Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did bob kill this forum?

+5
Slicef18
boards of FL
Yella
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Did bob kill this forum? Empty Did bob kill this forum? 6/16/2012, 10:27 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ever since bob went on his anti-Christian rant and ran Eric off, not much posting going in here. Was that bobs intention when he insulted all Christians?

2Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:Ever since bob went on his anti-Christian rant and ran Eric off, not much posting going in here. Was that bobs intention when he insulted all Christians?
Could be. Time will tell.

3Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:43 am

ghandi wrote:Ever since bob went on his anti-Christian rant and ran Eric off, not much posting going in here. Was that bobs intention when he insulted all Christians?

What the hell do you have against Bob? You keep posting these bullshit threads about him running Eric off. Give it a fucking rest already.

4Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know I probably shouldn't post this and I can't pretend to be unbiased. But from everything I've ever been told about Christianity, one thing that is really at the heart of Jesus Christ's message is forgiveness.

5Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:47 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote:

What the hell do you have against Bob? You keep posting these bullshit threads about him running Eric off. Give it a fucking rest already.
It's competition, alecto. Not much different than when two gunslingers met in the street.

6Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 1:32 am

Yella

Yella

This strikes me as being a rather dumb question. This is an open speech forum and anybody can say anything they please. You can read it and then, if you think you have it figured out, you can post your own view of Bob's psyche and what makes him tick. Are you saying you understand Bob's inner man more than he does?

What makes you qualified to know what he meant. He often posts in abstract terms that a lot of readers can't assimilate. They're not equipped, just not quite ready.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 1:55 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Perhaps ghandi was trying to nurture some sort of online bromance with eric? Hence his being overly upset by whatever it was that happened when someone pissed someone off?

8Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 4:37 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:
alecto wrote:

It's competition, alecto. Not much different than when two gunslingers met in the street.

It's competition, alecto

Really? I was under the impression that it was about the expression and exchange of ideas.

9Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 8:00 am

Slicef18 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
alecto wrote:

It's competition, alecto

Really? I was under the impression that it was about the expression and exchange of ideas.

Bob didnt kill this forum. people are scared to post unprotected i suppose. maybe they will post more when the deadline reaches pnj. other than that really if it wasnt for bob's eclectic posting we would have hardly anything to read.

and as far as im concerend you can keep on bitchin about bob. because again this gives me two drama queens threads to read. and dont get me wrong. i like drama queens, im one myself often. wasnt sure bob knew i had good intenetions when i called him that the other day.

10Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 9:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I's sorry. I didn't mean to do it.

11Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 9:47 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

That's what they say about the news media too. But have you not noticed the competition and the drama queening (as chrissy so aptly puts it) with that too? It's a lot more about personalities than it is ideas.

12Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:02 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

That's what they say about the news media too. But have you not noticed the competition and the drama queening (as chrissy so aptly puts it) with that too? It's a lot more about personalities than it is ideas.

"That's what they say about the news media too"

I've not heard that about the news media. What I've heard from the news media is a continuous looping of a dozen or more stories.
I keep imagining Dan and Don Santon sitting at their teletype machines, ready to censor out news that's interesting.

13Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 12:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

I've not heard that about the news media. What I've heard from the news media is a continuous looping of a dozen or more stories.
I keep imagining Dan and Don Santon sitting at their teletype machines, ready to censor out news that's interesting.
lol

14Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 6:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just turn the other cheek.... Arrow

15Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/17/2012, 11:26 pm

I'm w/ Bob.Christians need to be insulted.Ridiculous bunch of people.Eric and Ghandi need to go jump in the lake.

16Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 12:23 am

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm w/ Bob.Christians need to be insulted.Ridiculous bunch of people.Eric and Ghandi need to go jump in the lake.

U silly rabbit.

17Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 8:00 am

catfriedlegs

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm w/ Bob.Christians need to be insulted.Ridiculous bunch of people.Eric and Ghandi need to go jump in the lake.

I don't agree. For me, only ghandi (GulfBeachBandit) needs to go jump in the lake. Very Happy

18Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 9:24 am

Nope, Eric does too for being a whiney baby about his religion.Bob wasn't even talking to him.

19Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 11:45 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Leave it to you to be rude and insensitive right out of the gate.

No group of religious people should be insulted. You might criticize their actions or what they say. But, just to be insulting is wrong on so many levels.

20Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 6:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Last week this forum was a hotbed of posts and activity. Today it's obviously lost the enthusiasm and energy it had. For whatever role I played in making this forum go downhill, I really want to offer my sincere apology to everyone who hoped the forum would be able to thrive and prosper. I never intended to cause this. Shoot, just like everyone here I was really hoping the forum would be successful too.

21Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 6:34 pm

Vectorman,that's my opinion.You can like it or lump it.

22Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 7:33 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:Vectorman,that's my opinion.You can like it or lump it.

Okay. Have it your way. I just thought a little civility was in order.

23Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 7:58 pm

ButtMan wrote:Last week this forum was a hotbed of posts and activity. Today it's obviously lost the enthusiasm and energy it had. For whatever role I played in making this forum go downhill, I really want to offer my sincere apology to everyone who hoped the forum would be able to thrive and prosper. I never intended to cause this. Shoot, just like everyone here I was really hoping the forum would be successful too.
Screw you, punk. You should have thout about that before you ran your mouth. Your just another big mouth libtard and all of you ruind the forum. Especialy you.

24Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 8:04 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TittyMan wrote:
ButtMan wrote:Last week this forum was a hotbed of posts and activity. Today it's obviously lost the enthusiasm and energy it had. For whatever role I played in making this forum go downhill, I really want to offer my sincere apology to everyone who hoped the forum would be able to thrive and prosper. I never intended to cause this. Shoot, just like everyone here I was really hoping the forum would be successful too.
Screw you, punk. You should have thout about that before you ran your mouth. Your just another big mouth libtard and all of you ruind the forum. Especialy you.
What can I say, TittyMan. When you're right you're right.

25Did bob kill this forum? Empty Re: Did bob kill this forum? 6/18/2012, 8:32 pm

ButtMan wrote:
TittyMan wrote:
What can I say, TittyMan. When you're right you're right.

bob, you and i have had some bad fights before. but dont let this get you down. you didnt ruin this forum. get back to you talkative self, just be you bob. I love you I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum