Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After looking at these pics, I'm seriously considering becoming a Muslim ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

https://www.yahoo.com/style/dolce-gabbanas-abaya-collection-launches-214018694.html

Don't you agree that great sex is the very best reason to believe in Allah, Jehovah, or whatever the hell his name is?

That's odd... you can't summon vitriol for islamic dress codes that a woman can be killed for violating?

How very tolerant and enlightened of you... I'm sure your fellow leftists are very impressed... lol.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So it's permissible to see their faces,  hands and part of their feet,  but nothing else?
Does anyone know exactly what Allah said to result in this?  Did he say "thou shalt uncover only thou faces,  hands and feet and if thou uncovers anything else thou shalt have to be stoned".
Or where exactly does this idea come from?

Teo and ghost said homosexuals are "creepy" in another thread.  But methinks this is even creepier.  lol

Remember how the former Pope had those Prada red shoes? Frog in a cold pot. The heat is being turned up. The eye for striking fashion wins out over fundamental rules.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:Remember how the former Pope had those Prada red shoes?

That pope was a fashion blade allright,  but frankly I'm with the muslims when it comes to seeing any part of a pope's body except his face.  Please keep the rest of it hidden.  I don't wanna lose my lunch.  lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:That's odd... you can't summon vitriol for islamic dress codes that a woman can be killed for violating?

How very tolerant and enlightened of you... I'm sure your fellow leftists are very impressed... lol.

Get real. I think all religions are ...sick and stupid. What any religion's dress codes are just doesn't interest me one way or another. It's all laughable. Consider: the Muslims are ready to stone a female to death for any of several reasons. The Christians are ready to kill women for having an abortion. Go figure.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's odd... you can't summon vitriol for islamic dress codes that a woman can be killed for violating?

Get real.  I think all religions are ...sick and stupid.  What any religion's dress codes are just doesn't interest me one way or another.  It's all laughable.  Consider:  the Muslims are ready to stone a female to death for any of several reasons.  The Christians are ready to kill women  for having an abortion.  Go figure.

You know, Wordslinger, I'm glad you can continually find ways to confirm to us you hate religion. You are to atheism as those Pensacola street preachers are to religious independent fundamentalism.

Razz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Get real.  I think all religions are ...sick and stupid.  What any religion's dress codes are just doesn't interest me one way or another.  It's all laughable.  Consider:  the Muslims are ready to stone a female to death for any of several reasons.  The Christians are ready to kill women  for having an abortion.  Go figure.

You know, Wordslinger, I'm glad you can continually find ways to confirm to us  you hate religion.   You are to atheism as those Pensacola street preachers are to religious independent fundamentalism.  

Razz  

OUch! That hurts! LOL

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You know, Wordslinger, I'm glad you can continually find ways to confirm to us you hate religion. You are to atheism as those Pensacola street preachers are to religious independent fundamentalism.

Razz

Actually he's not indicative of an atheist at all. I should know... I am one. An atheist has very little to any interest in religion... any religion... and certainly doesn't go out of their way to demean or belittle anothers beliefs. It simply isn't interesting.

What slinger is is an attack dog for the leftist religion of governmentology... that is his savior... that is his theology.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

After looking at these pics, I'm seriously considering becoming a Muslim ... 3679220

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You know, Wordslinger, I'm glad you can continually find ways to confirm to us  you hate religion.   You are to atheism as those Pensacola street preachers are to religious independent fundamentalism.  

Razz  

Actually he's not indicative of an atheist at all. I should know... I am one. An atheist has very little to any interest in religion... any religion... and certainly doesn't go out of their way to demean or belittle anothers beliefs. It simply isn't interesting.

What slinger is is an attack dog for the leftist religion of governmentology... that is his savior... that is his theology.

Jesus Christ, I tell you exactly what I am and you can't grasp it. I'm an Atheist who is also a strident Anti-Theist. I exist. Do you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum