we found out about 100 million in his qualified plan.....after he loses you will blame the liberals, the press, or dirty tricks.....in the end it simply is Mitt....nothing more or less, and America still has patriots.

fool.

why do you call romney "mitten the kitten" ?

I know why, because you are lock step liberal headed. You are a fake and a liar. I beelive nothing you say here because you lie too much. No conservative would be as harsh to romeny even though he is not perfect compared to the commie obama.

you have class envy. you show it. and I bet you never donated a penny in your all of a sudden grateful life. But now all of a sudden you want everyone else to cough it up by force of the GOV. Because you grew a past tence utopian concience.

you think you still have time to redeem yourself by pushing that all the rest of us give up our chance at a good life based on hard work like you had.

I got news for you. charity form the heart is not offering up another mans gold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum