Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor Rod to stay in prison until 2024

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I never had much use for the man, but I was part of a title company who sponsored a golf outing, and he worked a par three hole in one competition collecting five bucks from each golfer and was a nice young man who was friendly and not the egotistic pretty elvis he became. I think his sentence is ridiculous in light of what he was accused of doing. Not my fight, but we fill our prisons up with non violent folks, and release dangerous violent individuals every day......but he piszed off the Daley machine, and the current AG whose father is house speaker, and you knew he would be skewed and taught a lesson.....do not mess with the machine.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I never had much use for the man, [...].  

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama will pardon him, along with Hillary Clinton on his way out the door his last day in office.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
along with Hillary Clinton

Governor Rod to stay in prison until 2024 Candy-a6562c866510bb5036724f05ebbe3a02

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't think he'll be getting a pardon any time soon, as it was Barack Obama's Senate seat that he tried to sell.

2seaoat

What a travesty of justice.......non violent folks filling up jails as violent felons flood the streets because of early release because there is no space.....insane.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wife-%e2%80%98dumbfounded%e2%80%99-as-judge-upholds-former-illinois-governor%e2%80%99s-14-year-prison-term/ar-BBvs3b3?li=BBnb7Kz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum