Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum republicans: Step up and state your specific objections to Obama's recent executive order involving guns

+9
Hospital Bob
polecat
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
EmeraldGhost
Sal
gatorfan
2seaoat
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The corvair was the only car that I ever slid backwards across railroad tracks trying to stop on icy snow for a fast approaching train....it did it backwards because the front was very light and the rear engine just naturally made it spin around...corvairs sucked but it was cheap. A few less seconds and I wouldn't have been here typing...incidentally...if the rear tire had caught on the track it would have sheared the rear axle and catapulted me into rolling uncontrollably...I fixed it with sandbags in the front trunk..

Forum republicans:  Step up and state your specific objections to Obama's recent executive order involving guns - Page 6 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Ff3%2Fd0%2F40%2Ff3d0405bdfbbe67e3c04aeb6b594cb2c
looked like  this

Had the rear tire of any other model car of similar weight caught on the track, it too would have flipped as well.  That has been shown in testing.  The Corvair was no more dangerous or safer than any other similar car at the time.

Putting sand bags in the front trunk may have made you THINK you had improved something but all it did was negatively alter the engineering of the suspension system and lowered your gas mileage.

I won't call you names but it DID fix the imbalance and the tendency to spin around...also the front tires would actually bite into the snow and allow me to turn it in rather than slide by the driveway...I owned one and it sucked, go get you one if they are so damned good....you are as much of a know it all as Word....

Of course, your cure was perfect and solved all its non-existent problems.  I'm not a "know it all".  I simply do research.  Goes back so far that I once used a card catalog.  Do you know what they are?

I posted facts and government Highway Transportation Studies and you post your cute little possible anecdote.  You see the difference?

By the way, I did own a convertible Corvair and loved the car.  I only sold it because I had the chance to buy an '49, XK-120 Jaguar.  It had a wood frame and aluminum body.  At the time it was the fastest car in production and won many races.  The first one of that year was sold to Clark Gable.  I had no idea how rare a car it was at the time.  I paid $600.00 for it in 1964.  

Can I have your autograph I will frame it and put it behind my toilet next to seaoats....

Markle

Markle

It appears that you have done some much reluctant research into the facts and came away having learned that I am right...AGAIN!

Funny how that works although it isn't difficult. I simply do my research BEFORE posting something as fact. Amazing how that works!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:It appears that you have done some much reluctant research into the facts and came away having learned that I am right...AGAIN!

Funny how that works although it isn't difficult.  I simply do my research BEFORE posting something as fact.  Amazing how that works!

Your research is as good as those yelling global warming....

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that you have done some much reluctant research into the facts and came away having learned that I am right...AGAIN!

Funny how that works although it isn't difficult.  I simply do my research BEFORE posting something as fact.  Amazing how that works!

PRECISELY. Which is why I have always posted facts demonstrating that Global Warming is a scam.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

PRECISELY.  Which is why I have always posted facts demonstrating that Global Warming is a scam.

And up is down, and wet is dry, and cold is hot and ....!

Telstar likes this post

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

PRECISELY.  Which is why I have always posted facts demonstrating that Global Warming is a scam.

And up is down, and wet is dry, and cold is hot and ....!

And YOU'RE the one whining about what is up and down, grass is green or brown or whatever.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, anyone who wants to waste their time can go to Google and find statistics to support their point of view. The facts are, the great majority of scientists -- worldwide -- say Global Warming is real. Of course, if your prime source for data is Breitbart or FOX News, you can find a few scientists who, like politicians for hire, have sold their souls to Exxon or BP.

Interestingly though, Exxon it turns out believes in global warming but has kept -- until now-- that belief under wraps since their business is making money from fuel sales, regardless of how many human beings they ultimately murder.

It's foolish of me to tell you these things, because you get your jollies off hearing of others' misfortune.

As with all hardcore white Christian conservative knuckle-draggers, with you money counts and people don't.

Reality.

Telstar likes this post

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Markle, anyone who wants to waste their time can go to Google and find statistics to support their point of view.  The facts are, the great majority of scientists -- worldwide -- say Global Warming is real.  Of course, if your prime source for data is Breitbart or FOX News, you can find a few scientists who, like politicians for hire, have sold their souls to Exxon or BP.

Interestingly though, Exxon it turns out believes in global warming but has kept -- until now-- that belief under wraps since their business is making money from fuel sales, regardless of how many human beings they ultimately murder.

It's foolish of me to tell you these things, because you get your jollies off hearing of others' misfortune.

As with all hardcore white Christian conservative knuckle-draggers, with you money counts and people don't.

Reality.  

WORDSLINGER SWINGS...AND MISSES...AGAIN!

I think you really are becoming a better foil than is 2seaoat.

I love how you are so proud of the weakness of your points that you simply cannot avoid name calling and lies.

But hey, that's okay with me. I enjoy your expressions of such desperation.

Telstar

Telstar

And so it goes.

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum